When is President Biden going to help our economy. Price of gas is $3.89 by me. It was under two dollars under Trump.

Trumps policies made us ENERGY INDEPENDENT in 2 years!

That proved to me that I was lied to by both the left & the right when they all told me IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE USA TO BE ENERGY INDEPENDENT! They told that lie my entire life!

No wonder the liars can't have Trump running the show any more!

We all feel for our fellow Americans, struggling in the working class. The monsters will say oh it’s not too much. they talk about how they’re son just bought a home and all this stuff how good their retired life is . Life is good for some but what about our fellow man in this country who is struggling ? What about them?

I can afford this price hike, but many Americans simply can’t, and this result in some portion of them starving having to choose between putting gas in the car or maybe having to walk a mile to the dollar store and get a bunch of garbage food. These are the core issues that matter to our country. A bad economy can be a threat to national security.

Meanwhile, Fox News and CNN keeps talking about Donald Trump and Hunter Biden. We need change in this country.
Gas was low because no one was driving during COVID.

That proved to me that I was lied to by both the left & the right when they all told me IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE USA TO BE ENERGY INDEPENDENT! They told that lie my entire life!

No they didn't.

We all feel for our fellow Americans, struggling in the working class. The monsters will say oh it’s not too much. they talk about how they’re son just bought a home and all this stuff how good their retired life is . Life is good for some but what about our fellow man in this country who is struggling ? What about them?

I can afford this price hike, but many Americans simply can’t, and this result in some portion of them starving having to choose between putting gas in the car or maybe having to walk a mile to the dollar store and get a bunch of garbage food. These are the core issues that matter to our country. A bad economy can be a threat to national security.

Meanwhile, Fox News and CNN keeps talking about Donald Trump and Hunter Biden. We need change in this country.
Not to worry. Biden can sell all of our reserves off to lower prices. Oh, wait a minute, he already did that.

No it was not. Gas was under $2 a gallon for exactly two months during the Trump Administration - during March and April of 2020 when the entire WORLD was in lock down and everyone stayed home.

In fact, throughout much of 2016, when Obama was President, gas hovered around the $2 mark averaging $2.15 a month for 2016. It averaged over $2.50 a gallon in 2018 and not a murmur from you about the rising prices.

You also ignore the poison pill Trump left for Biden, signing an Agreement with the Saudi's in December of 2020, after he knew he lost the election, NOT to increase production. Trump knew as people got vacinated they'd be going back to work, and needing more gas. He set up this pricing crisis. Here is the deal cutting production.

THIS is why Jared got $2 billion.

I'll trade you. It's still above $4.50 where I'm at.

The DC swamp said a lot of stuff was impossible. Trump proved their lies and propaganda wrong.

Cheaper under Bush and Trump than under Obama, and especially under Biden.

960x0.png

Gas was low because no one was driving during COVID.
Was was the price in 2019? 2018? 2017?

Where was Covid then?

Xiden and the demafasict policies have destroyed the economy…a record number of americans are now worse off then before he was elected. The demafasict war on the working class is in full swing

Hilarious. It was near 2.00 under Trump because we were in a recession. Millions lose their jobs and health insurance under GOP lead recessions.

Well except energy independence was already achieved by the Obama/Biden administration, who increased American energy production by 80% when he was in office. Trump simply took credit for it.

If a democrat tells you it wants lower gas prices, tell that lying pos to kill itself.

Forum List

Back