When The DOW Hits 19,000/20,000. Yes! The Obama Stimulus Is Working!! The Recession Is Over!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :banana: :banana: Wont surprise any of us that when the DOW shoots up to 19/20K, that Obama, Bin Biden, or Hillary will claim that the economy is finally taking a turn for the better because of The Stimulus !!!! :thewave:

when the market gets that high its time to start to worry, it is in the perfect position to crash at any given moment.
By February expect a loss of at least 5000 over the course of a week while it drops then stabilizes at a more sustainable level.

• Banned
when the market gets that high its time to start to worry, it is in the perfect position to crash at any given moment.
By February expect a loss of at least 5000 over the course of a week while it drops then stabilizes at a more sustainable level.
so long as WW3 starts up on the other side of the world, we will be ok

:banana: :banana: :banana: Wont surprise any of us that when the DOW shoots up to 19/20K, that Obama, Bin Biden, or Hillary will claim that the economy is finally taking a turn for the better because of The Stimulus !!!! :thewave:

It's still Obama's market, remember? If it were going down you wouldn't have trouble remembering that.

Yesterday, Hannity said that 2017 will still be Obama's economy. I guess he's assuming it will be bad.

Ironic, since he blames Obama for everything wrong with the economy since the moment he took office.
And rightfully so.

Yesterday, Hannity said that 2017 will still be Obama's economy. I guess he's assuming it will be bad. Ironic, since he blames Obama for everything wrong with the economy since the moment he took office.
And rightfully so.
I have no doubt that you believe that.
So do a lot of other people. That's why we have a President Trump.
when all hell breaks loose when so many malls are packed right thru new years,,,record sales,,,,who will take the credit?

Banks
Oil and gas
Arms

Going strong so far...
Investors know what to expect for the next 4 years i guess...

if it hits 20,000 by xmas,,,,Debbie Wasserman will have a live press conference explaining how Obama made all of this happen

Forum List

Back