When is Officer Derek Chauvin going to be released from jail and given $20 million?

He shouldn't be in jail to begin with.

If that felon, dopehead, criminal had simply not broken the law he wouldn't have died that day and the officer would have just gone about his daily routine. The minute you break the law you put your life in jeopardy, and when the cops show up the more you escalate things the more you put your life in danger.

Floyd didn't even have to be a good person, just a decent one.

That statement is toxic filth that loses elections.

You have to be an ABSOLUTE MORON to post that....
Calm down a bit brother

You could watch the documentary and get the truth or not. But you’re not responding with valid points only innuendos and personal attacks

I have my video.

I watched someone ingest Fentanyl, and 2 minutes later he was completely incoherent, 4 minutes later he was out on the ground, and the Ambulance 20 minutes later was able to keep him alive.... ie not twice the lethal dose = less than what is alleged of Floyd.

Faux News is poison on this issue.
Fox News? They have people who think that Chauvin should be in jail. Fox News is part of the problem often.

You see there you go Floyd was high on drugs. Here is a guy who is 6 foot five, 250 pounds. Imagine having to deal with that as police officers have to deal with those types of violent criminals every day.

I’ve said my peace MarcATL Jarlaxle

These folks can watch the documentary that has been posted or not. If they don’t watch it, they’re misinformed. But they should watch it in pursuit of justice and equality for all.

America is not a racist country. The American people are not racist but that is the sickening viewpoint that the media wants us to believe.

The prosecution of Officer Shelvin was one of the worst miscarriages of justice in American history. People who are high on drugs every day, and of course, America has a drug problem were shown a video clip of George Floyd on the ground with a neon. That’s all they know that’s all they seem to talk about. They never talk about what happened before then or the Minnesota police handbook. Chauvin was following proper police procedure.

And that is the segment of Americans, who want Officer Chauvin to be in jail. They are high on drugs often. Not always, but a huge portion of them are addicted to marijuana, and perhaps other drugs. They are leading a feminist style life. They’re certainly not masculine. It’s really unfortunate and it’s a tragedy. And we should have a better country. We should stand up to the racism of the media.

Yes, we should stand for equal rights for all

So now marijuana is the problem??

Are you serious?

Who do you think is more proficient in science including biology, you or THE DOCTOR???

I have my video, the ACTUAL VIDEO of Chauvin and Floyd, and it is conclusive beyond any reasonable doubt that Chauvin caused Floyd's death, not Fentanyl.

I watched someone ingest Fentanyl, and 2 minutes later he was completely incoherent, 4 minutes later he was out on the ground, and the Ambulance 20 minutes later was able to keep him alive.... ie not twice the lethal dose = less than what is alleged of Floyd.

Faux News is poison on this issue.

Are you a doctor?

Are you an expert on Fentanyl or a PARROT of FAUX?
What issue is FAUX NOOSE not poison for?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
He shouldn't be in jail to begin with.

If that felon, dopehead, criminal had simply not broken the law he wouldn't have died that day and the officer would have just gone about his daily routine. The minute you break the law you put your life in jeopardy, and when the cops show up the more you escalate things the more you put your life in danger.

Floyd didn't even have to be a good person, just a decent one.
If Ashli Babbit didn't tresspass, she would be alive today.

See how that works.

If that felon, dopehead, criminal had simply not broken the law he wouldn't have died that day and the officer would have just gone about his daily routine.

Hey, was this at the Crucifixion?

1710523655130.png

What issue is FAUX NOOSE not poison for?

It will not ask even basic climate questions that expose Co2 as not the cause of climate change...

Where did Greg Gutfeld work before Faux?

That "bastion of conservative thought", the HuffPo....

Look at the problem we have in America. Look at the far left wingers most of them are drug addicts. They are totally feminized. They’re waving their foreign flags. These are the men who went to rallies and screamed at the top of their lungs in front of police officers faces.these are the types of radical BLM supporters who think all cops are racist.

We have this tiny segment of pro BLM Americans, who were the people who rioted in the summer of 2020 killing over 25 people causing billions of dollars worth of damage. Getting into fights with police officers. There’s no way to reason with these people?

The sort of frothing at the mouth feminized BLM supporter addicted to dope. They are politely asked to watch a documentary like the one above, and they continue to scream racist. Wow.

Free Chauvin

Calm down a bit brother

You could watch the documentary and get the truth or not. But you’re not responding with valid points only innuendos and personal attacks

I do not need a documentary.

What part of Fentanyl do you not get?

If Floyd had ingested 2 times the lethal dose, he could not possibly have done what is ON THE REAL VIDEO...

YOU are ADDICTED to PARROTING FAUXIAN ZIONIST BULLSHIT

Have you even yet figured out Chauvin is Jewish?

That’s not an appropriate response, my friend. It is up to the police officers to follow the very police handbook that describes the laws they must enforce.

Chauvin followed proper police procedure. We used to have a country where the media and the Hollywood celebrities and sports athletes respected police officers. It used to always be about telling young kids to stay off dope and do something positive with your life like become a firefighter or a cop.

Now the corrupt media is telling young boys to get a sex change operation. They’re telling them it’s OK to be nothing their whole life and smoke dope all the time play video games and be happy living in a box and that police officers are racist devils
Yes. They can go with that, if they like, but still will not save them if they overstep. There is a lot of liability in being a cop, sometimes forcing them to choose between the employee handbook and the law.

Look at the problem we have in America. Look at the far left wingers most of them are drug addicts. They are totally feminized. They’re waving their foreign flags. These are the men who went to rallies and screamed at the top of their lungs in front of police officers faces.these are the types of radical BLM supporters who think all cops are racist.

We have this tiny segment of pro BLM Americans, who were the people who rioted in the summer of 2020 killing over 25 people causing billions of dollars worth of damage. Getting into fights with police officers. There’s no way to reason with these people?

The sort of frothing at the mouth feminized BLM supporter addicted to dope. They are politely asked to watch a documentary like the one above, and they continue to scream racist. Wow.

Free Chauvin

You are blurring two issues in a pathetic attempt to escape the truth of what is on the first page of this topic.

The CLAIM from the CORONER is that Floyd ingested twice the lethal dose of Fentanyl.

That CLAIM is COMPLETELY CONTRADICTED by the ACTUAL VIDEO.

Had Floyd consumed that much Fentanyl he would have been DEAD 10 minutes, at least, before he and Chauvin chatted outside the police car....

CASE CLOSED

HANG THE MURDEROUS TRAITOR PRETENDING TO BE A COP

AND HANG THAT ZIONIST FASCIST CORONER TOO!!!!

You see there you go Floyd was high on drugs. Here is a guy who is 6 foot five, 250 pounds. Imagine having to deal with that as police officers have to deal with those types of violent criminals every day.
This is where conflicting stories cause a problem
If Floyd was so high on fentynal, how could he be a danger.

It would be no different than someone having a heart attack, flailing his arms and lunging toward the police, being seen as a danger, and put on the ground and restrained until he stopped moving.

Forum List

Back