When People Laughed At The Idea Of Trump Being Elected President [Compilation Video]...

giphy.gif

I think you people are so desperate to feel right about something that you will harp on this issue for the next 4 years. Yes, Trump won and no one on the left saw it coming. Good for you! It's not like you are actually willing to admit how awful of a president Trump will be. Deep down you know it's true, but you need to harp on his win as a matter of symbolism I guess.

I think you people are so desperate to feel right about something that you will harp on this issue for the next 4 years. Yes, Trump won and no one on the left saw it coming. Good for you! It's not like you are actually willing to admit how awful of a president Trump will be. Deep down you know it's true, but you need to harp on his win as a matter of symbolism I guess.

Wrong Billboi, unlike liberal sheep, some of us dont assume what the future will be. Clearly you were wrong about him winning, and so what you think he will be as president has no merit.

Wrong Billboi, unlike liberal sheep, some of us dont assume what the future will be. Clearly you were wrong about him winning, and so what you think he will be as president has no merit.

My opinion shouldn't be what sways you. The evidence of his stupidity, narcissism, and flip flopping is overwhelming.

I think you people are so desperate to feel right about something that you will harp on this issue for the next 4 years.
I guess that you must have been sleeping and didn't hear the news ...... Trump supporters ARE right about something ... Trump won, sleepy head! Coffee is ready and Trump is headline news. Turn on the TV to have a better look-see!

.... It's not like you are actually willing to admit how awful of a president Trump will be.
Seeing how you are the only person in the world to see into the future, maybe you should tell us ..... how you are not willing to admit how awful of a president Hiltery Clinton WOULD HAVE BEEN.

Deep down you know it's true, but you need to harp on his win as a matter of symbolism I guess.
Deep down you know what I say is true, but you need to whine and whimper as a symbol of butt-hurt wailing I guess.

My opinion shouldn't be what sways you. The evidence of his stupidity, narcissism, and flip flopping is overwhelming.

How about you let him take the oath of office before declaring his presidency a failure. And your opinion has never swayed anybody, so don't feel the need to warn people about your opinion.

How about you let him take the oath of office before declaring his presidency a failure. And your opinion has never swayed anybody, so don't feel the need to warn people about your opinion.

Lol so in other words you have no idea based on his campaign why anyone should trust him as president. We're just going to wait and see! Maybe he won't act like a complete moron like he did up until this point.

Lol so in other words you have no idea based on his campaign why anyone should trust him as president. We're just going to wait and see! Maybe he won't act like a complete moron like he did up until this point.
You simply MUST be a payed shill. Read again what you just wrote. Yes, right here ..... what I've quoted you as saying. "Trust"? Did you say "Trust" expectancy based upon his campaign? Bite your tongue. Let's talk about Hitlery Clinton's lies and criminal behaviour shall we ........... "TRUST", the idiot says!
smiley-die-laughing.gif

You simply MUST be a payed shill. Read again what you just wrote. Yes, right here ..... what I've quoted you as saying. "Trust"? Did you say "Trust" expectancy based upon his campaign? Bite your tongue. Let's talk about Hitlery Clinton's lies and criminal behaviour shall we ........... "TRUST", the idiot says!
smiley-die-laughing.gif
Man you people really need to let Hillary go. She's irrelevant now. You continue to bring her up because you have to deflect away from the stupidity that is Trump. You just can't bring yourself to admit he's piece of shit can you?

Forum List

Back