When man tells God, you can't....

He didnt create "imperfect beings". You make the choice to be as "imperfect" as you want to be, every day. Sin is your choice.
If God is the First Cause of Creation, He did create imperfect beings.
GOD created perfection. It was a choice to become "like GOD." It is impossible to be GOD.
If God really created perfection, there would have been no original sin.
What do you believe original sin is exactly? I'm not looking for a theological argument per se. More like a common sense observation about the nature of man so to speak.
Apparently it was that act which turned us from the perfection God created into imperfect beings worthy of eternal damnation. Biting an apple? Really?
That seems too simplistic to me, so it must be something else. Something deeper. Something that should be more apparent when discovered.
Man decided to believe Satan when he implied that GOD was withholding knowledge that would make them just like GOD. Man can never be GOD. This is the lie Satan tries to spread (GOD is withholding what is rightfully ours). The reality is that only GOD is GOD and there are no others. GOD holds everything together. We can not. GOD has plans for those that are righteous, but being GOD isn't one of them. That would be impossible because to be GOD one must stand entirely on one's own merits/abilities. To be righteous, one learns to depend on GOD. Someday all those that are redeemed will know once again what it is to be entirely dependent upon GOD for every accomplishment for all eternity.

Those that reject GOD's free offer will one day experience complete and utter separation from GOD and will realize what it's like to not be able to accomplish anything, ever.
I don't presume to know who gets invited or doesn't get invited to the wedding feast so to speak. I also don't presume to know what it will be like other than to say it is either eternally united or eternally separated from God. Yes, everything is dependent upon God who is the creator of existence.

I am curious what do you see as God's free will offer?

But back to Genesis... I see Genesis as ancient man's understanding of the origin questions. It's very complicated. But effectively original sin wasn't disobeying God, it was failing to be accountable for disobeying God. The sin was denying they had done wrong. Not that they had done wrong. That is to be expected. We are only human.
No, Adam and Eve were told that if they ate of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge that they would surely die. Upon eating the fruit their eyes were open and they realized that they were naked and tried to cover themselves with fig leaves (trying to hide their nakedness from GOD). Adam & Eve had spiritually died. God comes along seeking them out and because of their (Adam & Eve's) change they began to shift the blame. They would never have thought to do this previously ---- but being spiritual death begins to rear its ugly head. The humans had not previously eaten from the Tree of Knowledge until they were TEMPTED. The fact remains is that they listened to Satan and rejected what GOD told them not to do.
It's effectively Jewish mythology which address the origin questions. There is a lot more going on than meets the eye. The original meanings were lost through time.
GOD is not dead nor does HE sleep. The Holy Spirit brings to the redeemed who prayerfully study GOD's Word its interpretation. GOD's Holy Word was transmitted through the Nation of Israel (GOD's Chosen people through which the MESSIAH would come) by GOD.
Ok.

Here is what Jesus the Messiah had to say regarding the traditions of the Jewish Pharisees: Mathew 15:1-9
1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, 2 “Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat!”

3 Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’5 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6 they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

8 “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. 9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’”

Sorry, but I firmly believe that the rabbi above is liberal and that his understanding of the Creation story is wrong. GOD revealed it to man. Man is not the author of it. What man made up is not found in the Bible unless it is revealed to be so. This rabbi is clearly attempting to make the Bible fit human theory by nullifying what GOD reveals ---- labeling it Jewish story telling and myth. Yet, it must be assumed that this rabbi clearly clings to a truth that Israel was promised to the Hebrews/Jews, and would be quite upset if suddenly all claims the Jews have regarding Israel were claimed to be null and void being mere myth. No one should pick and choose when it comes to the Word of GOD. Doing such will eventually undermine what one is willing to accept. This is what Jesus taught and Jesus is GOD's SON ------ HE should know.

