"When, In The Course Of Human Events...."

Abbott is going to be shocked when he finds himself getting arrested.
By whom, moron? The totally gutless, worthless, cowardly, traitorous FBI who are only capable of invading an unarmed home with Automatic Weapons locked and loaded while frightening small children half to death?

I'd like..... No I would LOVE to see those scumbags try. They'd go home in body bags.

Please, please make them try. Please.

scumbag

Abbott is a scumbag who is trying to score political points hoping that Trump will make him a cabinet member.

By whom, moron? The totally gutless, worthless, cowardly, traitorous FBI who are only capable of invading an unarmed home with Automatic Weapons locked and loaded while frightening small children half to death?

I'd like..... No I would LOVE to see those scumbags try. They'd go home in body bags.

scumbag
You really don't want to see the force that the federal government can impose. You would whine until the end of time after Abbotts funeral.

You really don't want to see the force that the federal government can impose. You would whine until the end of time after Abbotts funeral.

So now you're all for the force of the federal government, screw 'democracy' and the 'rule of law', and insinuating they'll murder a governor. You are a fascist, through and through. This is why your accusations against Trump are a joke, those you support are far worse.

So now you're all for the force of the federal government, screw 'democracy' and the 'rule of law', and insinuating they'll murder a governor. You are a fascist, through and through. This is why your accusations against Trump are a joke, those you support are far worse.
The rule of law told Abbott to get rid of the barbed wire. Abbott refused to follow the rule of law and wants to challenge the Federal Government. You appear to ignore this really imporant fact. So whatever he gets, he deserves.

The rule of law told Abbott to get rid of the barbed wire. Abbott refused to follow the rule of law and wants to challenge the Federal Government. You appear to ignore this really imporant fact. So whatever he gets, he deserves.

Federal government uber alles, right? Until someone you don't like is in the WH, then the feds will be fascists.

The rule of law is that the feds protect and enforce the border, period.

scumbag
When they go to arrest him, who do you think is going to start the shooting? It won't be the Nat Guard. Nor the local Sheriff and law enforcement. They'll just stand there and witness the perp roll.

When they go to arrest him, who do you think is going to start the shooting? It won't be the Nat Guard. Nor the local Sheriff and law enforcement. They'll just stand there and witness the perp roll.
You're a fucking IDIOT. The Governor is the Chief Executive of a sovereign State. The Texas Rangers are virtually his personal Body Guard and the Texas Highway Patrol is DIRECTLY under his commend. And neither of those like the Feds very much at all.

Local LEOs' don't like the Feds. FACT. It's out of your league. Stay on your computer gaming and leave the adults alone.

Texas Rangers vs FBI? Not even close. The FBI is just Lawyers with guns. And cowards to boot

Federal government uber alles, right? Until someone you don't like is in the WH, then the feds will be fascists.

The rule of law is that the feds protect and enforce the border, period.
I have a issues with the federal government but I also have problems with racist governorss and right wing state governments.. Abbott is a POS and he has decided not to follow the decision of the federal government. So he gets what those who choose not to follow the deciision of the courts get.

The Republicans have refused to support a current bill to reform immigration, that's not Biden. And the border is protected. A bunch of poor men women and children who are unarmed pose no threat to this country.

Work to end the visa waiver program that allows people from 39 countries to come here without visas and stop getting race pimped.

You're a fucking IDIOT. The Governor is the Chief Executive of a sovereign State. The Texas Rangers are virtually his personal Body Guard and the Texas Highway Patrol is DIRECTLY under his commend. And neither of those like the Feds very much at all.

Local LEOs' don't like the Feds. FACT. It's out of your league. Stay on your computer gaming and leave the adults alone.

Texas Rangers vs FBI? Not even close. The FBI is just Lawyers with guns. And cowards to boot
The federal government is the supreme authority.

I have a issues with the federal government but I also have problems with racist governorss and right wing state governments.. Abbott is a POS and he has decided not to follow the decision of the federal government. So he gets what those who choose not to follow the deciision of the courts get.

The Republicans have refused to support a current bill to reform immigration, that's not Biden. And the border is protected. A bunch of poor men women and children who are unarmed pose no threat to this country.

Work to end the visa waiver program that allows people from 39 countries to come here without visas and stop getting race pimped.

How many should be able to come in? And how much are you willing to spend to 'help' them?

Everything is about race to you, I pity you.

All you can do successfully is call me names. I could round up Costello with a citizen's arrest.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
How many should be able to come in? And how much are you willing to spend to 'help' them?

Everything is about race to you, I pity you.
This immigration thing is about race because there are 39 countries that can come to America without viisas and they're European. It's easy to be whiite and clsim too ignore race. But white is a race. Aand I feell real good about fighting racism. You are a racist. I pity you.

This immigration thing is about race because there are 39 countries that can come to America without viisas and they're European. It's easy to be whiite and clsim too ignore race. But white is a race. Aand I feell real good about fighting racism. You are a racist. I pity you.

Are people pouring in from those 39 countries unchecked, or are they doing it the legal way?

If you want to see a racist, go look in the mirror.

No, it isn't you ignorant twat.

WE THE PEOPLE are the ultimate authority.

Take a fucking civics class !

What he really meant are the Democrats are the ultimate authority.

And the democrat party is the most racist political party in America, and the fool supports them. You can't get any more stupid than that, there is no help for him, a total lost cause.

What he really meant are the Democrats are the ultimate authority.

And the democrat party is the most racist political party in America, and the fool supports them. You can't get any more stupid than that, there is no help for him, a total lost cause.

The ignorant boob sure seems to think so.

Forum List

Back