When it is really a heartbeat.

"If it's inconvenient, KILL IT!!!

Left wing deviants' motto. Next up is legalizing the murders of babies up to two years old. Pagans love their human sacrifice fetish.

Semantics….
Is this a picture of a car, or parts that could become a car?
1632623721778.png

Darkwind
------------------------------
How is it any of YOUR BUSINESS?
It isn't. Calling murder something else simply to feel better about killing should be everyone's business. For instance you could be classified as bipedal zoological cells, then be killed.

It's murder, Why not just be okay with the killing. Then put an abortionist on every block in all ghettos.

Anti-abortion proponents claim that there is a beating heart present at six weeks. The fact is that at six weeks there is only a rudimentary tube that can eventually become a heart, and a few quivering cells that will eventually become the pacemaker which supplies electrical pulses controlling the heart beat. There is no heart structure present to actually behave as a heart behaves. No valves, no chambers, no muscle to pump anything. The preliminary structures that will eventually become parts of the heart are not a heart, and claiming they are is vast exaggeration at best. Recent research has shown when major structures of the heart develop, and it is amazingly over a four day period 124 days into the pregnancy. Before this four day period, the beginnings of the heart are not viable, and can not survive outside the womb.

Researchers and neonatologists studying fetal cardiac development have typically run into critical limitations, as many of the known structures of the human heart can only be identified in the latter stages of gestation. Now, a group of investigators at the University of Leeds has just published data, using cutting-edge imaging technology, that shows that major structures of a baby's heart form in just four days. Findings from the new study—published today in Scientific Reports in an article entitled “Ventricular Myocardium Development and the Role of Connexins in the Human Fetal Heart”—help identify the precise time when the four chambers of the heart develop, opening up the possibility that doctors could eventually be able to monitor babies during this critical phase of their development.

Remarkably, the research team found that the most dramatic changes occurred over a four-day period 124 days into the pregnancy. Within this brief period, the muscle tissue of the heart rapidly organizes. Cardiac fibers were laid down to form the helix shape of the heart, within which the four chambers of the heart form. Without this essential architecture in place, the fetal heart cannot survive outside the womb.

Are you saying that life only begins with a heart beat ?

Plenty of living things that don't have one

Are you saying that life only begins with a heart beat ?

Plenty of living things that don't have one
No. I'm saying that the claim of a beating heart at six weeks is wrong. There is no heart to beat in a 6 week fetus. Read he OP

No. I'm saying that the claim of a beating heart at six weeks is wrong. There is no heart to beat in a 6 week fetus. Read he OP

Sorry, your opening was rather long and I only read the opening stanza, I did do a little search after I posted that and concur with you

False conflation….it’s like taking an unhatched egg from a birds nest. It’s not a living bird yet but it sure as hell soon will be.
If it's not a living bird, then you shouldn't call it a living bird. Can you point out the feathers and beak in this picture?
1632645213239.png

If it's not a living bird, then you shouldn't call it a living bird. Can you point out the feathers and beak in this picture?
View attachment 544005

If its a fertilized egg, it is most definitely living, if you eat it you are consuming chicken semen , I have raised poultry on a semi commercially over the last few years , it always crosses my mind when eating a fertilized egg lol

If you sincerely believed that, you you surely would feel obligated, above all else, to stand up for the rights of the most innocent and defenseless of all Americans, not to be summarily murdered in cold blood for no better reason than that their very existence is an inconvenience to someone else.
If you won't stand for that, then you have no credibility whatsoever in purporting to stand for any human rights.

I'm going to try to engage you rationally here. IN PRINCIPLE, yes, abortion as contraception is a bad thing. It shows very bad judgement in relationships and health care. People should only have sex using proper protection or with guys who are good father material. Real world, people are stupid and they make mistakes.

IN PRACTICE, you are either going to have laws that aren't enforced (like Prohibition, or the prostitution laws in most places) or you are going to turn the whole society upside down trying to enforce a moral code (Like we have with the War on Drugs, which has been a social disaster)

By your logic, we should force rape victims to have their attackers' babies, we should force women to have babies if they are going to suffer health effects but not die. We should force women to carry pregnancies to term even if the fetus is so deformed it will die within hours of birth. You've given a zygote or an embryo or a fetus more rights than the woman it is inside.

