When is Officer Derek Chauvin going to be released from jail and given $20 million?

The judge said he got a fair trial
The court of appeals said he got a fair trial
The USSC didn't think his trial was unfair.

That's just YOU.
The criminals running this country say all that shit and you believe them even though they have been caught in so many lies I have lost count.

Give me your links to where they agree with guilt.
Apr 17, 2023 — The Minnesota Court of Appeals on Monday upheld the conviction of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd.

Nov 20, 2023 — The US Supreme Court on Monday rejected an appeal from former Minnesota police officer Derek Chauvin, who was convicted of murder

Apr 17, 2023 — The Minnesota Court of Appeals on Monday upheld the conviction of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd.

Nov 20, 2023 — The US Supreme Court on Monday rejected an appeal from former Minnesota police officer Derek Chauvin, who was convicted of murder
Where did they confirm guilt? They only review the case from the parameters of form, not justice.
What’s more, most judges would react as many did regarding the election fraud out of duress created by the very same rioters who destroyed property and attacked people in alleged response to Floyd’s death.
I refer you to post #77. Deal with that analytically.

He was literally following the police code of conduct. He was following his training.

Minneapolis police personnel testified otherwise:
  • Chief Medaria Arradondo, the police chief
  • Sgt. David Pleoger, Chauvin's supervisor
  • Lt. Richard Zimmerman, head of the department's homicide unit
  • Officer Katie Blackwell, former commander of the training division
  • Lt. Johnny Mercil, trains officers on use of force
  • Sgt. Jody Stiger, walked the jury through MPD's use of force matrix as it relates to the resistance of a subject
  • Jena Scurry, a 911 dispatcher who saw George Floyd's arrest on video and called police on the police

Where did they confirm guilt? They only review the case from the parameters of form, not justice.
What’s more, most judges would react as many did regarding the election fraud out of duress created by the very same rioters who destroyed property and attacked people in alleged response to Floyd’s death.
In affirming the conviction the judges said that Chauvin's use of force on Floyd was excessive and unlawful, and that the criminal trial was conducted fairly

Now that things have cooled down. We all know that George Floyd died from a drug overdose while resisting arrest. He was then given a state funeral effectively by a Republican governor Greg Abbott.

I mean, you would think that Officer Chauvin randomly pulled a black man off the streets threw him in a pick up truck and Lynched the guy. Oh no, but it wasn’t anything like that, but that’s how the media portrays it.

to this very day officer Chauvin languishes in jail. It is an atrocity. It is a miscarriage of justice. He was literally following the police code of conduct. He was following his training. This was pointed out in the documentary Minneapolis on fire on YouTube. It’s available everybody can l watch it. Of course, the radical left don’t care about justice they’ll never watch that documentary. And it’s a shame that this American Derek Chauvin is languishing in jail. I can’t believe that that’s the type of country we have today.

It’s a shame, and a provocation that the media makes this black versus white when it has nothing to do with that.

CNN even Fox News may owe Officer Chauvin millions and millions of dollars for slandering him and for denigrating his personality. For lying about him. All those BLM talking heads on the media who have millions of dollars and who live in mansions they brainwashed fellow Americans It’s a sad sight that some portion of BLM supporters are also living in poverty, and they’re more concerned about destroying an innocent man’s life in Derek Chauvin, then having a better life for themselves, and standing up to the corrupt politicians and media.
What the fuck is your fucking problem? He put his knee on the guys neck! I hope that piece of shit Chauvin never gets out of prison.

The coroner side that Chauvin did not harm Floyd
Floyd died from a drug overdose and covid.
Chauvin did not get a fair trial.
The racist Democrat congressthingy Maxine Waters tampered with the jury when she made threats of more left wing extremist violence if officer Chauvin was not convicted.

This travesty defies odds greater than winning the lottery. A white cop abusing a black perp in public in the post-Rodney King era where everyone has video recording capability at their fingertips is way beyond likely. The odds of four cops participating in such abuse is beyond astronomical.
Anyone who believes that many cops could be that oblivious is either a nefarious dishonest creep or severely retarded.
Birds of a feather flock together. We've seen it since the beginning of time, and in every field of human endeavor. That groups of like people, cede control to the alpha male (leader).

Now that things have cooled down. We all know that George Floyd died from a drug overdose while resisting arrest. He was then given a state funeral effectively by a Republican governor Greg Abbott.

I mean, you would think that Officer Chauvin randomly pulled a black man off the streets threw him in a pick up truck and Lynched the guy. Oh no, but it wasn’t anything like that, but that’s how the media portrays it.

to this very day officer Chauvin languishes in jail. It is an atrocity. It is a miscarriage of justice. He was literally following the police code of conduct. He was following his training. This was pointed out in the documentary Minneapolis on fire on YouTube. It’s available everybody can l watch it. Of course, the radical left don’t care about justice they’ll never watch that documentary. And it’s a shame that this American Derek Chauvin is languishing in jail. I can’t believe that that’s the type of country we have today.

It’s a shame, and a provocation that the media makes this black versus white when it has nothing to do with that.

CNN even Fox News may owe Officer Chauvin millions and millions of dollars for slandering him and for denigrating his personality. For lying about him. All those BLM talking heads on the media who have millions of dollars and who live in mansions they brainwashed fellow Americans It’s a sad sight that some portion of BLM supporters are also living in poverty, and they’re more concerned about destroying an innocent man’s life in Derek Chauvin, then having a better life for themselves, and standing up to the corrupt politicians and media.
Not happening.

The medical examiner disagrees with you, comrade.

This travesty defies odds greater than winning the lottery. A white cop abusing a black perp in public in the post-Rodney King era where everyone has video recording capability at their fingertips is way beyond likely. The odds of four cops participating in such abuse is beyond astronomical.
Anyone who believes that many cops could be that oblivious is either a nefarious dishonest creep or severely retarded.
Oh, I suspect they didn't think he would die and this kind of shit goes on all the time.

They'll all have a few years to think about it in jail.

Forum List

Back