When you are a white waitress or waiter it's very important that when you

Maybe you could be less sensitive and not presume Racism.

Any black person who encounters a unpleasant looking white waitress will always assume racism.

sorry
Did you cry?

No I just started treating her like shit
You like the Cowboys and other people's shit?

You from the New Orleans refugees?
How can someone be a New Orleans refugee? New Orleans is part of the US.

Any black person who encounters a unpleasant looking white waitress will always assume racism.

sorry
Did you cry?

You DID cry didn't you? :lol: Devastated by a waitress not smiling at you. Such a fragile momma's boy.

Listen Mongo, when she showed up at the table looking depressed my plan was not to make eye contact with her the rest of the evening. But when she put my english muffin on the same plate as the toast I could no longer maintain my pleasant demeanor and snapped

sorry
Did you cry?

You DID cry didn't you? :lol: Devastated by a waitress not smiling at you. Such a fragile momma's boy.

Listen Mongo, when she showed up at the table looking depressed my plan was not to make eye contact with her the rest of the evening. But when she put my english muffin on the same plate as the toast I could no longer maintain my pleasant demeanor and snapped
She looked depressed or mad? If she looked depressed you werent very smart for assuming she was a racist.

sorry
Did you cry?

Your posts suggest you should be highly medicated and/or institutionalized. Do yourself a favor and eat at (the) home.

sorry
Did you cry?

Your posts suggest you should be highly medicated and/or institutionalized. Do yourself a favor and eat at (the) home.

And your posts remind me of Mongo

sorry
Did you cry?

And your salty tears got all over your food. How tragic.

11026298_1498748187091233_4550759517133161267_n.jpg

Any waitress/waiter should smile when serving people. I have to admit that if they dont smile and they are white the first thing that comes to mind is that they are a racist/bigot. Usually I can get them to smile and talk about themselves. If they never thaw out I assume they are racist.

Then you're employing a fallacy, because you don't have a basis for that conclusion. They could be tired, bored, having a shitty day, or just not a smiley type. Some of that might be unfriendliness too, but their white customers are gonna get the same thing, so there goes that theory.

But "show ALL your teeth", SMFH. I've sat down to a lot of meals in a lot of restaurants in almost all 57 states, and it's never once occurred to me to count somebody's teeth. Ever.

I need to see smiles
Jebus, why didn't you say that at the beginning of your sob story. Here's a big ol' shit eatin' grin fer ya.

Scrub_Me_Mama_watermelon.JPG

Reported
Okey Dokey. You wanted smiles; you got a smile.

Depends on where you live. I live in the South and people get along better down here than in the North.
Bullshit. My family is from the south. People in the south just dont go where they are not wanted. Its an unspoken agreement.
Depends on what part of the South you're in. I don't have any problems and get along with everyone who is worth it.
I've been all over the south. Its the same way everywhere I have been. Well youre white and you used the qualifier "worth it". I am talking about Black people who you may not feel are "worth it".
Well, I have no use for trailer trash crackers, who ain't worth it. I should have qualified that statement.
I thought you were a trailer trash cracker? Isnt that a picture of you in your avatar?
The Hossfly himself.

Bullshit. My family is from the south. People in the south just dont go where they are not wanted. Its an unspoken agreement.
Depends on what part of the South you're in. I don't have any problems and get along with everyone who is worth it.
I've been all over the south. Its the same way everywhere I have been. Well youre white and you used the qualifier "worth it". I am talking about Black people who you may not feel are "worth it".
Well, I have no use for trailer trash crackers, who ain't worth it. I should have qualified that statement.
I thought you were a trailer trash cracker? Isnt that a picture of you in your avatar?
The Hossfly himself.
You look like the trailer trash cracker you confess to have no use for.

The Hossfly himself.
Why, you have eyes like a mole. Jolly good show.

The Hossfly himself.
Actually I have 20/10 vision.

Any waitress/waiter should smile when serving people. I have to admit that if they dont smile and they are white the first thing that comes to mind is that they are a racist/bigot. Usually I can get them to smile and talk about themselves. If they never thaw out I assume they are racist.

Then you're employing a fallacy, because you don't have a basis for that conclusion. They could be tired, bored, having a shitty day, or just not a smiley type. Some of that might be unfriendliness too, but their white customers are gonna get the same thing, so there goes that theory.

But "show ALL your teeth", SMFH. I've sat down to a lot of meals in a lot of restaurants in almost all 57 states, and it's never once occurred to me to count somebody's teeth. Ever.

I need to see smiles
Jebus, why didn't you say that at the beginning of your sob story. Here's a big ol' shit eatin' grin fer ya.

Reported

Reported

Reason: Racial Jokes

The Hossfly himself.
I see.

c2e8ed0aafda1e117600dd8be4306aa3.jpg

I need to see smiles

Reported

Reported

Reason: Racial Jokes
Nuffin racial about it you thin-skinned heathen.

The Hossfly himself.
I see.

c2e8ed0aafda1e117600dd8be4306aa3.jpg
Glad you agree you look like a trailer trash cracker.

d622935fa85d47f78316cb15bf7370d5.jpg

Forum List

Back