When they say "Biden says..."

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
An astute person begins to look around at the people that surround Biden to figure out which one is pushing that agenda.

Biden is NOT putting forth any policies. He just sits in the corner drooling until they clean him up for the cameras and load him up with whatever drug they have that makes him lucid for 5 or 10 minutes at a time.

Start looking for the real power behind the Biden campaign and start exposing them.

An astute person begins to look around at the people that surround Biden to figure out which one is pushing that agenda.

Biden is NOT putting forth any policies. He just sits in the corner drooling until they clean him up for the cameras and load him up with whatever drug they have that makes him lucid for 5 or 10 minutes at a time.

Start looking for the real power behind the Biden campaign and start exposing them.
Better to listen to the people around you than not... like Trumplethinskin.

Better to listen to the Marxists?

I figured you for an asshole, but that just changed to worthless fuckhead....

He isn't listening to anything other than the low hum of his consciousness fading away from his awareness. So that you too can understand, this thread is about the powers that are manipulating a man with a brain disease for their own power. Now that you are on the same page, reconsider what you've just said.

The powers behind him are AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Pressley and Sanders. I would throw in BLM, but they don't want to see a white exist, let alone be in a decision making position.

He isn't listening to anything other than the low hum of his consciousness fading away from his awareness. So that you too can understand, this thread is about the powers that are manipulating a man with a brain disease for their own power. Now that you are on the same page, reconsider what you've just said.
GW had Cheney and his henchmen telling him what to do. And the difference is...?

So Biden pulls a Pope Benedict and recuses himself. So what? The VP takes over and everyone moves up a chair. Trump is old news, no longer hilarious and looks bored, time to go.

:lmao:

I didn't realize they let 12 year olds on here.

Marxists in BLM, but Biden and his gang? Ummm... no.
Tell me that Joe has condemned the violence that BLM and ANTIFA has been doing...

:lmao:

I didn't realize they let 12 year olds on here.

Marxists in BLM, but Biden and his gang? Ummm... no.
Tell me that Joe has condemned the violence that BLM and ANTIFA has been doing...
I seriously have no idea, lol. But a Marxist? Not even close.

Forum List

Back