Last edited:
He didnt create "imperfect beings". You make the choice to be as "imperfect" as you want to be, every day. Sin is your choice.
GOD created perfection. It was a choice to become "like GOD." It is impossible to be GOD.
What do you believe original sin is exactly? I'm not looking for a theological argument per se. More like a common sense observation about the nature of man so to speak.
Apparently it was that act which turned us from the perfection God created into imperfect beings worthy of eternal damnation. Biting an apple? Really?
That seems too simplistic to me, so it must be something else. Something deeper. Something that should be more apparent when discovered.
Man decided to believe Satan when he implied that GOD was withholding knowledge that would make them just like GOD. Man can never be GOD. This is the lie Satan tries to spread (GOD is withholding what is rightfully ours). The reality is that only GOD is GOD and there are no others. GOD holds everything together. We can not. GOD has plans for those that are righteous, but being GOD isn't one of them. That would be impossible because to be GOD one must stand entirely on one's own merits/abilities. To be righteous, one learns to depend on GOD. Someday all those that are redeemed will know once again what it is to be entirely dependent upon GOD for every accomplishment for all eternity.

Those that reject GOD's free offer will one day experience complete and utter separation from GOD and will realize what it's like to not be able to accomplish anything, ever.
I don't presume to know who gets invited or doesn't get invited to the wedding feast so to speak. I also don't presume to know what it will be like other than to say it is either eternally united or eternally separated from God. Yes, everything is dependent upon God who is the creator of existence.

But back to Genesis... I see Genesis as ancient man's understanding of the origin questions. It's very complicated. But effectively original sin wasn't disobeying God, it was failing to be accountable for disobeying God. The sin was denying they had done wrong. Not that they had done wrong. That is to be expected. We are only human.
No, Adam and Eve were told that if they ate of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge that they would surely die. Upon eating the fruit their eyes were open and they realized that they were naked and tried to cover themselves with fig leaves (trying to hide their nakedness from GOD). Adam & Eve had spiritually died. God comes along seeking them out and because of their (Adam & Eve's) change they began to shift the blame. They would never have thought to do this previously ---- but being spiritual death begins to rear its ugly head. The humans had not previously eaten from the Tree of Knowledge until they were TEMPTED. The fact remains is that they listened to Satan and rejected what GOD told them not to do.
It's effectively Jewish mythology which address the origin questions. There is a lot more going on than meets the eye. The original meanings were lost through time.
GOD is not dead nor does HE sleep. The Holy Spirit brings to the redeemed who prayerfully study GOD's Word its interpretation. GOD's Holy Word was transmitted through the Nation of Israel (GOD's Chosen people through which the MESSIAH would come) by GOD.
Ok.

Here is what Jesus the Messiah had to say regarding the traditions of the Jewish Pharisees: Mathew 15:1-9
1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, 2 “Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat!”

3 Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’5 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6 they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

8 “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. 9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’”

Sorry, but I firmly believe that the rabbi above is liberal and that his understanding of the Creation story is wrong. GOD revealed it to man. Man is not the author of it. What man made up is not found in the Bible unless it is revealed to be so. This rabbi is clearly attempting to make the Bible fit human theory by nullifying what GOD reveals ---- labeling it Jewish story telling and myth. Yet, it must be assumed that this rabbi clearly clings to a truth that Israel was promised to the Hebrews/Jews, and would be quite upset if suddenly all claims the Jews have regarding Israel were claimed to be null and void being mere myth. No one should pick and choose when it comes to the Word of GOD. Doing such will eventually undermine what one is willing to accept. This is what Jesus taught and Jesus is GOD's SON ------ HE should know.

I'm not attacking it. I am demystifying it. These accounts were passed down orally for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. They were told as stories. Very important stories.

Yes, truth is revealed by God because God is truth. Be careful about worshiping a book instead of the Creator.

all beings on planet Earth are left to fend for themselves and as the religion for their existence from the beginning to prosper indefinitely is to collectively insure the greater good for all - the maitenace of Garden Earth.

or as humanity is proving through misguidance and fallacies their false religions the undoing of the planet itself against everything involved that gave them their existence. the original purity of Earths environment.

the tangible religion becomes more important than anything supernatural in all practical matters where humanity has only a limited amount of time left to bring to fruition.
2 Corinthians 9:15 - Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! Ephesians 2:8 God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.

Salvation is a gift and it is not earned; however, it must be ACCEPTED through faith.
2 Corinthians 9:15 - Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! Ephesians 2:8 God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.

Salvation is a gift and it is not earned; however, it must be ACCEPTED through faith.
no nipper, life is a quest not a salvation.

the spoken religion of antiquity is not burdened by your book of forgeries and fallacies - form the beginning origin to the present all beings must strive as prescribed to triumph in their spiritual pursuit for them to be judged for admission into the Everlasting - or simply perish. to attain the required state of purity to exist freely in the universe.
There is no spoken religion of antiquity.

