Zone1 When You talk about Africa-Know the Truth

This is the Story of Nigeria. Or should I say, the Royal Niger Company

I don't do the tiktok.
That being said, I know the story..hell..I know the story before the story.
Of course, the story of Nigeria is not altogether the story of Africa, which is a pretty big place.

Africa is a place of many Truths--I imagine your focus is on the European Colonialist period?

Long before there was a single European colony in Africa...Africans colonized a part of Europe...Spain, and held it for 700 years.
Thus, in a very real sense, Africa discovered Europe, and not the reverse.
I could get into the Phoenicians, but that's far afield eh?

I don't do the tiktok.
Of course, the story of Nigeria is not altogether the story of Africa, which is a pretty big place.

Africa is a place of many Truths--I imagine your focus is on the European Colonialist period?

Long before there was a single European colony in Africa...Africans colonized a part of Europe...Spain, and held it for 700 years.
Those Africans were Caucasians.

AfriceBeforeandAfter.jpeg

I don't do the tiktok.

I do know these things.

But once again we see the diversion. And that's what gets old.

I do know these things.

But once again we see the diversion. And that's what gets old.
Ahhh..you see intent where none exists. You wish to speak of Africa..and 'The Truth'.
Yet there are many Africas..and a whole boatload of truths.

I know..I should confine myself to your well-defined narrative. While I usually agree with most of your flow, you do get just a bit repetitive.
Now if trolling the douches here is your goal...you need not change a thing.
However, at some point you might want to acknowledge that not everyone needs to hear the same old song over and over.

I might point out that Blacks are not the only race that has experienced racism, here in the US...or in many places around the globe.
Yet, this forum is pretty much ONLY about the Black/White thing.

Never seen a post here about Chavez Ravine...or Juan Crow. No one really cares about the thousands of Chinese killed building our great railroads or mining our ores.

In fact, a lot of Blacks I talk to have some serious mixed feelings about the other races in our country--seeing Asians as Honorary White people with the same privilege.
Many hate on the Latinx community..and that hate is returned in full measure.
Even a healthy dose of antisemitism amongst some Brothers.

Yet these issues don't seem to float your boat.

Anyway, I did not mean to divert....just like you noted.....it gets old~

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ahhh..you see intent where none exists. You wish to speak of Africa..and 'The Truth'.
Yet there are many Africas..and a whole boatload of truths.

I know..I should confine myself to your well-defined narrative. While I usually agree with most of your flow, you do get just a bit repetitive.
Now if trolling the douches here is your goal...you need not change a thing.
However, at some point you might want to acknowledge that not everyone needs to hear the same old song over and over.

I might point out that Blacks are not the only race that has experienced racism, here in the US...or in many places around the globe.
Yet, this forum is pretty much ONLY about the Black/White thing.

Never seen a post here about Chavez Ravine...or Juan Crow. No one really cares about the thousands of Chinese killed building our great railroads or mining our ores.

In fact, a lot of Blacks I talk to have some serious mixed feelings about the other races in our country--seeing Asians as Honorary White people with the same privilege.
Many hate on the Latinx community..and that hate is returned in full measure.
Even a healthy dose of antisemitism amongst some Brothers.

Yet these issues don't seem to float your boat.

Anyway, I did not mean to divert....just like you noted.....it gets old~
I'm fine with that. I understand that Africa has not been perfect. I'm just tired of whites not accepting what they have done. When Spain was colonized the Africans took rhem out of the Dark ages, they did not run Spain for the next 300 years.. Nor did African nations gather together to decide what parts of Europe they could use the resources in te get rich white making the people there porer. And you don't see African corporatiions still in Europe controlling the governments there.

Whites sing the same song here day after day. So when that stops we stop. I have great life long friends who are Asian and Hispanic. You know what they tell me? That they are tired of how whites treat them. So maybe when you and others can use the same vigor entering threads of the racists to tell them the same truths about whites that you want to tell me about blacks, maybe they will stop.

I'm fine with that. I understand that Africa has not been perfect. I'm just tired of whites not accepting what they have done. When Spain was colonized the Africans took rhem out of the Dark ages, they did not run Spain for the next 300 years.. Nor did African nations gather together to decide what parts of Europe they could use the resources in te get rich white making the people there porer. And you don't see African corporatiions still in Europe controlling the governments there.

Whites sing the same song here day after day. So when that stops we stop. I have great life long friends who are Asian and Hispanic. You know what they tell me? That they are tired of how whites treat them. So maybe when you and others can use the same vigor entering threads of the racists to tell them the same truths about whites that you want to tell me about blacks, maybe they will stop.
Oh, I've been known to stand up and be counted on this issue. Here's what we both know though..most of these Dino racists will not change until they draw their last breath. No logic will compel them, no law will restrain them.
I am White, so I can afford to ignore them, I get that....but I'd rather not fight battles that are already won..and yours is--you just don't see it..or are unwilling to wait for the demographics to sweep them into the ashcan of history.

Oh, I've been known to stand up and be counted on this issue. Here's what we both know though..most of these Dino racists will not change until they draw their last breath. No logic will compel them, no law will restrain them.
I am White, so I can afford to ignore them, I get that....but I'd rather not fight battles that are already won..and yours is--you just don't see it..or are unwilling to wait for the demographics to sweep them into the ashcan of history.

The problem with this is that whites are telling us it's won, and we see that it is not.

The problem with this is that whites are telling us it's won, and we see that it is not.
You're right..it's not. But it's inevitable..slow, halting...and inevitable. But racism will die...or at least as much as our hard-wiring will allow. Tribalism will always be around in some form, I believe.

Now, the real battle will be the same as ever...economic. Even when the poor are evenly distributed among all the races...the White elite will run things. Even if some of them are Black...or Asian. Whiteness is not just a color..it's a concept.

In our country the race wars and the class wars are often indistinguishable...but they are not the same.

It will not be "won" until blacks stop turning public schools into black board jungles, and neighborhoods into asphalt jungles. Blacks will need to top committing all those crimes against whites. They will need to stop having all those illegitimate children that whites are expected to support on welfare.

Stop pretending that Negroes are unoffending victims of irrational white prejudice.

Whites today don’t have to accept things they haven’t done.

Before and after the 1.4 trillion dollars was given to sub Saharan Africa. The money went to the rulers.
Tell me, in 2024 dollars, just how much do you think Europeans and the United States took out of Africa from 1400AD to Present?

Although, in all honesty, we must now include the Chinese.

Hint: far, far more than 1.4 Trillion. All that Gold, diamonds, valuable minerals, metals, grain, oil, and, of course, the intrinsic value of all persons taken and sold as slaves~

Forum List

Back