When One Crosses The Democrats....

It’s not like she lied about a blowjob

That will get ya impeached !

You mean lying under oath about getting a blowjob.

As usual, you present the irrelevant part of the story.

You lie under oath, there is a penalty.

But you ignore that since you seem to think you are somehow influencing people with your shitty little one liners.

Fuck you and anyone who looks like you for being such a cowardly asshole.
Well, rw IS an idiot when it comes to anything political in nature. ASTOUNDINGLY idiotic, in fact. VERY sad, but QUITE preventable.

Wait.....you don't think he actually believes what he posts?

Individuals like that aren't restricted to truth, as we are.
You're right. I truly believe rw CAN'T believe all the shit he posts time after time after time. The content of his posts are just incredibly stupid. He occasionally posts intelligent and insightful things on sports threads, so I believe he ISN'T dumb. I think he dumbs it WAY down on the political threads just to get a rise out of conservatives. It APPEARS to be just an act. But there's always the chance that he really IS that dumb when it comes to anything political. But I don't think so.

I didn't say that that one was dumb.....I said he is a life-long, inveterate, reflexive, habitual, despicable liar.

No one is more stereotypical of the Democrat Party than that one.

....they are never satisfied until they destroy the individual who had such temerity.
That's what the Democrats did to me. They willfully and intentionally destroyed my life without cause, and they will not cease from their vendetta of cruel and unusual punishments until I am dead.

....they are never satisfied until they destroy the individual who had such temerity.

"Prosecutors open probe into whether Biden accuser Tara Reade lied under oath
Prosecutors in Monterey County, California, have opened a probe into whether Tara Reade, the woman accusing Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of sexual assault nearly two decades ago, lied under oath when testifying in recent trials focused on domestic violence, the district attorney's office said.

"We are investigating whether [she] gave false testimony under oath," Monterey County chief assistant district attorney Berkley Brannon said in a statement to ABC News. "

Did anyone see any prosecutors open investigations into Christine Blasey Ford , who clearly lied in several instances.?

Does the name Jeffrey Epstein, and the word 'arkancide' ring a bell?

Democrats are the party of women's rights. Women were to be believed unless inconvenient, fully supported by people like the Clinton's who's closest friends are proven sex predators.

That's what the Democrats did to me. They willfully and intentionally destroyed my life without cause, and they will not cease from their vendetta of cruel and unusual punishments until I am dead.

So sorry to learn that.

But, you must be very courageous to have crossed the death party.

Prosecutors in Monterey County, California, have opened a probe into whether Tara Reade, the woman accusing Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of sexual assault nearly two decades ago, lied under oath when testifying in recent trials focused on domestic violence, the district attorney's office said.

"We are investigating whether [she] gave false testimony under oath," Monterey County chief assistant district attorney Berkley Brannon said in a statement to ABC News. "

Did anyone see any prosecutors open investigations into Christine Blasey Ford , who clearly lied in several instances.?

Democrats are the party of women's rights. Women were to be believed unless inconvenient, fully supported by people like the Clinton's who's closest friends are proven sex predators.

Gonna be an interesting November.

Sure is. I expect Trump to win "BIGLY". Never mind Trump accomplishments, they're sporting a guy with CLEAR onset of dementia, while they seek just the right "woman of color" as the MQ for vice. On a side, wish that woman was you, but you're just too stable for the job thus not viable.

I was concerned about congress, and I know left propaganda is due to sweep the web bigly. But how many times do the demonicrats need to prove consistent failure and ass-backwards thinking before the dumbest among us begin scratching their heads?

Sure is. I expect Trump to win "BIGLY". Never mind Trump accomplishments, they're sporting a guy with CLEAR onset of dementia, while they seek just the right "woman of color" as the MQ for vice. On a side, wish that woman was you, but you're just too stable for the job thus not viable.

I was concerned about congress, and I know left propaganda is due to sweep the web bigly. But how many times do the demonicrats need to prove consistent failure and ass-backwards thinking before the dumbest among us begin scratching their heads?

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people
Attributed to H. L. Mencken

It’s not like she lied about a blowjob

That will get ya impeached !

You mean lying under oath about getting a blowjob.

As usual, you present the irrelevant part of the story.

But you ignore that since you seem to think you are somehow influencing people with your shitty little one liners.

Fuck you and anyone who looks like you for being such a cowardly asshole.

Clinton could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it

Oh wait.....
That would be Trump

Deflecting again, fucktard ?

But, then you being a left wing asswipe really don't care for the rules if they work against you.

Clinton should not have been impeached. He should have had his widdle bottom paddled...and sent back to the WH.
You might have a point....

Having to go back to Hillary had to have been worse than a prison sentence...

The irony is when Tara Reade used Joe Bidens name, exaggerating her actual role in the senators office, to get a job vs when Hunter Biden used his fathers name.
And of course in both cases Joe Biden didn't recommend either for the job they got.

She has never lied....if she is lying the lie began 30 years ago when the Finger raped her.....documented proof....

She has never lied....if she is lying the lie began 30 years ago when the Finger raped her.....documented proof....

She claimed she worked for Biden for over a year (false), that she had a bachelors degree (refuted by college), and now the DA has to see if her expert testimony tainted any convictions.

Her story has evolved over time.....
From he said something that made me uncomfortable
To he touched my shoulders and it made me uncomfortable
To he fingered me

Her story has evolved over time.....
From he said something that made me uncomfortable
To he touched my shoulders and it made me uncomfortable
To he fingered me
Reade said she had a bachelor’s degree from Antioch University, which the school denies. She said she worked in Biden’s office from 1991 to 1994, while Senate records show her there from December 1992 to August 1993. And she said she served as legislative aide for Biden while he worked on the Violence Against Women Act, while witnesses and records describe her holding a more junior role, sometimes supervising interns or handling mail.

Forum List

Back