Ok.

the spoken religion of antiquity is not burdened by your book of forgeries and fallacies -
Who told you this, or is it something you imagined?
They were told as stories ... Be careful about worshiping a book instead of the Creator.
Here is what Jesus the Messiah had to say
the spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - noah, is all the religion there is for all three desert religions as prescribed by the Almighty for a spirit to be set free and acquire admission to the Everlasting, the religion abandoned by the three desert religions in their own pursuits by their misconstrued bibles. forgeries and fallacies.

everything written in their books is a revision of spoken origins of which was the full extent of the religious itinerant of the 1st century that made no claim of being a god or a messiah rather of a liberation theology for all beings to attain the same goals they themselves had obtained.

Ok.

the spoken religion of antiquity is not burdened by your book of forgeries and fallacies -
They were told as stories ... Be careful about worshiping a book instead of the Creator.
the spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - noah, is all the religion there is for all three desert religions as prescribed by the Almighty for a spirit to be set free and acquire admission to the Everlasting, the religion abandoned by the three desert religions in their own pursuits by their misconstrued bibles. forgeries and fallacies.

everything written in their books is a revision of spoken origins of which was the full extent of the religious itinerant of the 1st century that made no claim of being a god or a messiah rather of a liberation theology for all beings to attain the same goals they themselves had obtained.

If there were you could articulate it. You can't make a positive argument for your beliefs. All you can do is criticize what you don't believe to justify what you do believe without ever actually making an argument for what you believe. You are like a robber bird in that regard.

Ok.

If there were you could articulate it. You can't make a positive argument for your beliefs. All you can do is criticize what you don't believe to justify what you do believe without ever actually making an argument for what you believe. You are like a robber bird in that regard.

the spoken religion of antiquity - is in the desert books of forgeries and falacies - it is you who can not say what your religion is - something about your messiah and you are a sinner .:abgg2q.jpg:

grow up bing, try and remember when you new there was no santa clause - that will help you with your messiah superstition - for your own good. and everyone else that needlessly endures your stupidity.

Ok.

the spoken religion of antiquity - is in the desert books of forgeries and falacies - it is you who can not say what your religion is - something about your messiah and you are a sinner .:abgg2q.jpg:

grow up bing, try and remember when you new there was no santa clause - that will help you with your messiah superstition - for your own good. and everyone else that needlessly endures your stupidity.

Thanks for proving my point that you can't make a positive argument for your beliefs. All you can do is criticize what you don't believe to justify what you do believe without ever actually making an argument for what you believe, robber bird.

When man tells God, You can't tell me what to do.... it's like saying he/she was there in the very beginning telling God what to make/create and what not to make/create.
I wouldn't tell God what to do, but would ask him why he created imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect.

I think the expression "It sucks to be you" is applicable.

Ok.

Let me educate you on the so called spoken religion of antiquity. It is the only religion which makes the claim that it is a revealed religion. No other religion makes that claim.

Ok.

I'm not attacking it. I am demystifying it. These accounts were passed down orally for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. They were told as stories. Very important stories.

Yes, truth is revealed by God because God is truth. Be careful about worshiping a book instead of the Creator.

You must remember the Bible records exactly what GOD wanted everyone to know and study. So people must be careful not to try to separate the LORD from HIS message.

Ok.

You must remember the Bible records exactly what GOD wanted everyone to know and study. So people must be careful not to try to separate the LORD from HIS message.

that is not true nipper, the christian bible was written over the entire period of the 4th century which is a greater time period from the event than the history of this country, writing as though it had just occurred photo realistically without a single original document for any of the stories depicted or anything written by the religious itinerant who they claimed was a messiah without a shred of evidence ...

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

whether you are a catholic or not it is their christian bible for their gov't religion you are relying on that in truth is a political document disguised as a religion.

not to mention the religion for all three desert religions as prescribed by the Almighty is only 6 words long.

Ok.

that is not true nipper, the christian bible was written over the entire period of the 4th century which is a greater time period from the event than the history of this country, writing as though it had just occurred photo realistically without a single original document for any of the stories depicted or anything written by the religious itinerant who they claimed was a messiah without a shred of evidence ...

