when you pay for health insurance you pay the the care of others

If you are NOT willing to pay for others you have to card people for proof they can pay BEFORE they are treated.

If you require proof before treatment then you have to refuse those who can not provide the proper paperwork.

that means people are not treated and DIE

there is no way arround that one

No one should have to pay for others....

Liar.... you walk into an ER... and you get treatment. You are not refused ER treatment based on your ability to pay.

You are dumb as a fucking post.

we are not talking the system now we are talking the system under the right wing plan of let them die.

Because everyone gets treated someone ends up paying for those who are treated and cant pay.

under NO ONE pays for someone else people will be left to die you fucking snail brain

if NO one pays for someone else that means the health provider has to pay for the person out of choice or let them go untreated.

that is the ONLY way you can have no one else paying for others

it doesnt does it you fucking brick brains.

Your plan is unthought out and evil you idiots.

If you are NOT willing to pay for others you have to card people for proof they can pay BEFORE they are treated.

If you require proof before treatment then you have to refuse those who can not provide the proper paperwork.

that means people are not treated and DIE

there is no way arround that one

No one should have to pay for others....

Liar.... you walk into an ER... and you get treatment. You are not refused ER treatment based on your ability to pay.

You are dumb as a fucking post.

we are not talking the system now we are talking the system under the right wing plan of let them die.

Because everyone gets treated someone ends up paying for those who are treated and cant pay.

under NO ONE pays for someone else people will be left to die you fucking snail brain

Please link to a Republican plan that would "let them die." I'd really like to see this "plan" that you keep referencing without any link to it.

Thanks in advance.

Rick

Already have you fucking idiot.
that is what Paul is talking about when they cheer him

your party is so fucking evil you would allow people to just die.

that would include children whos parents could not pay

Last edited:
Remember you assholes dont want anyone to pay for others care.

that is your big bugaboo

Ill tell you why

because you have no adult answer to this.

Your party is run by a bunch of evil assholes and your too childish to see through their lies

your party is so fucking evil you would allow people to just die.

that would include children whos parents could not pay
At times I actually feel sorry for miserable persons such as yourself.

But most of the time, I enjoy the entertainment you provide.

And, I have to say, I couldn't be more pleased that you are a Democrat and a lefty. :thup:

Negative affirmations can be powerful.

ah the fuckwad in residence chimes in.

take a flying fuck off

the adults are trying to talk

Remember you assholes dont want anyone to pay for others care.

that is your big bugaboo
And, thanks to Obama and the Democrats, for sure other folks will pay for my healthcare. I'll pay $695 in tax over the current payroll deductions I have.

And, I am positive that I won't be alone.

The facts are that the republican plan can NOT produce a system where no one pays for the other guys trreatment without people being left to die.

If Im wrong then PRODUCE the part of the republican plan that provides for the treatment of these people?

Forum List

Back