AG Merrick Garland claims fentanyl ‘unleashed on purpose’ in US by cartels

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

AG Merrick Garland claims fentanyl ‘unleashed on purpose’ in US by cartels​

1 Mar 2023 ~~ By Josh Christenson

Attorney General Merrick Garland told senators Wednesday that the fentanyl epidemic ravaging the US has been “unleashed on purpose by the Sinaloa and the new generation Jalisco cartels” — as lawmakers pressed him for a plan to stop the deadly drug.
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) kicked off the hearing by telling Garland that ranking member Lindsey Graham (R-SC) had “basically challenged me — and I accept the challenge — to show as much concern about the gun deaths, show as much concern about fentanyl deaths in this country, and I want to do that.”
When Graham’s turn came to speak, he said that lawmakers needed to “up our game when it comes to fentanyl.” and asked why the Justice Department was not designating Mexican drug cartels as foreign terrorist organizations or upping mandatory minimum sentences for knowing fentanyl dealers.
~Snip~
“If we apply it to every single crime,” Garland said, “we will not be able to focus our resources on violent crime, significant drug trafficking, one the cartels, on the people who are killing people with fentanyl. So the purpose here is to focus the attention of our prosecutors and agents on the things that are damaging the American people in the largest possible respect.”
“At 108,000, roughly, Americans who died as a result of drug overdoses last year, 71,000, roughly, of fentanyl overdoses, do you consider your current policy successful?” Cornyn asked.
“We have a huge epidemic of fentanyl, created by intentional acts by the cartels,” Garland reiterated. “We are doing everything we can, within our resources, to fight that.”

Commentary:
Meanwhile, Biden and is cabal have done nothing to curb the flow of drugs entering the U.S. Our borders are open.
Garland attempts to blame it all on Mexico. Mexico is making this fentanyl. But they are getting their precursors' from China. Needless to say tat China produces the Fentanyl and Mexico distributes it to America.
Biden is to blame. Both our North and Southern border are wide-open. Even at our Northern border in 2022 they seized enough fentanyl to kill 3.17 million people.
Biden, his handlers and Garland are facilitating the drug trade by keeping the border open so it can be transported here without detection. Fentanyl is manufactured in China, flown to Mexico and then sold to the cartels who distribute it to their various factions and it is shipped to the U.S. in assorted forms.
Federal authorities have turned their backs when individuals are caught smuggling drugs.
The Narcos are well established in this country thanks to Maoist Democrat open borders policy and pandering to left wing Hispanic screamers who support spineless politicians.

Attorney General Merrick Garland told senators Wednesday that the fentanyl epidemic ravaging the US has been “unleashed on purpose by the Sinaloa and the new generation Jalisco cartels” — as lawmakers pressed him for a plan to stop the deadly drug.
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) kicked off the hearing by telling Garland that ranking member Lindsey Graham (R-SC) had “basically challenged me — and I accept the challenge — to show as much concern about the gun deaths, show as much concern about fentanyl deaths in this country, and I want to do that.”
When Graham’s turn came to speak, he said that lawmakers needed to “up our game when it comes to fentanyl.” and asked why the Justice Department was not designating Mexican drug cartels as foreign terrorist organizations or upping mandatory minimum sentences for knowing fentanyl dealers.
~Snip~
“If we apply it to every single crime,” Garland said, “we will not be able to focus our resources on violent crime, significant drug trafficking, one the cartels, on the people who are killing people with fentanyl. So the purpose here is to focus the attention of our prosecutors and agents on the things that are damaging the American people in the largest possible respect.”
“At 108,000, roughly, Americans who died as a result of drug overdoses last year, 71,000, roughly, of fentanyl overdoses, do you consider your current policy successful?” Cornyn asked.
“We have a huge epidemic of fentanyl, created by intentional acts by the cartels,” Garland reiterated. “We are doing everything we can, within our resources, to fight that.”

