When you go low I go lower

Morning Joe and his bitch have to leave the NBC building at some point right?...think Princess Di and her arab boyfriend in a tunnel, without functioning airbags.
Damn Tom good work You go even lower Knew you repubs had it in you Get those 2nd amendment people on the job too
Lower than someone in the media calling for the assasination of Trump's son in law?

Morning Joe and his bitch have to leave the NBC building at some point right?...think Princess Di and her arab boyfriend in a tunnel, without functioning airbags.
Damn Tom good work You go even lower Knew you repubs had it in you Get those 2nd amendment people on the job too
Lower than someone in the media calling for the assasination of Trump's son in law?
Come on slow gin Lots of people on both sides call for assasinations But a President ??

It's impossible to go lower than you liberals have already gone with all your chicken sh*t fake stories and "investigations" about the President of your country. You lost, wait 4 years and fight back, that would be at least decent and honest. But what do you liberals know about decency and honesty?????

View attachment 136959
I like to grab em by the pussy
POWs are not heroes
She is a fat disgusting pig
Mocking the handicapped

Hard to get lower..Trump sets a low standard

Fascinating.

I am picturing this limbo contest....with makeup clad photogenic reporters... and Donlad Trump...on a beach...with Tiki tourches...on Maui...

It's impossible to go lower than you liberals have already gone with all your chicken sh*t fake stories and "investigations" about the President of your country. You lost, wait 4 years and fight back, that would be at least decent and honest. But what do you liberals know about decency and honesty?????

View attachment 136959
POWs are not heroes
Mocking the handicapped

Fascinating.

I am picturing this limbo contest....with makeup clad photogenic reporters... and Donlad Trump...on a beach...with Tiki tourches...on Maui...
See the picture of christy in a bathing suit yesterday Barf

View attachment 136959
POWs are not heroes
Mocking the handicapped

Fascinating.

Obviously, Christy cannot do the Limbo.

View attachment 136959
POWs are not heroes
Mocking the handicapped

Fascinating.

Lucky the gross fk can walk lol

Come on slow gin Lots of people on both sides call for assasinations But a President ??
What assasination did he call for? Be specific.

View attachment 136959
POWs are not heroes
Mocking the handicapped

Fascinating.

The Feminazi's will be disappointed to hear you don't like fat men. You lib straight men are expected to date obese transgender's...and like it...lest you be bigots with a closed mind.

Oh you weren't listening when he called for 2nd amendment rights people to take care of Clinton ??

gee if obama said that about trump you'd have called for his impeachment

POWs are not heroes
Mocking the handicapped

Fascinating.

The Feminazi's will be disappointed to hear you don't like fat men. You lib straight men are expected to date obese transgender's...and like it...lest you be bigots with a closed mind.
Don't care much for slobs like Trump talking about womens bodies either Doesn't bother you either??

Oh you weren't listening when he called for 2nd amendment rights people to take care of Clinton ??

gee if obama said that about trump you'd have called for his impeachment

Did you whine this much when multiple reporters and celebrities were openly calling for the assasination of Trump,His whole family or the rape of his wife?

Or when a liberal talk show host was joking about wanting to shoot GWB in the head? Or Comedian's wanting Palin to be gang raped?

You libs would have a massive coronary if you assholes got back even half of the crap you dish out daily.

Save it snowflake.

I'll sum up the liberals for you, liberals can dish it out but they can't take it that's why Trump pisses them off to no end.
We took it for 8 years under Obama seems to me you trumpettes have thinner skins

Funny, isn't it.

For all their yammering against being too 0c, there isn't anything they don't get all kinds of offended and triggered about.

Just say the words "marriage equality" or "gay pride" and watch the gnashing of teeth and clutching of pearls.

It's fun to watch but their unreasoning hate harms a lot of innocent people.

Which is, of course, the real reason they do it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Fascinating.

Don't care much for slobs like Trump talking about womens bodies either Doesn't bother you either??
Really? Did you call out all the people in the entertainment industry and media that demean conservative women with rape or sex jokes?

Somehow I doubt it.

Really? Did you call out all the people in the entertainment industry and media that demean conservative women with rape or sex jokes?

Somehow I doubt it.
Republicans can't take a joke Like trumps bloody head

Very well said imoTHE MIRROR
Screen-Shot-2017-06-30-at-8.06.18-AM.png
Screengrab/MSNBC.
Donny Deustch’s CRAZY A** Rant Against Trump On ‘Morning Joe’ Is Everything

IMG_0276-e1468509447129.jpg

BETSY ROTHSTEIN
Reporter

8:10 AM 06/30/2017

In the pre-game show leading up to Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski‘s appearance on “Morning Joe” at 7 a.m., the show’s regular Donny Deutschcame out swinging Friday just after the crack of dawn.

And I mean almost literally swinging.

In essence, when President Trump goes low, “Morning Joe’s” Deutsch goes lower.

The whole performance came in reaction to Trump’s vicious tweets against Mika this week.

You post an article from Friday?

Who the fuck is Donnie...and it took 5 days to hear is lame come back?

Screengrab/MSNBC.

BETSY ROTHSTEIN
Reporter

In the pre-game show leading up to Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski‘s appearance on “Morning Joe” at 7 a.m., the show’s regular Donny Deutschcame out swinging Friday just after the crack of dawn.

The whole performance came in reaction to Trump’s vicious tweets against Mika this week.

Whats the diff ?? and lame?? your opinion,, I find it right on the money trump a real slob talking about others bodies

Somehow I doubt it.
Republicans can't take a joke Like trumps bloody head

Democrats can't take a joke like Mika's....

Oops...

View attachment 136959
POWs are not heroes
Mocking the handicapped

All the SNL skit, all the shock jock on the radio all the fake news from the left wing media, all the music, books people making art of taking a crap o . Jesus

And you dare say Trump.sets a new standard?

Hell you protected Billy for 8 years..get the fuck out.

Screengrab/MSNBC.

BETSY ROTHSTEIN
Reporter

Whats the diff ?? and lame?? your opinion,, I find it right on the money trump a real slob talking about others bodies

I never heard of it till today and probably niether did 98% of America.

Forum List

Back