When vitriol towards a president becomes treason

Leaks from "private" meetings are as common as the cold in the winter time.

that is a fair statement

but this Senator's actions were detrimental to the interests of the United States - there is no getting around that

so, he is either a short sighted moron or he just does not care about America; or rather. he cares more about political expediency than he does about his country

not surprising, but worth pointing out
Exposing Trump’s racist comments is
“ detrimental to America?”
Lmao.
He is detrimental to America.
I’m so glad there’s been a national and international outcry over this piece of shit president.
The U.K. doesn’t even want him in their country now.

treason

that is what we are seeing from leftists

we say they hate America, and mostly that comment is mostly a jab in the back and forth of the "gotcha" game of politics and message board banter

but when a democrat senator breaks confidence by revealing comments from a private meeting; my position is that the action is nothing less than treason

Senator Durbin is a traitor to the United States; and those that are rallying behind him are no better

they care more about undermining Trump than they do about what is best for America

the debate over immigration COULD be made on principled grounds and settled at the ballot box

but that is not how the left operates

Trump says he never referred to any country as a "shithole"

but it really does not matter

the reaction from the left and our media is unpatriotic and damaging to our national interests; it really could not be more clear cut

bonus - can someone, anyone, explain to me why I should care if POTUS called some shithole a shithole?

it must be exhausting to live in a perpetual state of outrage over trivial things...

bonus part duex - having top leaders on the left scream at the sky in outrage over this will help Trump and republicans at the ballot box

:popcorn:
It’s astonishing how badly cinservatives want Trump to have the most opaque administration in history, after bitching about it so much under Obama (who actually ran a transparent administration)

Male Cow Poop

" So Much For Obama's Pledge To Transparency"

So Much For Obama's Pledge To Transparency
^ another inbred conservative whining about transparency in a thread demanding absolute opacity for Trump’s administration

Is the presidents stupid potty mouth a national secret ?

have you read transcripts of conversations from Hillary Clinton or LBJ?

who cares if he (or anyone) uses coarse language?

why are you not outraged by this?

I don't think any real lasting harm will come of this; but I sure as hell would make sure that Durbin never has access to anyy really sensitive info - he can't be trusted
No one cares if presidents use “ coarse “ language but using racist language is a non starter.
He doesn’t want people from black countries to come but he does want people from white countries to come.
He’s deserving of all the push back he’s been giving.

treason

we say they hate America, and mostly that comment is mostly a jab in the back and forth of the "gotcha" game of politics and message board banter

but when a democrat senator breaks confidence by revealing comments from a private meeting; my position is that the action is nothing less than treason

Senator Durbin is a traitor to the United States; and those that are rallying behind him are no better

they care more about undermining Trump than they do about what is best for America

the debate over immigration COULD be made on principled grounds and settled at the ballot box

the reaction from the left and our media is unpatriotic and damaging to our national interests; it really could not be more clear cut

bonus - can someone, anyone, explain to me why I should care if POTUS called some shithole a shithole?

it must be exhausting to live in a perpetual state of outrage over trivial things...

bonus part duex - having top leaders on the left scream at the sky in outrage over this will help Trump and republicans at the ballot box

It’s astonishing how badly cinservatives want Trump to have the most opaque administration in history, after bitching about it so much under Obama (who actually ran a transparent administration)

Male Cow Poop

^ another inbred conservative whining about transparency in a thread demanding absolute opacity for Trump’s administration

Another little partisan hack who thinks everyone is just like him, a partisan hack. Trump is only the second worst candidate to have run in the modern era. Guess who the worst was? You lied about "transparency? and got called on it. You'll be ok.

that is a fair statement

but this Senator's actions were detrimental to the interests of the United States - there is no getting around that

so, he is either a short sighted moron or he just does not care about America; or rather. he cares more about political expediency than he does about his country

Lmao.
I’m so glad there’s been a national and international outcry over this piece of shit president.
Have to admit he's a uniter He's united the world against us

that is a fair statement

Lmao.
Have to admit he's a uniter He's united the world against us
Indeed. He’s united the country and world against him. Thursday night he made phone calls to some of his butt munching allies in Congress. After that he did a victory lap since of course they approved what he did.

treason

Being the FBI, a federal law enforvement agency, declaring you have an 'insurance policy' you will carry out to 'take down' the winner of the 2016 electiom is TREASON for a member / branch lf the U S. Government.

treason

Male Cow Poop

Another little partisan hack who thinks everyone is just like him, a partisan hack. Trump is only the second worst candidate to have run in the modern era. Guess who the worst was? You lied about "transparency? and got called on it. You'll be ok.
That’s yet to be determined, as you and other inbreds are slowly pursuing dictatorship powers for our brain damaged President.

