When Justice Eludes…

"Tucker Carlson Calls For Roger Stone Judge’s Impeachment: ‘Democratic Activist Wearing Robes’

Fox News host Tucker Carlson called for the impeachment of U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson during a Thursday night “Tucker Carlson Tonight” monologue in which he called her a “Democratic activist wearing robes.”

Discussing Jackson’s treatment of Trump confidant Roger Stone during his federal trial that culminated in the imposition of a 40-month prison sentence for witness tampering and obstruction, Carlson called his real crime “spending 40 years giving political advice to Donald Trump and then gleefully mocking the people in charge.”

...she “reserved her real fury for Roger Stone” by claiming he was being “prosecuted for covering up for the president.”

“That’s totally untrue,” he said. “Nobody connected to the president has ever been charged with a crime related to spying for Russia or colluding with Russia, much less convicted of one. Stone wasn’t prosecuted for covering up anything. That was not the charge. That is not what he was sentenced for. Amy Jackson knows that. She lied about it.”
Tucker Carlson Calls For Roger Stone Judge’s Impeachment: ‘Democratic Activist Wearing Robes’

"...reporter exposing Andrew McCabe prosecutor's Democratic bona fides
Something hit a nerve

Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder lost his temper on Thursday in reaction to details surrounding the Democratic prosecutor and Obama administration holdover who dropped the case against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, telling a reporter to "shut the hell up" and accusing him of wanting to "use the justice system for political reasons."

"BREAKING: Molly Gaston, the asst US Attorney who signed letter to McCabe's lawyer informing McCabe she was closing criminal case against him, is Democrat who's given thousands to Dems including Obama & who once worked for Dem side of House Oversight & whose mother worked for WaPo."

The Justice Department launched an investigation into McCabe in 2018, following a criminal referral from DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz. McCabe, who now works for CNN, was accused of lying to investigators and leaking sensitive information to the media."
'Shut the hell up': Eric Holder triggered by reporter exposing Andrew McCabe prosecutor's Democratic bona fides

Exactly the premise of this thread.

"President Trump Blasts Liar Comey and Unfair Double Standard in Roger Stone Sentencing –

President Trump blasted Comey as demon Judge Amy Berman Jackson was preparing to hand down Roger Stone’s prison sentence for lying to Congress.
Roger Stone was politically persecuted because he helped Donald Trump win the White House in 2016.

Mueller’s abusive prosecutors charged Stone for lying to Congress, obstruction and witness tampering.

Comey leaked classified information and lied yet he’s freely walking around.

TRUMP: “They say Roger Stone lied to Congress.” @CNN OH, I see, but so did Comey (and he also leaked classified information, for which almost everyone, other than Crooked Hillary Clinton, goes to jail for a long time), and so did Andy McCabe, who also lied to the FBI! FAIRNESS?

Comey’s response will make you cringe.

Comey posted a gif of Mariah Carey singing “why are you so obsessed with me?”
President Trump Blasts Liar Comey and Unfair Double Standard in Roger Stone Sentencing - Comey's Response Will Make You Cringe

Something hit a nerve

Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder lost his temper on Thursday in reaction to details surrounding the Democratic prosecutor and Obama administration holdover who dropped the case against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, telling a reporter to "shut the hell up" and accusing him of wanting to "use the justice system for political reasons."

"BREAKING: Molly Gaston, the asst US Attorney who signed letter to McCabe's lawyer informing McCabe she was closing criminal case against him, is Democrat who's given thousands to Dems including Obama & who once worked for Dem side of House Oversight & whose mother worked for WaPo."

The Justice Department launched an investigation into McCabe in 2018, following a criminal referral from DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz. McCabe, who now works for CNN, was accused of lying to investigators and leaking sensitive information to the media."
'Shut the hell up': Eric Holder triggered by reporter exposing Andrew McCabe prosecutor's Democratic bona fides

I know plenty of career federal employees, many of them are no fans of Trump but everyone loves this country more than any party and would never do anything against the interests of this country. The same in not true of the political appointees I know about.

It used to be that every new administration fired every gov't official and replaced them with their own. Great for the new administration, terrible for the country. Is that what you'd like to go back to?

Something hit a nerve

I know plenty of career federal employees, many of them are no fans of Trump but everyone loves this country more than any party and would never do anything against the interests of this country. The same in not true of the political appointees I know about.

It used to be that every new administration fired every gov't official and replaced them with their own. Great for the new administration, terrible for the country. Is that what you'd like to go back to?

"I know plenty of career federal employees, many of them are no fans of Trump but everyone loves this country more than any party and would never do anything against the interests of this country."