I mentioned the case of Purvi Patel, an immigrant woman who miscarried, and was charged with homicide in the Ayatollah Pence's Indiana. There was spotty evidence she used a herbal remedy to induce a miscarriage, and on the basis of that, she went to prison before someone had a lick of good sense.

I've mentioned this before, but there is a country that has the kind of laws you want, the kind of idiocy we had before Roe v. Wade, and that country is the Philippines. Abortion is illegal in all cases except to save the mother's life. Despite that, Filipina women have 500K to 800K abortions a year, a higher rate than the US when adjusting for population.

You can't even complain about your usual whines about "Godlessness", the Philippines are probably one of the most religious countries in the world, which is why they have these goofy laws to start with.

By comparison, you have France. France, abortion is not only legal, but the government pays for them, and the country isn't particularly religious at this point. Yet French women have 50% less abortions per capita than their US counterparts. Why? The French also have a massive welfare state, they have paid family leave, they have universal health care and they have comprehensive sex education. Oh, yeah, they also massively tax their rich to pay for all of it.

It cuts directly into the credibility of anyone laying any claim to “science”, who believes that there is, in any meaningful sense, any genuine such thing as “trans women”.

If you believe that a man can be, in any sense, a woman, then you completely forfeit any credible claim to “science”, and deserve nothing but mockery for trying to make any such claim.

Guy, psychologists have determined that gender dysmorphia is a legitimate condition.... that's the actual science involved here. Some people think they aren't the gender they were assigned at birth. Period, full stop.

Now, I'm going to believe a psychologist on this issue before I believe a guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear....

By your logic, we should force rape victims to have their attackers' babies…

By your logic, we put innocent people to death, for crimes in which they had no willing part. None of the excuses you make, to try to defend this, rise to nearly the level of evil of that which you are tying to defend.

I mentioned the case of Purvi Patel, an immigrant woman who miscarried, and was charged with homicide in the Ayatollah Pence's Indiana. There was spotty evidence she used a herbal remedy to induce a miscarriage, and on the basis of that, she went to prison before someone had a lick of good sense.

If she intentionally caused the death of her own child, then she deserves to be put to death herself; as all hardcore murderers do. You cannot get any more evil, nor any more deserving of the harshest punishment that society has to impose, than intentionally killing an innocent child.

Anti-abortion proponents claim that there is a beating heart present at six weeks. The fact is that at six weeks there is only a rudimentary tube that can eventually become a heart, and a few quivering cells that will eventually become the pacemaker which supplies electrical pulses controlling the heart beat. There is no heart structure present to actually behave as a heart behaves. No valves, no chambers, no muscle to pump anything. The preliminary structures that will eventually become parts of the heart are not a heart, and claiming they are is vast exaggeration at best. Recent research has shown when major structures of the heart develop, and it is amazingly over a four day period 124 days into the pregnancy. Before this four day period, the beginnings of the heart are not viable, and can not survive outside the womb.

Researchers and neonatologists studying fetal cardiac development have typically run into critical limitations, as many of the known structures of the human heart can only be identified in the latter stages of gestation. Now, a group of investigators at the University of Leeds has just published data, using cutting-edge imaging technology, that shows that major structures of a baby's heart form in just four days. Findings from the new study—published today in Scientific Reports in an article entitled “Ventricular Myocardium Development and the Role of Connexins in the Human Fetal Heart”—help identify the precise time when the four chambers of the heart develop, opening up the possibility that doctors could eventually be able to monitor babies during this critical phase of their development.

Remarkably, the research team found that the most dramatic changes occurred over a four-day period 124 days into the pregnancy. Within this brief period, the muscle tissue of the heart rapidly organizes. Cardiac fibers were laid down to form the helix shape of the heart, within which the four chambers of the heart form. Without this essential architecture in place, the fetal heart cannot survive outside the womb.

Quite honestly, I think the heartbeat thing shouldn't even be used as a factor in determining whether an abortion is legal or not. As you said... it doesn't even have a heart at 6 weeks.

