When The FBI Does It, That Means That It’s Not Illegal

It's an obvious show of desperation by the government to seek out that many people to attempt to solidify a case that has no legs. They 'broke' this story for political reasons, long before there was any risk to anyone. So attempting to stack the deck with informants now seems petty, but ignores the simple reality that there never was a case outside the imaginations of a few government stooges.
Dunno man. I think you’re going to have a hard time finding much sympathy for a bunch of violent thugs.

The idea that they were too stupid to hurt anyone doesn’t make me feel better. They’re criminals at heart.

Dunno man. I think you’re going to have a hard time finding much sympathy for a bunch of violent thugs.

The idea that they were too stupid to hurt anyone doesn’t make me feel better. They’re criminals at heart.
What violence did they actually commit? Otherwise we have only your slanders to go off of. You realize that during the Democrat imposed lockdowns people had little to do, so discussing fantastical plots to let off some steam is not out of the realm of possibility. The whole thing could have been avoided if the Democrat leaders weren't such tyrants.

Confirmation of an agreement, either a payment or something substantial. Talking still isn't a crime, much as you liberals might wish it was.
Nah. No payment. Guy is just doing it as a favor.

Agreement. Okay. Isn’t that just more “talking”?

Let’s say the defendants had all the means necessary but the FBI busted them as they rolled their cars up to the house with their firearms intending to kidnap Whitmer.

They’d be arrested and charged without having DONE anything other than intending to commit a crime.

Isn’t that still a thought police?
No they'd be arrested for CONSPIRACY to commit kidnapping which is a very different crime than kidnapping.

It does not take intelligence to be able to hurt people.
But they never did.
Which means instead it likely was a lot of theoretical talk.
And if the FBI was the one doing most of the talking, trying to talk them into it, then the criminal was the FBI.

Careful now. You’re about to be labeled a Stalinist who is trying to prosecute thought crimes.

And FBI informant as to the intent of others is biased and not proof of anything.
If the FBI informant planted the idea and was the main motivating factor, the charge is totally bogus.

738d5cae-800e-44c8-9469-515f4fdc81fd-Trask_pic.jpg

The FBI seems to have lowered their recruitment standards.

View attachment 515343
Entrapment is a common theme in Fascist States.
The fact no one in the FBI will be punished, let alone prosecuted, confirms the fascist nature of DC these days.

Just a few months ago this was considered a crazy conspiracy theory
Spwead by dangerous extweamist

Forum List

Back