When it happens to you or your family will you finally W T F U???

When you , or your wife, or daughter are raped by an illegal alien, will you W T F U???

• Nope, as a liberal i dont give a shit about women, why else do i like Bill Clinton?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, as a liberal US men rape women too, so it is all right for illegals to do it also.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I am tired of this bullshit given by the left that illegals only want to be here for work.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • As a Conservative, i already knew it was a bad idea with illegals, and will gladly help remove them.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
If you build a model community of 10,000 undocumented immigrants and 10,000 white Americans, the probability of being raped by the white Americans is greater.

If a member of my family was raped by a white American, I would not be calling for the exile of white Americans.

Remember that, within the binary "oppressor/oppressed" paradigm under which the "progressives" operate, the illegals are the "oppressed" and anyone who questions them are the "oppressors".

So what you are seeing on this thread, predictably, is an illustration of that paradigm. They will defend the people they have designated as "oppressed" regardless of the ramifications, regardless of the damage, regardless of the crimes committed.

Once they've made that determination, it's over.
She is pushing KKK type Nazism.

Teens who 'raped girl in Maryland' recently immigrated | Daily Mail Online
Two immigrant high school students who 'raped a fourteen-year-old girl in a bathroom' arrived in America just months ago from El Salvador and Guatemala
  • Jose Montano, 17, and Henry Sanchez, 18, have been charged with first-degree rape and sexual offense in attack at Rockville High School in Maryland
  • The two arrived in the US from Central America less than a year ago
  • Police say Montano and Sanchez first approached a 14-year-old girl in the school hallway and propositioned her, but she refused
  • Teens then allegedly forced her into a boys' bathroom stall, and raped her.

But publiclly mentioning this is racist.

Sorry Jake, this is definitely current events happening at schools. Don't you like women to be safe Jake?

The liberals have their victim groups laid out in a hierarchy/pecking order, where arab muslim men are #1, south/central americans are #2, arab muslim women are #3, black men are #4, black women are #5, white women are #6, asians are #7, etc. You just need to be aware of the sliding scale if there is a conflict involving one or more of these groups, so you can understand who they will protect/apologize for, and which victims they will ignore.

Two immigrant high school students who 'raped a fourteen-year-old girl in a bathroom' arrived in America just months ago from El Salvador and Guatemala
  • Jose Montano, 17, and Henry Sanchez, 18, have been charged with first-degree rape and sexual offense in attack at Rockville High School in Maryland
  • Police say Montano and Sanchez first approached a 14-year-old girl in the school hallway and propositioned her, but she refused

But publiclly mentioning this is racist.
I would say more NeoNazi than racist -- although a close parallel.

As a moderate that leans left in some areas I'd shoot the bastard if I caught him raping....Believe in the death penalty.

As a moderate that leans left in some areas I'd shoot the bastard if I caught him raping....Believe in the death penalty.
Do not take this question as an attempt to be flippant but, do you own a weapon?

Do not take this question as an attempt to be flippant but, do you own a weapon?

yes

After Man's Wife Was Killed By an Undocumented Immigrant, He Was Reminded Why He Voted for Trump
Sandra Duran was on her way home from church in February when she was struck by a drunk driver at a Los Angeles intersection. The 42-year-old died as a result of the crash.

The man behind the wheel was undocumented(ILLEGAL) immigrant Estuardo Alvarado, 45, who had been deported five times since 1998. According to Los Angeles Times, he was deported as recently as 2011.
So here was an ex Obama voter who had his wife to be taken from him by an illegal who was deported but still came back, and killed a female law abiding citizen. So I guess we should allow this mother fucker to stay, and only punish our own? No wonder the liberals have Chick-a-Fide, the liberal men to be pussies. Then anyone can kill and get away with it....Maybe the US will be lucky and the Obama family will be taken out by an illegal drunk, would serve them right...

Your liberal polls are bullshit Joe, mine get people to THINK...

I almost never post polls, but when I do, they are honest answers.

