When Whites become a minority in America

Actually it the behavior of whites like you that would cause it. Those like you just can't take responsibility for your actions.

What actions would that be?

Not giving blacks enough FREE MONEY?

That's called "extortion"! And it's illegal!
Blacks have never got any free money. But whites got free labor for 245 years. And free land. And free money.

There are people who have bad colds and flu's who sneeze and cough around other people. Even on other people. Many do so on purpose. Therefore spreading disease. The human species can be a petty lot. Peterson Pandemics in many forms can take hold killing a lot of people. They can be so nice but really are not. The affect on others, on families and relatives can be vicious. Memories never die. Revenge and vendettas are always at the tip of any response when possible as people who have had enough reorganize the ways they think. In many different manners you spout these type of words I just typed. One person can make many people guilty. Unfortunately that is in the human genome also. If things keep going the way they are, you will see change in some form. But will you like it?

There are people who have bad colds and flu's who sneeze and cough around other people. Even on other people. Many do so on purpose. Therefore spreading disease. The human species can be a petty lot. Peterson Pandemics in many forms can take hold killing a lot of people. They can be so nice but really are not. The affect on others, on families and relatives can be vicious. Memories never die. Revenge and vendettas are always at the tip of any response when possible as people who have had enough reorganize the ways they think. In many different manners you spout these type of words I just typed. One person can make many people guilty. Unfortunately that is in the human genome also. If things keep going the way they are, you will see change in some form. But will you like it?

Take your meds and take a nap.

Gonna be fun when white folks can claim special preferences and free stuff!

That shit flows to minorities noiw and it will have to flow to the new white minority or thre'll be riots and whiteys burning down their own homes!

OIP.WFR05zeAcKxuLCpunyT4agEsEs

Lawrence Gerard Nassar (born August 16, 1963) is a convicted American serial child molester, who was a former
USA Gymnastics national team doctor and osteopathic physician at Michigan State University. Nassar's cumulative sexual assault crimes were the basis of the USA Gymnastics sex abuse scandal, in which he was accused, beginning in 2015, of assaulting at least 250 young women and girls and one young man, dating back to 1992.

Larry Nassar - Wikipedia

250 rapes. But in white racist world, that's not a problem because he's white and there are more white people so we must accept that more whites by number will show up in statistics. Therefore we will misuse math and make claims.

He needs the electric chair, people like him need to be eliminated and the sooner the better. I haven't seen anyone defend his actions.

He is just one example of white crime that goes ignored. It took 250 rapes before something was done.
One huge difference is that when whites commit crimes, you don't see as many other whites defending them.

Blacks have never got any free money. But whites got free labor for 245 years. And free land. And free money.

Blacks are just as culpable as whites for slavery.

There were almost as many blacks who owned black slaves as there were whites!

If you and I can't agree on FACT...then it isn't possible to have a conversation.

If you and I can't agree that 1+1=2 then we can't have a conversation.

So what will life be like in 2040 for White Americans?
I'm not worried, I don't think our non-Whites will treat us as badly as we treated them for so long.

We do you treat people of color badly?
We enslaved them for centuries. If that is what you're asking.
No WE didn't. It is disgusting when people say WE as if everyone of one race is responsible.
'We' as in we Americans.

Take your meds and take a nap.
It is a coded message. bwhahaa!

Blacks have never got any free money. But whites got free labor for

Blacks are just as culpable as whites for slavery.

There were almost as many blacks who owned black slaves as there were whites!

If you and I can't agree on FACT...then it isn't possible to have a conversation.

If you and I can't agree that 1+1=2 then we can't have a conversation.

Free blacks did not own anywhere near the number of black slaves that were owned by whites. Although it is a fact that a very small number of free blacks bought and sold slaves for profit, far more bought friends and family members with the intention of freeing them from a lifetime of abuse.

How Many Slaves Did Blacks Own?

So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people. In his essay, " 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, using Woodson's statistics, calculated that 54 (or about 1 percent) of these black slave owners in 1830 owned between 20 and 84 slaves; 172 (about 4 percent) owned between 10 to 19 slaves; and 3,550 (about 94 percent) each owned between 1 and 9 slaves. Crucially, 42 percent owned just one slave.

That shit flows to minorities noiw and it will have to flow to the new white minority or thre'll be riots and whiteys burning down their own homes!
Whites have done that now for 243.5 years.

What will it be like to live as a white minority in America?

What will it be like when most of our government officials are not white?

What will it be like when the great majority of policeman are not white?

It will be like YOU will have been dead for a long time, so calm the fuck down.

No. Why are you so concerned about dividing crime up according to the race of the victim and the perp? This accomplishes absolutely nothing that is good or contributes anything to society. Whoever has been murdered is dead and is mourned by all the folks who have suffered her loss. You are trying to divide Americans.
Actually, the poster was just REPROTING a division that is already there, while you seem to seek to cover it up.

Difference is no one is going to give a shit about poor racist whites.

Blacks arrested for murder in 2018 equaled less than 1/10,000th of 1 percent of US population. Do you white boys understand that? There were 4778 blacks arrested for murder out of a US population of 330 million people. Catch what I am saying white boys? I'm saying that 13 percent of the mother fucking population were not responsible for 50 percent of the murders. Less than 1/2 of 100th of a percent of the US population died by murder in 2018. Less than 1/10,000th of the population were responsible for approximately 1/4 of 100th of a percent of the deaths in America. 31 percent of whites in America hold white supremacist views. Math is not a problem for me, but it seems that math knowledge is not required for stormfront membership.
Comparing crime percentage with the entire country population is ridiculous and irrelevant.

Forum List

Back