When I was a kid the Turks were the main enemies of the Austrian/German White Nationalists

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Turk was used by Austrians as slur and I was called a Turk. Everyone was who was considered alien culturally and/or had dark hair and dusky skin or was somehow woggy/ethnikid. I was called Ahmed.

I remember that old song, it was eliminated from YouTube but I found it on soundcloud. It is hardcore so view it on your own discretion, it says Türke Türke was hast du getan, Türke Türke warum machen du mich an. That means Turkish Turkish what did you do, Turkish Turkish why are you provocing me. Then he continues to say they must be beaten and even killed. I think maybe nowadays it changed a bit, Turks are well integrated in all walks of life, and now there are newcomers, turks are longer here by now.

WARNING EXTREME GRAPHIC CONTENT
I dont hate any ethnicity, nationality, race, religion etc. It is just for the lolz/acting. I dont identify with the text nor with the White Supremacist movement.

When I was a kid the Turks were the main enemies of the Austrian/German White Nationalists​

Since the last war in Europe between Ottomans and Europeans ended in 1788, you must be a LOT older than you look.

Hurrah for The Turks!
In America there was a movie about israeli/palestinian immigrant communities. It was a comedy, i dont know if you know it, it is called DONT MESS WITH THE ZOHAN, he is a israeli who immigrates to the USA to become a barber, and there are redneck racists who are against the jewish and palestinian immigrants, similar, turks belong to a similar group. westasian i guess. So it shouldnt be really completely alien to you, but maybe there are no northern europeans anymore in the USA or people with blue eyes, that all whites are jews now.

Since the last war in Europe between Ottomans and Europeans ended in 1788, you must be a LOT older than you look.
The OP did not mention the Ottoman Empire.

But since you mentioned it, the Ottomans were on the side of Germany and Austria-Hungary in WWI.

The OP did not mention the Ottoman Empire.

But since you mentioned it, the Ottomans were on the side of Germany and Austria-Hungary in WWI.

That's true, but the Ottoman Turks never invaded Europe again after 1788.

That's true, but the Ottoman Turks never invaded Europe again after 1788.
"The sick man of Europe."

Four empires collapsed as a result of WWI. Austria-Hungary, Ottoman, Russian, and German.

Forum List

Back