anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I found no other sub forum to put this, but maybe better moved into a philosophy one. Here is the theory. Most people believe that it is not your neighbor that you need to hate but his government, for stealing your land and chasing you out of your village. (E.g. Krimea.). But is this correct? The neighbor's government can do what it does, because the neighbor supports it. Therefore, the logical thing to do should be to hate the neighbor before hating his government too. Your take?

I found no other sub forum to put this, but maybe better moved into a philosophy one. Here is the theory. Most people believe that it is not your neighbor that you need to hate but his government, for stealing your land and chasing you out of your village. (E.g. Krimea.). But is this correct? The neighbor's government can do what it does, because the neighbor supports it. Therefore, the logical thing to do should be to hate the neighbor before hating his government too. Your take?

My take is that hate is an emotion and actions based on emotion are by definition not actions based on logic. Similarly, hate, an emotion, isn't logic, a thought.

But a severe action against your neighbors government also is done to its citizens, so you must hold certain feelings for your neighbor

Forum List

Back