So you don't know any Democrat federal employees.

The Democrat Party is for open borders, no charges for illegally entering the country, and allowing illegal aliens to vote.

Clearly, no one who votes Democrat is a fan of a sovereign America.

I know I can always count on you for a stupid and/or absurd post.

Carry on.

"I know plenty of career federal employees, many of them are no fans of Trump but everyone loves this country more than any party and would never do anything against the interests of this country."

The Democrat Party is for open borders, no charges for illegally entering the country, and allowing illegal aliens to vote.

Carry on.
This may come as a shock to you but not everyone puts party over country. I understand your confusion since you're aligned with the GOP and we've seen a fine example of the exact opposite. I also know plenty of people in the military. They generally did not support Obama but they would never have done anything disloyal to the presidency or the country.

You can spread your lies about Democrats and I'm sure you can make people believe you but the real victim of your lies is a sovereign America.

Carry on.
This may come as a shock to you but not everyone puts party over country. I understand your confusion since you're aligned with the GOP and we've seen a fine example of the exact opposite. I also know plenty of people in the military. They generally did not support Obama but they would never have done anything disloyal to the presidency or the country.

You can spread your lies about Democrats and I'm sure you can make people believe you but the real victim of your lies is a sovereign America.

As usual, I skewered you,....let the air out.....so you've danced away from the truth.

Get lost.

"Equal Justice? Right?

Several items in the news recently have caused Americans to question whether or not we can still expect equal justice under the law.

The harsh treatment, from the pre-dawn, guns drawn, SWAT team raids, to the entrapment-style questioning, to the over the top sentencing recommendations when dealing with Republicans is bad enough. But, the refusal by the DOJ to prosecute Mr. McCabe over lies and leaks that were central to the coup went way beyond the pale. His crimes remember, were forwarded to the Department in a criminal referral by Inspector General Horowitz.

We are supposed to believe that neither office relationships nor partisan politics played any role in this decision. Right?

We have known for years now of the lying, leaking and other crimes committed at the highest levels of our Department of Justice. From the opposition research dossier (which the FBI knew was unverified), which became the centerpiece for FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign, to the entire Russian Collusion ruse. This has all been part of what can only be described as a sophisticated coup and cover up."
Equal Justice? Right?

"President Trump Blasts Liar Comey and Unfair Double Standard in Roger Stone Sentencing –

President Trump blasted Comey as demon Judge Amy Berman Jackson was preparing to hand down Roger Stone’s prison sentence for lying to Congress.
Roger Stone was politically persecuted because he helped Donald Trump win the White House in 2016.

Mueller’s abusive prosecutors charged Stone for lying to Congress, obstruction and witness tampering.

Comey leaked classified information and lied yet he’s freely walking around.

TRUMP: “They say Roger Stone lied to Congress.” @CNN OH, I see, but so did Comey (and he also leaked classified information, for which almost everyone, other than Crooked Hillary Clinton, goes to jail for a long time), and so did Andy McCabe, who also lied to the FBI! FAIRNESS?

Comey’s response will make you cringe.

Comey posted a gif of Mariah Carey singing “why are you so obsessed with me?”
President Trump Blasts Liar Comey and Unfair Double Standard in Roger Stone Sentencing - Comey's Response Will Make You Cringe

Obama-appointee Judge Jackson proved Tucker Carlson was correct about her being a political hack.

"Roger Stone Judge Rips Tucker Carlson: ‘Attempts to Invade the Privacy of the Jurors’ Are ‘Antithetical’ to Justice System
... the judge went political, claiming that Stone had been “covering up for the president,” a claim that was never made by the prosecution and was not supported by the facts. The Mueller report debunked the claim that there was any collusion between the Trump team and Russia.

The judge again went political during the hearing today, attacking both the president and Tucker Carlson for talking about the bias of the jury foreperson, Tomeka Hart.

Carlson pointed out the some of the examples of Hart’s alleged bias, including that she made multiple posts about the Mueller investigation and against Trump, posting a tweet that referred to him as the “Klan President” and claiming that his supporters were racists.

The judge blasted both Carlson and the president, claiming they were invading the privacy of the juror.

But that’s a false claim on behalf of the judge because it was the juror herself who identified herself when she went on CNN to support the line prosecutors over their tougher sentence recommendation as to Stone. The DOJ later pulled that back, saying that wasn’t the sentence they had been given to believe would be recommended and calling it excessive. The juror outed herself, it wasn’t Carlson or Trump who did so."
Judge Attacks Tucker Carlson and the President During Roger Stone Hearing

Forum List

Back