When quizzed by Congressman, Merrick Garland says he missed Oct 14th insurrection at Interior Dept building

And they were all arrested. Do you support arresting all of the lobotomized hillbillies from Jan 6?

Do you support investigating why and how these low-IQ scumbag insurrectionists attempted to storm and take over a federal building?
And don't you find it strange that the chief law enforcer in the land wasn't even aware of this happening?

Do you support investigating why and how these low-IQ scumbag insurrectionists attempted to storm and take over a federal building?
To an extent, sure. Like, the cops will do that. But if you can't see the difference between the scale in importance in this protest and the hillbilly insurrection incited by a sitting president, then you are dense or are lying. This is a very weak point you are reaching for, and i am going to leave you to it. Have fun agitating yourself.

Yes, they clashed with police. Some police even got injured, apparently. Then they got inside and... sat down. Do you think the employees felt threatened? By what? That one of them would cut a huge fart?

Sounds to me like there was reason for employees to be concerned:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...killing-of-four-people-in-michigan/ar-AAPNVpx
1634865263099.png

"Police and climate activists clashed Thursday during protests at the Interior Department, with security personnel sustaining “multiple injuries” and one officer being taken to a hospital, agency spokeswoman Melissa Schwartz said."

To an extent, sure. Like, the cops will do that. But if you can't see the difference between the scale in importance in this protest and the hillbilly insurrection incited by a sitting president, then you are dense or are lying. This is a very weak point you are reaching for, and i am going to leave you to it. Have fun agitating yourself.

It wasn't anywhere as large an event as Jan 6th, however with your MSM running 24/7 stories on it, and Congress spending millions of OUR dollars investigating it with many ongoing prosecutions, I would say you're getting your way here.
Seems to me with all the unrest around the country with your BLM and Aunt Teefah ingrates constantly going at it, this kind of insurrection would be watched very closely by the chief law enforcer of the land.

Sounds to me like there was reason for employees to be concerned:
Police arrest 54-year-old woman sought in killing of four people in Michigan
View attachment 554773
"Police and climate activists clashed Thursday during protests at the Interior Department, with security personnel sustaining “multiple injuries” and one officer being taken to a hospital, agency spokeswoman Melissa Schwartz said."
Well, not anymore. They all got arrested. Every last one of them that was in the building. When we ask them "Who sent you", they will probably say they sent themselves.

unlike the January 6 goobers, who freely insist trump invited them to do it. I wonder why they say such silly things?

maybe... because they think it is true? Which sitting president incited the group at the BIA protest? They were protesting against the sitting President, after all.

But I guess we will just never know the difference, here. *sigh*

JFC. Alternate reality.

Well, not anymore. They all got arrested. Every last one of them that was in the building. When we ask them "Who sent you", they will probably say they sent themselves.

unlike the January 6 goobers, who freely insist trump invited them to do it. I wonder why they say such silly things?

maybe... because they think it is true? Which sitting president incited the group at the BIA protest? They were protesting against the sitting President, after all.

But I guess we will just never know the difference, here. *sigh*

JFC. Alternate reality.

I'm not denying Jan 6th was a big deal, I just want to see our so-called Attorney General also pay attention when the left try and burn police facilities down, like they have attempted NUMEROUS times in Portland, or like this time when they attempt to storm and occupy a federal building.

I'm not denying Jan 6th was a big deal, I just want to see our so-called Attorney General also pay attention when the left try and burn police facilities down, like they have attempted NUMEROUS times in Portland, or like this time when they attempt to storm and occupy a federal building.
Gotcha. So, all of them were arrested, What else is it you would like to see happen?

I'd like to see our attorney general, to be thinking about real violence, and stop worrying about angry parents at a PTA meeting.
I know that's asking a lot from your side.
Violent threats are violence. What you mean is you would like to see like minded assholes be able to intimidate school boards. Don't be shy. It's not as if you are fooling anyone.

Forum List

Back