And, no, misrepresenting what people you disagree with think is not getting people to think. It's just reminding us you are a horrible bigot.

Do you think anyone who broke the law going over the "FENCE" at the border are criminal?

Nope. I really don't think hopping a fence is that big of a deal, in and of itself. Nor is fudging your taxes, speeding, driving without a seat belt, using water during a water restriction day or any of the other laws regular Americans break every day.

If Maryland wasn't a sanctuary state, allowing illegals to come there, maybe this young girl wouldn't of been raped.

By that logic, the 33,000 people who die every year could probably be saved if we just made guns illegal, then?

If you broke into Mexico(please try Joe) do you think you would be accepted there with open arms, or arrested and thrown into their MEXICAN jails? You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

Here's the problem with that logic. America DID welcome these "illegals" with open arms. Namely, the rich white people who hire them to pick lettuce and watch their miserable yuppie spawn. If you really wanted to end the "illegal" problem, you go after the rich people who hire them because they don't want to pay your white trash ass a fair wage because you are lazier than shit.

So here was an ex Obama voter who had his wife to be taken from him by an illegal who was deported but still came back, and killed a female law abiding citizen. So I guess we should allow this mother fucker to stay, and only punish our own? No wonder the liberals have Chick-a-Fide, the liberal men to be pussies. Then anyone can kill and get away with it....Maybe the US will be lucky and the Obama family will be taken out by an illegal drunk, would serve them right...

So what about all the Americans who are killed by American Drunk Drivers.

"Hey, it's okay, Bob, he's a citizen. I feel better about being run over already!!!"

Look, guy, hating on undocumented workers is not going to make your miserable life any better.

"Hey, it's okay, Bob, he's a citizen. I feel better about being run over already!!!"

Look, guy, hating on undocumented workers is not going to make your miserable life any better.
So it is bad to have a US citizen killed by an American Citizen, right? So isn't it worse that someone who DOESNT FUCKING BELONG HERE, kill a US citizen? We have our OWN problems to deal with, why the FUCK should we have to deal with MEXICO's or other LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES PROBLEMS? Or are you a Sociopath who hates women and don't care if ILLEGALS rape or kill them, because the "Ends justify the Means"?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

So it is bad to have a US citizen killed by an American Citizen, right? So isn't it worse that someone who DOESNT FUCKING BELONG HERE, kill a US citizen?

Not from the point of view of the person who was killed, no.

We have our OWN problems to deal with, why the FUCK should we have to deal with MEXICO's or other LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES PROBLEMS?

Hating on people from Latin America won't solve "our problems".

What you seem to be unable to process is why they are here at all... They are here because there are certain jobs Americans just won't do for the money being offered. Or even more money than that, and the people paying to get that work done- usually white Americans who vote Republican - have made a cost-benefit analysis that hiring Pedro to work in his meat factory is cheaper than hiring Jamal from the hood who might insist on at least the minimum wage and actually knows how to call OSHA about that machine without the safety guards.

and the thing is, we all go along with it. We all enjoy the products and services these folks provide.

Or are you a Sociopath who hates women and don't care if ILLEGALS rape or kill them, because the "Ends justify the Means"?

And now you are just babbling... probably because you couldn't wrap your head around the point.

So it is bad to have a US citizen killed by an American Citizen, right? So isn't it worse that someone who DOESNT FUCKING BELONG HERE, kill a US citizen?

We have our OWN problems to deal with, why the FUCK should we have to deal with MEXICO's or other LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES PROBLEMS?

What you seem to be unable to process is why they are here at all... They are here because there are certain jobs Americans just won't do for the money being offered. Or even more money than that, and the people paying to get that work done- usually white Americans who vote Republican - have made a cost-benefit analysis that hiring Pedro to work in his meat factory is cheaper than hiring Jamal from the hood who might insist on at least the minimum wage and actually knows how to call OSHA about that machine without the safety guards.

and the thing is, we all go along with it. We all enjoy the products and services these folks provide.