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

whether you are a catholic or not it is their christian bible for their gov't religion you are relying on that in truth is a political document disguised as a religion.

not to mention the religion for all three desert religions as prescribed by the Almighty is only 6 words long.

The book of Revelations is reputed to have been written by John in 95 AD. It is also strongly held to be the very last book written and accepted as part of the Bible cannon. Here is what Revelations 22:17-19 records:

17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I firmly believe that the HOLY SPIRIT dominated Constantine and the First Council of Nicaea and not the other way around. GOD was/is in control.

Ok.

But that doesn't mean we know exactly what it is that He wanted us to know. The vastly different interpretations ought to be a clue. Truth is discovered.

Ok.

The book of Revelations is reputed to have been written by John in 95 AD. It is also strongly held to be the very last book written and accepted as part of the Bible cannon. Here is what Revelations 22:17-19 records:

17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I firmly believe that the HOLY SPIRIT dominated Constantine and the First Council of Nicaea and not the other way around. GOD was/is in control.

blatant examples of forgeries and fallacies - found on nearly every page of that "book".

your not a catholic are you nipper - then you are yourself a victim of "your" own prophecy. or you believe in their book so where is the difference between the two. for all other congregations. if not yours.

are you afraid of a new counsel to bring that book to life to have the meaning it was meant to have - or just too comfortable with the forgeries and fallacies that are pleasing to you.

Ok.

blatant examples of forgeries and fallacies - found on nearly every page of that "book".

your not a catholic are you nipper - then you are yourself a victim of "your" own prophecy. or you believe in their book so where is the difference between the two. for all other congregations. if not yours.

are you afraid of a new counsel to bring that book to life to have the meaning it was meant to have - or just too comfortable with the forgeries and fallacies that are pleasing to you.

You have yet to show one example of a forgery or a fallacy, let alone on nearly every page of that "book."

You know I can almost here your voice slithering when you say that "book." :lol:

Ok.

There is an eerie similarity between you arguing against God and the serpent arguing against God in Genesis, don't you think?

Ok.

You have yet to show one example of a forgery or a fallacy, let alone on nearly every page of that "book."

You know I can almost here your voice slithering when you say that "book." :lol:

You know I can almost here your voice slithering when you say that "book."
you simply are in denial -

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

4th century forgery / fallacy as written in the 4th century christian bible.

the example has been provided previously. for those that are not sinners the forgeries and fallacies in that book appear on most every page. your being a sinner precludes the truth from being revealed to you and therefore are purposely unaware your beliefs are fantasies, madeup for you in the 4th century where you revel in their absurdity. your self enabling belief in a messiah.

the 1st century religious itinerant either never left an etching of their belief or what was left for posterity was destroyed by the crucifiers then or in the 4th century when they wrote their book.

Ok.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

the example has been provided previously. for those that are not sinners the forgeries and fallacies in that book appear on most every page. your being a sinner precludes the truth from being revealed to you and therefore are purposely unaware your beliefs are fantasies, madeup for you in the 4th century where you revel in their absurdity. your self enabling belief in a messiah.

the 1st century religious itinerant either never left an etching of their belief or what was left for posterity was destroyed by the crucifiers then or in the 4th century when they wrote their book.

24,000 written manuscripts say there are no forgeries.

And since you have never shared in Christ's humanity or suffering, you have never tested what He taught. I have.

You don't have beliefs. You have arguments against others having beliefs.

You criticize what you do not believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever having to examine what you believe. You confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something you have never done.

You deny examination of your beliefs because you know your beliefs are irrational. You offer no formal defined dogma of your beliefs because you know they won't stand up to scrutiny. Instead you only have a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. You seek uniformity. I like diversity. God loves diversity. He created it.

Last edited:

Ok.

24,000 written manuscripts say there are no forgeries.

And since you have never shared in Christ's humanity or suffering, you have never tested what He taught. I have.

You don't have beliefs. You have arguments against others having beliefs.

You criticize what you do not believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever having to examine what you believe. You confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something you have never done.

You deny examination of your beliefs because you know your beliefs are irrational. You offer no formal defined dogma of your beliefs because you know they won't stand up to scrutiny. Instead you only have a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. You seek uniformity. I like diversity. God loves diversity. He created it.

:iyfyus.jpg:

you ask for a forgery - then run away ...

Forum List

Back