When People Laughed At The Idea Of Trump Being Elected President [Compilation Video]...

I think you people are so desperate to feel right about something that you will harp on this issue for the next 4 years. Yes, Trump won and no one on the left saw it coming. Good for you! It's not like you are actually willing to admit how awful of a president Trump will be. Deep down you know it's true, but you need to harp on his win as a matter of symbolism I guess.

Wrong Billboi, unlike liberal sheep, some of us dont assume what the future will be. Clearly you were wrong about him winning, and so what you think he will be as president has no merit.

My opinion shouldn't be what sways you. The evidence of his stupidity, narcissism, and flip flopping is overwhelming.

How about you let him take the oath of office before declaring his presidency a failure. And your opinion has never swayed anybody, so don't feel the need to warn people about your opinion.

Lol so in other words you have no idea based on his campaign why anyone should trust him as president. We're just going to wait and see! Maybe he won't act like a complete moron like he did up until this point.

Yep, that is right. You and many of your ilk, not all however, think The clown won because of his supporters. The fact is, he won because he wasn't The bulldyke. At the margin, he won because more people across the country, not New York and California, hated her more than him. He may very well be a shitty president, but he will never be that horrible evil disgusting fat bitch.

I think you people are so desperate to feel right about something that you will harp on this issue for the next 4 years. Yes, Trump won and no one on the left saw it coming. Good for you! It's not like you are actually willing to admit how awful of a president Trump will be. Deep down you know it's true, but you need to harp on his win as a matter of symbolism I guess.

Wrong Billboi, unlike liberal sheep, some of us dont assume what the future will be. Clearly you were wrong about him winning, and so what you think he will be as president has no merit.
My opinion shouldn't be what sways you. The evidence of his stupidity, narcissism, and flip flopping is overwhelming.

How about you let him take the oath of office before declaring his presidency a failure. And your opinion has never swayed anybody, so don't feel the need to warn people about your opinion.
Lol so in other words you have no idea based on his campaign why anyone should trust him as president. We're just going to wait and see! Maybe he won't act like a complete moron like he did up until this point.

Yep, that is right. You and many of your ilk, not all however, think The clown won because of his supporters. The fact is, he won because he wasn't The bulldyke. At the margin, he won because more people across the country, not New York and California, hated her more than him. He may very well be a shitty president, but he will never be that horrible evil disgusting fat bitch.
She won the popular vote dumbass. Of course again, I don't understand why you insist on talking about her. She is now irrelevant.

She won the popular vote dumbass. Of course again, I don't understand why you insist on talking about her. She is now irrelevant.

I brought her up because you still can't figure out why he won. He won because of her. BTW- he won the election based on his broad support across the country, not in just a handful of select states, just the way the framers intended. Yippee!

I brought her up because you still can't figure out why he won. He won because of her. BTW- he won the election based on his broad support across the country, not in just a handful of select states, just the way the framers intended. Yippee!
Lol dude it no longer matters to me why he won. It happened. Nothing I am saying on this thread has anything to do with why he won. You're just deflecting from the topic at hand which is what kind of president Trump will be.

Lol dude it no longer matters to me why he won. It happened. Nothing I am saying on this thread has anything to do with why he won. You're just deflecting from the topic at hand which is what kind of president Trump will be.

And for the last time dim wit, I'm saying I don't know, but I'll wait and see.

And for the last time dim wit, I'm saying I don't know, but I'll wait and see.
Yeah no one knows. That's the point. We could be a nuclear wasteland in a year's time.

Man you people really need to let Hillary go. She's irrelevant now.
Do you have access to a dictionary? If so, look up "victory dance". This is what Trump voters (and all Americans who want their country to crawl out of the swamp and become a great, DEMOCRATIC nation) are doing. Too bad that you don't give a shit about your country and that you can't dance ..... so just get out of the way and let America rock!
:dance:

You continue to bring her up because you have to deflect away from the stupidity that is Trump. You just can't bring yourself to admit he's piece of shit can you?
If Trump is a "piece of shit" then Hitlery Clinton is the whole, stinking pile.
8534.jpg

Man you people really need to let Hillary go. She's irrelevant now.
Do you have access to a dictionary? If so, look up "victory dance". This is what Trump voters (and all Americans who want their country to crawl out of the swamp and become a great, DEMOCRATIC nation) are doing. Too bad that you don't give a shit about your country and that you can't dance ..... so just get out of the way and let America rock!
:dance:

You continue to bring her up because you have to deflect away from the stupidity that is Trump. You just can't bring yourself to admit he's piece of shit can you?
If Trump is a "piece of shit" then Hitlery Clinton is the whole, stinking pile.
8534.jpg
Lol thank you for proving my point. Trump's win in the election is more important to you than the thought of Trump's administration. The truth is deep down you are scared shitless by the thought of him being president so all you can do is harp on the fact that democrats loss the election. You're finally right about something happening that you don't want to let it go. You emote like a teenage girl over this.

That's the point. We could be a nuclear wasteland in a year's time.
That's why the world rejoices in having Trump in the White House. He will make sure that people like you are nowhere near "the button".
And you believe Trump is the right person to handle nukes because...why?

You have no idea why and you are too much of a pussy to admit that fact.

Lol thank you for proving my point.
You haven't made any point yet.

Trump's win in the election is more important to you than the thought of Trump's administration.
You're just pulling these ideas out of your ass, aren't you.

The truth is ....
The 'truth'? Again you want to talk about 'truth'?

You emote like a teenage girl over this.
The truth is that I am a 70-year-old man. I am not American. I do not live in America. The US is the biggest threat to world peace that history has ever known. That's also the truth. With NATO the US has created terrorist groups all over the ME. That's truth. Hitlery Clinton wants war with Russia. That's truth. Trump is trying to neutralize the situation. That's also truth. Now ..... do you want to ask my why I (and the American people) am pleased that Trump won the election .... or can you figure that out for yourself?

Lol thank you for proving my point.
You haven't made any point yet.

Trump's win in the election is more important to you than the thought of Trump's administration.
You're just pulling these ideas out of your ass, aren't you.

The truth is ....
The 'truth'? Again you want to talk about 'truth'?

You emote like a teenage girl over this.
The truth is that I am a 70-year-old man. I am not American. I do not live in America. The US is the biggest threat to world peace that history has ever known. That's also the truth. With NATO the US has created terrorist groups all over the ME. That's truth. Hitlery Clinton wants war with Russia. That's truth. Trump is trying to neutralize the situation. That's also truth. Now ..... do you want to ask my why I (and the American people) am pleased that Trump won the election .... or can you figure that out for yourself?
If your answer is solely because the democrats lost, that would be pathetic.

If your answer is solely because the democrats lost, that would be pathetic.
Look jerkwad, I just gave you more reason to cheer Trump's victory than you can shake a stick at. But it must have been w-a-y over your head. Your 'critical thinking' won't even win you a game of checkers against a primary-school drop-out who's drunk. Now .. it's a long week-end and your countrymen are fixing to celebrate Trump's win right up until the time he moves into the White House. If the music's too loud you can check into the Motel 6 and sulk your butt-hurt for the next 8 years.
fart.gif

Most American politicians are morons. He should fit right in.

The Democrats have already made it clear they aren't gonna work with him. So, he has a pen and a phone. If that's the way the Democrats want it, than so be it. It's on.

Last edited:

Yeah, their predictions blow. They're irrelevant. Us Deplorables run this shit now. :)

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! :dance:

Forum List

Back