The way I see it... it's the viablity that is what really matters.

If the fetus requires the mother's body to breathe or eat for it... then it is not viable and there's no reason why it can't be aborted.

If its a fertilized egg, it is most definitely living, if you eat it you are consuming chicken semen , I have raised poultry on a semi commercially over the last few years , it always crosses my mind when eating a fertilized egg lol
You're not consuming chicken semen, lol.

Also most chicken eggs are not fertilized. A hen will lay eggs even if there is no rooster about.

By your logic, we put innocent people to death, for crimes in which they had no willing part. None of the excuses you make, to try to defend this, rise to nearly the level of evil of that which you are tying to defend.

Again, fetuses aren't people, Mormon Bob, and you don't give a glob of tissue more rights than the woman it is inside.

If she intentionally caused the death of her own child, then she deserves to be put to death herself; as all hardcore murderers do. You cannot get any more evil, nor any more deserving of the harshest punishment that society has to impose, than intentionally killing an innocent child.

Wow, so you think women who get abortions should be put to death? Really? And women who have miscarriages, too? Wow, you really do belong to a misogynistic cult, don't you.

Wow, so you think women who get abortions should be put to death? Really?

Murder is murder, and when the victim is an innocent child, then that is as low as murder gets.

Yes, absolutely, I believe that anyone who has any willing part in it should be put to death.

Of course you disagree, because you are a subhuman criminal piece of shit, who always takes the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit against that of actual human beings.

And women who have miscarriages, too?

Any sane person understands the distinction between a death by accident or natural causes, and an intentionally-caused homicide.

Wow, you really do belong to a misogynistic cult, don't you.

Says the piece of shit who thinks that a defining “right” of women is the “right” to murder their own children in cold blood. For all of your absurd attempts to characterize me as a misogynist,, this is just one of many extremely degrading views that you have expressed of women.

Murder is murder, and when the victim is an innocent child, then that is as low as murder gets.

Yes, absolutely, I believe that anyone who has any willing part in it should be put to death.

Of course you disagree, because you are a subhuman criminal piece of shit, who always takes the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit against that of actual human beings.

The criminal piece of shit is the guy who wants to murder women for refusing to be breeding machines.

Any sane person understands the distinction between a death by accident or natural causes, and an intentionally-caused homicide.

Except in the case of Ms. Patel, there was no evidence she intentionally caused her miscarriage. They prosecuted her anyway, largely because she was poor and didn't have a good grasp on the English language.

Says the piece of shit who thinks that a defining “right” of women is the “right” to murder their own children in cold blood. For all of your absurd attempts to characterize me as a misogynist,, this is just one of many extremely degrading views that you have expressed of women.

Um, yeah, the problem is you only see women as "baby dispensers", that's the problem, Mormon Bob. You know, when you belong to a crazy cult where that's a woman's only role, not having a career or a life or anything, that's what you get.

Except in the case of Ms. Patel, there was no evidence she intentionally caused her miscarriage. They prosecuted her anyway, largely because she was poor and didn't have a good grasp on the English language.

You cannot even keep your lies straight. That's a problem with being a pathological liar, is it becomes difficult to remember what lies you previously told, in order to avoid directly contradicting it with a different lie.

There was spotty evidence she used a herbal remedy to induce a miscarriage

I know nothing about this particular case, other than the set of contradicting lies about it that you've told in this thread, so I cannot comment much more in the merits of that case, than what I already have, which is to say that if she intentionally caused the death of her child, then she is a murderer, and should be put to death.

Um, yeah, the problem is you only see women as "baby dispensers", that's the problem, Mormon Bob. You know, when you belong to a crazy cult where that's a woman's only role, not having a career or a life or anything, that's what you get.

I do not know anyone, in or out of my religion, that holds a view of women that is anything like what you keep trying to falsely attribute to me. And again, your own body of work reveals clearly, which one of us is truly a misogynist. It's no wonder that in your late fifties, you are a pathetic incel who has never been married, and you somehow feel qualified to pontificate on the subject to those of us who have been successfully married for decades.

Forum List

Back