Commentary:
Meanwhile, Biden and is cabal have done nothing to curb the flow of drugs entering the U.S. Our borders are open.
Garland attempts to blame it all on Mexico. Mexico is making this fentanyl. But they are getting their precursors' from China. Needless to say tat China produces the Fentanyl and Mexico distributes it to America.
Biden is to blame. Both our North and Southern border are wide-open. Even at our Northern border in 2022 they seized enough fentanyl to kill 3.17 million people.
Biden, his handlers and Garland are facilitating the drug trade by keeping the border open so it can be transported here without detection. Fentanyl is manufactured in China, flown to Mexico and then sold to the cartels who distribute it to their various factions and it is shipped to the U.S. in assorted forms.
Federal authorities have turned their backs when individuals are caught smuggling drugs.
The Narcos are well established in this country thanks to Maoist Democrat open borders policy and pandering to left wing Hispanic screamers who support spineless politicians.
Oh wow, Garland finally figured out we're under a chemical poisoning attack driven by the cartels! But hey, where are they getting the precursor chemicals from Captain Obvious? CHINA! What no mention of China? Gosh you'd almost think that the Biden administration is dedicated to covering up every single thing that China is doing to us and the world.

Hmmm? But his master has an open border and Garland sees no problems in that.

Meanwhile, the evil Joe Biden was mocking the woman who testified the other day over having lost two children to this drug scourge. A scourge grown worse under Biden and Garland. In essence, Biden mocked all victim's families.

~Snip~

Commentary:
Garland is a leftard asswipe.

He has shit for brains.

Tell me, o scumbag leftard, why a cartel would want to kill off its own customers.

These leftards have SHIT for brains. There's nothing there. No gray matter. It's all brown.

~Snip~

Commentary:
Texas National Guard needs to start launching artillery and air strikes on cartel positions in Mexico

Garland is a leftard asswipe.

He has shit for brains.

Tell me, o scumbag leftard, why a cartel would want to kill off its own customers.

These leftards have SHIT for brains. There's nothing there. No gray matter. It's all brown.
I'm so old I remember when Merrick Garland was just a nice old "moderate" Democrat. What the hell happened to him?

Texas National Guard needs to start launching artillery and air strikes on cartel positions in Mexico
36e1a1bdfcceb0e89329a4c39eadda05.jpg

I'm so old I remember when Merrick Garland was just a nice old "moderate" Democrat. What the hell happened to him?
I wish I could answer, definitively. But this is the disease, the American left has gone down a rabbit hole.

The left USED to be about equality, and working people, and sound social logic.

Now it's about "equity" (which is code for revenge through racist discrimination), and free shit without working, and special rights for transsexuals and other mental midgets.

Today's left is fucked up, and I don't even believe anyone on the ground realizes HOW fucked up it is. Leftards are serving elitist hypocrites, not working people. Leftards are into racism, not equality.

LEFTARDS, are stupid and dangerous, that's the short story.

And nothing changes till something changes.

If there was a militaristic/law enforcement solution to the drug trade we would not still be losing the drug war, badly. There are a 1001 ways to smuggle drugs. If we can't get it at the point of manufacture then we need an effective medical cure for opiate addiction and way more rehabilitation. Attacking the street level dealers like they mainly do is just to create the illusion that the criminal justice system is doing something.

Garland is more interested in hassling parents at school board meetings, abortion opponents, and people attending Latin Catholic mass.

He's giving Eric Holder a run for the title of biggest scumbag AG in Murican history.

Hey, those soccer moms who do not want their children raped in public school bathrooms are DOMESTIC TERRORISTS! :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:
Garland is human trash. He may not be human.

The cartels don't care if they kill their own customers off. There's plenty more where they came from. The cartels have been killing customers off in Mexico for years and still haven't run out of customers.

~Snip~

Commentary:
Well DUH!

Fenantyl is a monkey on the back of lib democrats

This is why we need a War on Drugs.
~~~~~~
Unfortunately we've already spent around $14 Trillion dollars with this flood of drugs as its results.
Open borders and open free smuggling of drugs.

~Snip~

Commentary:
While I agree with much of what you’ve stated, failing to also place blame on the R Party hurts your argument and exposes you as just another partisan of the Duopoly.

~Snip~

Commentary:
Let’s not forget that during the entire Vietnam War we lost 58,000 troops. We now lose more Americans to fentanyl in one year.

Why aren’t we more upset?

Forum List

Back