when you pay for health insurance you pay the the care of others

Already have you fucking idiot.
that is what Paul is talking about when they cheer him

That video is the Republican plan? Wow, and I thought that these things were supposed to be submitted to the House and Congress in written form.

Please link to the Republican plan that would "let them die."

You linked to no such thing, but thanks for trying.

Rick

tell us your plan.

remember you guys dont like others paying for others.

that is why you hate the healthcare bill remember?

If Im wrong then PRODUCE the part of the republican plan that provides for the treatment of these people?

How can I produce the part of the Republican plan that you've not linked to in the first place?

So, you're admitting that you never found this in any such Republican plan because you can't provide a link to it?

Or are we all just liars by saying that you're referring to a Republican plan that you've yet to post a link to?

All I want is to see the Republican plan that you are referencing in your posts on this thread. Please provide a link so that I can denounce a plan that says "let them die."

Thank in advance.

Rick

hahahahahqa

run in circles all you want you fucks.

your plan does not produce what you all scream about does it?

there is no such plan that prevents people from paying for others is there?

If you are NOT willing to pay for others you have to card people for proof they can pay BEFORE they are treated.

If you require proof before treatment then you have to refuse those who can not provide the proper paperwork.

that means people are not treated and DIE

there is no way arround that one

No one should have to pay for others....

Liar.... you walk into an ER... and you get treatment. You are not refused ER treatment based on your ability to pay.

You are dumb as a fucking post.

we are not talking the system now we are talking the system under the right wing plan of let them die.

Because everyone gets treated someone ends up paying for those who are treated and cant pay.

under NO ONE pays for someone else people will be left to die you fucking snail brain

And you think i read your drivel? I really don't care what you are talking about. I will follow your lead and say what ever i want.....

I agree.... but it is an insurance plan that i choose to buy into...... One of MY choosing.... a plan that I want.... I am very happy with MY plan.

I do not want one i am forced to buy into....

Idiot.... under EVERY plan triage is applied. Or have you never had to have procedures pre approved by your insurance plan? Under EVERY plan things are covered and other things not.

And just an FYI dumber then a rock.... EVERYONE dies.

Now tell me how your plan gets arround this fact?

The whats the problem idiot...... leave it the way it is.

You're problem is you want us to pay for MORE people then we already are paying for. You want to spread my money around farther and decrease my care....so others may benefit

No one should have to pay for others....

Liar.... you walk into an ER... and you get treatment. You are not refused ER treatment based on your ability to pay.

You are dumb as a fucking post.

we are not talking the system now we are talking the system under the right wing plan of let them die.

Because everyone gets treated someone ends up paying for those who are treated and cant pay.

under NO ONE pays for someone else people will be left to die you fucking snail brain

And you think i read your drivel? I really don't care what you are talking about. I will follow your lead and say what ever i want.....

I agree.... but it is an insurance plan that i choose to buy into...... One of MY choosing.... a plan that I want.... I am very happy with MY plan.

I do not want one i am forced to buy into....

Idiot.... under EVERY plan triage is applied. Or have you never had to have procedures pre approved by your insurance plan? Under EVERY plan things are covered and other things not.

And just an FYI dumber then a rock.... EVERYONE dies.

go the fuck away you worthless piece of shit.

the adults are talking reality here and there is no place for you

Now tell me how your plan gets arround this fact?

The whats the problem idiot...... leave it the way it is.

You're problem is you want us to pay for MORE people then we already are paying for. You want to spread my money around farther and decrease my care....so others may benefit

leave it like it is?

that is your plan?

so you do like the heatlhtcare bill now?

the republican party can NOT produce a system in which no one pays for the care of others.

so quit fucking lying and saying you can

blather blather blather because you can not overcome the facts I just handed you assholes

Remember you assholes dont want anyone to pay for others care.

that is your big bugaboo
And, thanks to Obama and the Democrats, for sure other folks will pay for my healthcare. I'll pay $695 in tax over the current payroll deductions I have.

And, I am positive that I won't be alone.

I want a pound of beluga caviar for my birthday..... food stamps better damn well cover that for me becasue i WANT IT!!!

oh...and a few black truffles too......

Forum List

Back