When it is really a heartbeat.

Pro-abortionists deny fact that science says life begins at conception.

If someone is contemplating having an abortion, they should be given all the facts before making any decisions.
Facts are good. A beating heart does not exist at six weeks. That is a fact.

Certainly a lot more honest than your kind, denying the very humanity of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings.
In this thread, the only thing I am denying is that a beating heart exists at six weeks.

Anti-abortion proponents claim that there is a beating heart present at six weeks. The fact is that at six weeks there is only a rudimentary tube that can eventually become a heart, and a few quivering cells that will eventually become the pacemaker which supplies electrical pulses controlling the heart beat. There is no heart structure present to actually behave as a heart behaves. No valves, no chambers, no muscle to pump anything. The preliminary structures that will eventually become parts of the heart are not a heart, and claiming they are is vast exaggeration at best. Recent research has shown when major structures of the heart develop, and it is amazingly over a four day period 124 days into the pregnancy. Before this four day period, the beginnings of the heart are not viable, and can not survive outside the womb.

Researchers and neonatologists studying fetal cardiac development have typically run into critical limitations, as many of the known structures of the human heart can only be identified in the latter stages of gestation. Now, a group of investigators at the University of Leeds has just published data, using cutting-edge imaging technology, that shows that major structures of a baby's heart form in just four days. Findings from the new study—published today in Scientific Reports in an article entitled “Ventricular Myocardium Development and the Role of Connexins in the Human Fetal Heart”—help identify the precise time when the four chambers of the heart develop, opening up the possibility that doctors could eventually be able to monitor babies during this critical phase of their development.

Remarkably, the research team found that the most dramatic changes occurred over a four-day period 124 days into the pregnancy. Within this brief period, the muscle tissue of the heart rapidly organizes. Cardiac fibers were laid down to form the helix shape of the heart, within which the four chambers of the heart form. Without this essential architecture in place, the fetal heart cannot survive outside the womb.

So when you get sued in TX for providing an abortion, you have your defense all laid out for you. Good luck with that.

In this thread, the only thing I am denying is that a beating heart exists at six weeks.
At some later time, when you are not feeling compelled to defend yourself out of nothing but pride and partisanship, you really need to reflect on the fact that you are equivocating so hard and so obviously in order to defend wiping out the most innocent and vulnerable human life. Do you still consider yourself a human being?

So as a matter of law what constitutes life? For the pro choice crowd it's a magical trip through the birth canal which is a very strange standard..
What constitutes life is not at issue. Any living cell is life. When it becomes a seperate individual human life is what is at issue. If you want to defne that point as when there is a beating heart present, then that point would be at 20 weeks like the scientists have determined. Not 6 weeks.

At some later time, when you are not feeling compelled to defend yourself out of nothing but pride and partisanship, you really need to reflect on the fact that you are equivocating so hard and so obviously in order to defend wiping out the most innocent and vulnerable human life. Do you still consider yourself a human being?
I get it. You think I'm a horrible monster with no redeeming qualities. The literal spawn of hell. SPOILER ALERT!! Crazy right wingers have been saying that for a long time, and it's just not as shocking as you want it to be anymore. If feel like you have to lie and claim a beating heart when there is no heart present, just to support your side of the discussion, your side of the discussion can't be very strong.

Have you ever had children?
Fair warning. If you ever get me started bragging about my daughter, the emergency room doctor, whom I was both mother and father to, you won't be able to shut me up for quite a while.

Forum List

Back