When vitriol towards a president becomes treason

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
treason

that is what we are seeing from leftists

we say they hate America, and mostly that comment is mostly a jab in the back and forth of the "gotcha" game of politics and message board banter

but when a democrat senator breaks confidence by revealing comments from a private meeting; my position is that the action is nothing less than treason

Senator Durbin is a traitor to the United States; and those that are rallying behind him are no better

they care more about undermining Trump than they do about what is best for America

the debate over immigration COULD be made on principled grounds and settled at the ballot box

but that is not how the left operates

Trump says he never referred to any country as a "shithole"

but it really does not matter

the reaction from the left and our media is unpatriotic and damaging to our national interests; it really could not be more clear cut

bonus - can someone, anyone, explain to me why I should care if POTUS called some shithole a shithole?

it must be exhausting to live in a perpetual state of outrage over trivial things...

bonus part duex - having top leaders on the left scream at the sky in outrage over this will help Trump and republicans at the ballot box

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Yep, they are afraid Trump will make America great again in spite of all their efforts. Deep State has been doing its best to make America brainwashed as much as possible and thus easy to manipulate. But... here comes Trump and becomes the Deep State worst nightmare.

upload_2018-1-13_13-41-4.png

treason

we say they hate America, and mostly that comment is mostly a jab in the back and forth of the "gotcha" game of politics and message board banter

but when a democrat senator breaks confidence by revealing comments from a private meeting; my position is that the action is nothing less than treason

Senator Durbin is a traitor to the United States; and those that are rallying behind him are no better

they care more about undermining Trump than they do about what is best for America

the debate over immigration COULD be made on principled grounds and settled at the ballot box

the reaction from the left and our media is unpatriotic and damaging to our national interests; it really could not be more clear cut

bonus - can someone, anyone, explain to me why I should care if POTUS called some shithole a shithole?

it must be exhausting to live in a perpetual state of outrage over trivial things...

bonus part duex - having top leaders on the left scream at the sky in outrage over this will help Trump and republicans at the ballot box

It’s astonishing how badly cinservatives want Trump to have the most opaque administration in history, after bitching about it so much under Obama (who actually ran a transparent administration)

Lol, poor guys. You clowns can't do anything about it.

Lip dick Trump supporters.

He is going to jail

I don't think it is treasonous by any stretch of the imagination, but it is certainly desperate and self-serving, having nothing to do with crafting policies that are going to get our country where it needs to be.

At a time when our economy is doing great, this unified mission that prioritizes taking out Trump over any other conceivable agenda is pretty revealing.

Whatever happened to the concept of the loyal opposition, anyway? These dolts want all of us to fail just so they can blame it on trump. You know, I didn't even vote for Trump (and certainly not Hillary) but this witch hunt disgusts me

treason

Then report us to the authorities.

I don't think it is treasonous by any stretch of the imagination, but it is certainly desperate and self-serving, having nothing to do with crafting policies that are going to get our country where it needs to be.

how would you describe it then?

we are better off having better relations with other countries - you'd agree with that I hope

even if Trump did say it; he has no choice but to attempt to mitgate damages

why do leftists want immigrants from these types of countries? the ONLY reason that makes sense is to inflate the number of people more likely to vote for their ideology

running off at the mouth in a way that damages international relations for no other reason than to embarrass POTUS is an action that works against American interests - do you agree with that?

taking action that hurts THIS country in an attempt at political gain

that is what happened; anyone that is being intellectually honest can see that

so again, what word would you use?

treason

Did you just start paying attention to politics last week? Leaks from "private" meetings are as common as the cold in the winter time. Been happening since the days of George Washington.

treason

It’s astonishing how badly cinservatives want Trump to have the most opaque administration in history, after bitching about it so much under Obama (who actually ran a transparent administration)

Surely you jest BlackFag....

Leaks from "private" meetings are as common as the cold in the winter time.

that is a fair statement

but this Senator's actions were detrimental to the interests of the United States - there is no getting around that

so, he is either a short sighted moron or he just does not care about America; or rather. he cares more about political expediency than he does about his country

not surprising, but worth pointing out

Biggest joke of the year.
treason

treason

You suck donkey dick. The story isn’t that someone was brave enough to call out this racist POS president on his vulgar racist words but the cowardly GOP members that were at the meeting that didn’t speak up.

treason

Male Cow Poop

" So Much For Obama's Pledge To Transparency"

So Much For Obama's Pledge To Transparency

Is the presidents stupid potty mouth a national secret ?

have you read transcripts of conversations from Hillary Clinton or LBJ?

who cares if he (or anyone) uses coarse language?

why are you not outraged by this?

I don't think any real lasting harm will come of this; but I sure as hell would make sure that Durbin never has access to anyy really sensitive info - he can't be trusted

Forum List

Back