Or are you a Sociopath who hates women and don't care if ILLEGALS rape or kill them, because the "Ends justify the Means"?

And now you are just babbling... probably because you couldn't wrap your head around the point.
Typical liberal talking points. They are here because they get paid under the table, so they don't pay their FAIR share of taxes. Then when they commit a crime like raping or killing a US citizen, if they don't get caught they run back across the border Joe, leaving US to pay the price for their crimes, Joe. These people who come here, Joe, hate US, Joe which is why you seem them raping and killing US, without a care, Joe. Don't you care, Joe? Or are you the Sociopath, Joe, that I think you are? Don't you have any feeling for the 14 year old girl who was raped by illegals or the poor woman that was killed by an illegal, Joe? Would you be upset if Obama and his family got killed by an illegal Joe? Or how about your family Joe, would you be a little pissed off if one of your family got killed or raped by an illegal, Joe?

Typical liberal talking points. They are here because they get paid under the table, so they don't pay their FAIR share of taxes. Then when they commit a crime like raping or killing a US citizen, if they don't get caught they run back across the border Joe, leaving US to pay the price for their crimes, Joe. These people who come here, Joe, hate US, Joe which is why you seem them raping and killing US, without a care, Joe. Don't you care, Joe? Or are you the Sociopath, Joe, that I think you are? Don't you have any feeling for the 14 year old girl who was raped by illegals or the poor woman that was killed by an illegal, Joe? Would you be upset if Obama and his family got killed by an illegal Joe? Or how about your family Joe, would you be a little pissed off if one of your family got killed or raped by an illegal, Joe?
Nothing new about international cross border banditry.

Been happening since the Spanish and the French first began colonizing North America. Remember they were here before the English.

So it is bad to have a US citizen killed by an American Citizen, right? So isn't it worse that someone who DOESNT FUCKING BELONG HERE, kill a US citizen? We have our OWN problems to deal with, why the FUCK should we have to deal with MEXICO's or other LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES PROBLEMS? Or are you a Sociopath who hates women and don't care if ILLEGALS rape or kill them, because the "Ends justify the Means"?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
You are morphing in your sociopathology from rape to murder now.

Sort of like moving the goal posts but more like a red herring or a straw man.

You are going to need some kind of community college course in logic and how to avoid fallacies.

Fallacies are as old as civilization and were obviously used by your mother to get you to clean up your room. She used all sorts of threats and exaggerations and lies to get your little juvie azz to move on it.

You learned your mother's fallacies and now they run your life.

List of fallacies - Wikipedia

Ok now we are getting to the really big red herrings and straw men !!!

If you build a model community of 10,000 undocumented immigrants and 10,000 white Americans, the probability of being raped by the white Americans is greater.

If a member of my family was raped by a white American, I would not be calling for the exile of white Americans.
Now just because you said it doesn't make it true. If you wouldn't mind please show some statistics of 10,000 white Americans who are racists. And 10,000 Latin Americans, per capita. You will find that Latinos do more raping and law breaking than White Americans. Just like you will find more Black Americans, committing crimes than White Americans. Per capita is the key word...

You are morphing in your sociopathology from rape to murder now.

Sort of like moving the goal posts but more like a red herring or a straw man.

You are going to need some kind of community college course in logic and how to avoid fallacies.

Fallacies are as old as civilization and were obviously used by your mother to get you to clean up your room. She used all sorts of threats and exaggerations and lies to get your little juvie azz to move on it.

You learned your mother's fallacies and now they run your life.

List of fallacies - Wikipedia
Just showing how ILLEGALS who have crossed the southern border some have committed heinous crimes against humanity, and you marginalize the victims by saying the crime could of been done by a US citizen, but was committed by ILLEGAL ALIENS, who shouldn't be here. Just wish illegals would start picking off you liberals, for then would you WAKE THE FUCK UP???

Just to let you libtards know, with all that liberal compassion to the criminals, don't you think if we punished FELONS with capital punishment, that crime would go down? At least there wouldn't be repeat offenders.

Forum List

Back