When Is George Soros going to be Investigated?

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Soros has been kicked out of two countries for trying to stage COUPS and engaging in Election Fraud, and Tampering With Elections. He has warrants for his arrest in both Russia and Hungury.

When is this guy going to be investigated for doing the same here? On a related matter, Dark Money should be banned in The Political Arena, and PAID Protestors should no longer be allowed to participate in Political Protests. I am ok with them being involved in things like strikes and other "non political" issues. Paid protestors are essentially political thugs, and stormtroopers like ANTIFA and other violent groups who are funded by people like SOROS and it's time to put an end to that.

CancerRemove.jpg

Soros has been kicked out of two countries for trying to stage COUPS and engaging in Election Fraud, and Tampering With Elections. He has warrants for his arrest in both Russia and Hungury.

When is this guy going to be investigated for doing the same here? On a related matter, Dark Money should be banned in The Political Arena, and PAID Protestors should no longer be allowed to participate in Political Protests. I am ok with them being involved in things like strikes and other "non political" issues. Paid protestors are essentially political thugs, and stormtroopers like ANTIFA and other violent groups who are funded by people like SOROS and it's time to put an end to that.
Link?

Republicans just need to get control of the House, Senate, and Oval Office first. After that...

Link?
Where is your link?

Typical Lazy DemNazi.

ahhhhh, your homeland Russia has been hurt by him? poor little baby boy... :(

Huh?

Care to participate in the actual discussion or are you going to add nothing like you usually do?

Why are you trying to downplay subversive and destructive influences in American Politics?

Apparently you support violent political groups funded by SOROS.

You must be the type that knocks old ladies to the ground if they don't agree with your wearing a pussy hat.

He's not a US Citizen is he? So there isn't much we can do about him alone. It would take some sort of international body and most of them probably love him and have their tongue up his ass.

Republicans just need to get control of the House, Senate, and Oval Office first. After that...
Imagine if "The EVIL GOP" decided that they were going to fight fire with fire and use The Left's Tactics against them.

You'd be the first one to complain.

Heck, it might be fun to get paid to go beat up old ladies at a Hillery Clinton rally.

Maybe I could be a "Bernie Basher"

Or a "Clinton Crasher"

He is allowed. Dark Money should be banned but the GOP want it, so it won't be. Soros does a lot of good with his money, open society does not mean Open Boarders, good grief.

Imagine if "The EVIL GOP" decided that they were going to fight fire with fire and use The Left's Tactics against them.

Heck, it might be fun to get paid to go beat up old ladies at a Hillery Clinton rally.

Or a "Clinton Crasher"

I don’t think the GOP is evil. Just full of shit.

He’s not going to be investigated. He’ll die before he’s convicted of anything.

He's being protected by people like Chuck Schummer. We can only hope that Washington continues to get cleaned up. That depends on The MidTerms I guess.

This is why The Left and Right Establishment Bureacracy fights Trump btw. They don't want the system of Payola, Graft, Waste, Fraud and Abuse to go away.

Or a "Clinton Crasher"

I don’t think the GOP is evil. Just full of shit.
Do you know how to have a Conversation?

Or do you just fling pooh at the wall to see if it sticks?

You say The GOP is full of shit?

WTF does that mean?

Cite a specific example.

He is allowed. Dark Money should be banned but the GOP want it, so it won't be. Soros does a lot of good with his money, open society does not mean Open Boarders, good grief.

"Dark Money should be banned but the GOP want it, so it won't be."

I agree with some of what you say.

There are GOP'ers who want that Dark Money. This is why it needs to be banned because it corrupts both parties. Without Dark Money and The Politics of Personal Destruction for instance, The Democrat Party might have more of a chance to field more Main Stream Candidates, and people like JFK.

JFK would not have a chance to be nominated by The DNC. He was too Catholic, too Fiscally and Policy wise Conservative.

A Good Democrat President, even if you don't like him....one who is not beholden to a bunch of special interests and Dark Money, would be good for America.

Do you know how to have a Conversation?

Or do you just fling pooh at the wall to see if it sticks?

Physician, heal thyself.
You say The GOP is full of shit?

WTF does that mean?

Cite a specific example.

Sure. Republicans promise to the shrink the goverment and debt every election cycle and when they gain power neither occurs.

He wields enormous NWO Globalist power. He's taken down numerous Governments around the world. Any Government that won't toe the NWO Globalist line, is targeted for Coup d'etat. He's currently in the process of attempting to take the US President down.

George Soros owns the US Democratic Party. So it is possible he could succeed. He's taken out many Governments in the past. But hopefully Americans know what's going on, and stop him. I guess we'll see though.

Just think of all the hungry children and adults in the world that could have used a charitable donation from someone who saw the camps. Yet oh no he throws all that money away on garbage.

Forum List

Back