You lied, you got caught, you'll be ok. I'm not a "Trump" guy and therein lies your problem. You are too stupid and lazy to actually figure out for yourself that the system is rigged against all of us.

language but using racist language is a non starter

calling a shithole a shithole is racist?

that is what y'all are running with

like I said in OP - this gets votes for my side where it matters - blue collar working class people that hear what y'all are saying and realize that you are being stupid and obtuse

Trump was a bad candidate; at least insofar as what typically makes a candidate "good"

I worked against him in the primaries; but have been super pleased with him as POTUS

2nd republican president in my lifetime to actually keep campaign promises

he will get a 2nd term

like I said in OP - this gets votes for my side where it matters - blue collar working class people that hear what y'all are saying and realize that you are being stupid and obtuse
Of course, none of this would have ever happened if only these damned leftist would let Trump rule in absolute secrecy and immunity!!! :mad:

Male Cow Poop

That’s yet to be determined, as you and other inbreds are slowly pursuing dictatorship powers for our brain damaged President.

You lied, you got caught, you'll be ok. I'm not a "Trump" guy and therein lies your problem. You are too stupid and lazy to actually figure out for yourself that the system is rigged against all of us.
Oh good fucking grief. Cry me a river, little girl. :rolleyes:

You lied little boy. You'll be ok. Paisan we haven't had an honest Prez since Kennedy. The Bush's, the Clinton's, and yes Obambi are (like all of them) bought and paid for quislings.

When the word is used for black countries and then the idiot immediately follows up with the GOOD white countries.
Yes it’s racist and the whole world knows it even if your cult doesn’t.
The racist POS blamed Obama for not going to the U.K. lmao
Meanwhile the London mayor said if he went there’d be massive demonstrations against him.
Gee.... ya think that might have had something to do with the coward not going?

Trump was a bad candidate; at least insofar as what typically makes a candidate "good"

I worked against him in the primaries; but have been super pleased with him as POTUS

2nd republican president in my lifetime to actually keep campaign promises

he will get a 2nd term

He is the shiny object they are using to distract everyone.

When the word is used for black countries and then the idiot immediately follows up with the GOOD white countries.

we want immigrants that add value to the country

people with skills that enhance our lives and wealth

not people in abject poverty that we have to care for

it really is not that difficult of a concept

and it is not racist

post%2Bshit%2B26240752_1179801165483646_1469047356924148865_o.jpg

Christ almighty the former Dem governor of VA said he wanted to assault president Trump and knock him to the ground and bragged about how he could do it while Chris Mathews laughed. REMEMBER THIS ^^^ this is who these people really are, filth and scum.

Christ almighty the former Dem governor of VA said he wanted to assault president Trump and knock him to the ground and bragged about how he could do it while Chris Mathews laughed. REMEMBER THIS ^^^ this is who these people really are, filth and scum.
And what was he referring to that you left out?
Fraud.

we want immigrants that add value to the country

people with skills that enhance our lives and wealth

not people in abject poverty that we have to care for

it really is not that difficult of a concept

and it is not racist

post%2Bshit%2B26240752_1179801165483646_1469047356924148865_o.jpg

How dare you...okay that's a disease infested pile of garbage along a public waterway, probably feces, drug needles, god knows what but is it really fair to call this filthy pile of dung a shithole? :eusa_think: Actually shithole doesn't really do it justice never mind.

View attachment 171449
treason

Male Cow Poop

Like a typical deplorable you run to Obama.

Your stupidity knows no bounds. You children DETEST being shown how hypocritical and partisan you are.
Everything I said was 100% accurate but you’re too much a liar to admit it. I do want to thank you for giving this picture of you grandpa even if it is an old pic of you.
Knock off the insults.

Forum List

Back