skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
...expect it!"
~Spanky - Little Rascals 1938

Folks... imminent. Maui-type events..."natural disasters". Incoming

Then, the Biden announced, "CLIMATE EMERGENCY"

How do we know? The WEF announced it last week.

91711.jpeg

Personally, I'm giddy. The shitshow is imminent anyways. Might as well get it kicked off now. :bye1: :bye1:

Their problem is that Hawaii is NOT WARMING according to ALL TEMPERATURE DATA FROM HAWAII.

So how is "Global Warming" responsible on an island which HAS NOT WARMED?????

Their problem is that Hawaii is NOT WARMING according to ALL TEMPERATURE DATA FROM HAWAII.

So how is "Global Warming" responsible on an island which HAS NOT WARMED?????
Think 'boiled frog'. :omg:

Since Hawaii is not warming, per the actual temp data from Hawaii, what does that tell us about the claim of Pacific Ocean "warming?"

BULLSHIT

...expect it!"

View attachment 820999

Personally, I'm giddy. The shitshow is imminent anyways. Might as well get it kicked off now. :bye1: :bye1:

That is another photo that can be accurately described as showing there is NO OCEAN RISE....

I think ocean temperatures are a pretty good indicator of global warming regardless of the number and size of hurricanes

Typical science invalid parroting moron Co2 FRAUD supporter...

Actually canes are DIRECTLY CORRELATED with ocean temperature, so if the oceans really were warming, which they are not, there would be more and larger canes, and there has not been any of that....

Drought is also a good indicator.

A warmer Earth is a wetter Earth, not a drier Earth...

IQ<5

Typical science invalid parroting moron Co2 FRAUD supporter...
When did I mention CO2?
Actually canes are DIRECTLY CORRELATED with ocean temperature, so if the oceans really were warming, which they are not, there would be more and larger canes, and there has not been any of that....
There's a big one coming now. :omg:
A warmer Earth is a wetter Earth, not a drier Earth...
So why all the droughts? ;)

So why all the droughts?

The fires are caused by too many humans sucking too much fresh water out of finite land based fresh water supplies.

There really is no other explanation for Hawaii, which has not warmed according to Hawaiian temp data, but has experienced a 15 fold increase in population in the past 130 years.

The mainland is in the same shape. We have the Co2 FRAUD misdiagnosing the problem, we have the Democrats and the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" packing more and more people into the US to increase the drain of the water, and there is nothing being done to fix the problem like building desalination plants. The Traitor Joe Agenda = BURN US BURN!!!

The fires are caused by too many humans sucking too much fresh water out of finite land based fresh water supplies.

There really is no other explanation for Hawaii, which has not warmed according to Hawaiian temp data, but has experienced a 15 fold increase in population in the past 130 years.

The mainland is in the same shape. We have the Co2 FRAUD misdiagnosing the problem, we have the Democrats and the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" packing more and more people into the US to increase the drain of the water, and there is nothing being done to fix the problem like building desalination plants. The Traitor Joe Agenda = BURN US BURN!!!
I agree that there are too many people.

And over the "warmest ever water" in the Gulf it is barely a Cat 4 with 130 mph winds...

The data is clear, there is no breakout in cane activity, because there is no ocean warming...

Hurricanes need "specific conditions" in order to form, not just warm ocean water.

...expect it!"

View attachment 820999

Submit this to "The Onion".

Forum List

Back