CDZ When has bearing arms helped?

We should have no prison overcrowding, only more militia becoming organized and useful.

Now, there is a great idea. Release and arm the Rapists and Murderers and call them the organized militia. Sounds like a plan, said no one ever, until now.
Well regulated militia is necessary to the security of our free States. And, you are simply stereotyping and special pleading. Typical of the right wingers who have no arguments, only fanciful and dramatic stories.

Your "cause" is to be a consummate troll and think that God gave you some special power to judge the commitment of others.
I have witnessed the abuse of power by government and know, first hand, how the Second Amendment can help citizens avert tyranny.

Your presuppositions lead you wallow in fallacies of your own making

We should have no prison overcrowding, only more militia becoming organized and useful.

Now, there is a great idea. Release and arm the Rapists and Murderers and call them the organized militia. Sounds like a plan, said no one ever, until now.
Well regulated militia is necessary to the security of our free States. And, you are simply stereotyping and special pleading. Typical of the right wingers who have no arguments, only fanciful and dramatic stories.

Think about what a Well Regulated Military is? Once you do that you will see that it will have zero affect on our prison system. The days of using the Well Regulated Militia by the Governors as their own Private little Armies died as of 1916/17. Some people still try and get the Well Regulated Militia to do the job that the Law Enforcement is supposed to do and that is just wrong and against so many laws. You don't swat flies with a sledge hammer.
Militia service could be in lieu of incarceration for some people.

A wife beater would run like a scalded dog from an armed enemy

The drug dealer / addict would trade his weaponry to the enemy for a fix

The thief would rob the base blind and sell off what he stole for 10 cents on the dollar

The murderer might slit the throat of his C.O. at the first opportunity.

Other than that, it looks like you might have solved the problem.

Your "cause" is to be a consummate troll and think that God gave you some special power to judge the commitment of others.
I have witnessed the abuse of power by government and know, first hand, how the Second Amendment can help citizens avert tyranny.

our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are an abuse of power and a complete waste of money.

Think about what a Well Regulated Military is? Once you do that you will see that it will have zero affect on our prison system. The days of using the Well Regulated Militia by the Governors as their own Private little Armies died as of 1916/17. Some people still try and get the Well Regulated Militia to do the job that the Law Enforcement is supposed to do and that is just wrong and against so many laws. You don't swat flies with a sledge hammer.
Militia service could be in lieu of incarceration for some people.

A wife beater would run like a scalded dog from an armed enemy

The drug dealer / addict would trade his weaponry to the enemy for a fix

The thief would rob the base blind and sell off what he stole for 10 cents on the dollar

The murderer might slit the throat of his C.O. at the first opportunity.

Other than that, it looks like you might have solved the problem.
we can save some of them. that is "our story for St. Pete". we tried and we tried.

our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are an abuse of power and a complete waste of money.

you're right.

better to just put a bullet between their eyes when caught

Your post is only an insult. Piss Off Troll.

My cause is to help deport dumabasses like you that pose a threat to the Liberty and Freedoms of we, the people. THAT is why the Second Amendment is necessary. WHEN the SHTF, Uncle Scam will be begging gun owners to help put fruit loops like you on boats bound for Puerto Rico.
My Cause is to be full of Faith in the execution of our laws.

Piss Off Troll.
That is your story not my story. I try to resort to the fewest fallacies, unlike the right wing.

Your presumptions are based upon your own fallacies.
i don't believe you.

You don't have to believe it, but you're the only one too delusional to see the facts. God didn't give you any special powers - unless it was to be the world's best at annoying people.

BTW, did you know that when the Black Panthers went to polling places with their arms at the ready, they were considered a militia?

you're right.

don't really believe in natural rights or due process, either, right wingers?

My Cause is to be full of Faith in the execution of our laws.

Piss Off Troll.
That is your story not my story. I try to resort to the fewest fallacies, unlike the right wing.

i don't believe you.

You don't have to believe it, but you're the only one too delusional to see the facts. God didn't give you any special powers - unless it was to be the world's best at annoying people.

BTW, did you know that when the Black Panthers went to polling places with their arms at the ready, they were considered a militia?
lol. i resort to the fewest fallacies. that usually make me right and those of the opposing view simply wrong.

you're right.

Bud...

YOU'RE the one that said they shouldn't be incarcerated.

Bests way to make that happen, is to plant them before they get sentenced

you're right.

Bud...

what if a hypothetical sentence is five years in prison or ten years in the organized militia?

you're right.

Bud...

what if a hypothetical sentence is five years in prison or ten years in the organized militia?

I'd shoot the moron that signed that idiocy into law

That is not the way our Constitutional Republic Works
Love it or leave it is the most unpatriotic statement you can make

I was just worried your life would end up meaning nothing to you, and moving might give your life purpose

and our republic doesnt run on theft of others property or the government controlling peoples lives through healthcare
Theft of Property without just compensation is unconstitutional

'just' compensation?

How much they going to pay me for my AR-15 in the proposed buy back programs being suggested?

What I paid?
(I still have the receipt)

Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?

a free meal?

They'll pay you what's it really worth. Got change for a buck?

I'm not really interested in seeing people troll the CDZ.

Unfortunately, I'm the only mod online, and I'm too involved in the thread to do anything about it.

I hope I am not perceived as trolling this thread. Humor is not the same thing as trolling, is it?

That is not the way our Constitutional Republic Works
Love it or leave it is the most unpatriotic statement you can make

I was just worried your life would end up meaning nothing to you, and moving might give your life purpose

and our republic doesnt run on theft of others property or the government controlling peoples lives through healthcare

'just' compensation?

How much they going to pay me for my AR-15 in the proposed buy back programs being suggested?

What I paid?

Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?

a free meal?

Unfortunately, I'm the only mod online, and I'm too involved in the thread to do anything about it.

Is that a threat?

The point here is that the worth of something is different to many. To me, the worth of an AR is not very much. I won't spend a dime on one. It has no worth to me. And to most people it has no worth either. We are not going to spend any money (or not very much) in any buy back program for your AR at any time.

Here is a question for you. How much did they spend on a buy back program for the Thompson Model 1921 Typewriter? How about zero. Did they go and do a house to house search and seize them? Nope. Did they Ban them completely? Nope.

After the 1934 National Fire Arm Act was passed, they let time do the work for them. All replacement parts were ceased to be manufactured except for Military and Law Enforcement. All new weapons could only be sold to Military and Law Enforcement. No more Model 1921 Military Surplus was released to the general public. The Turn in or modifications rendering the thompson was strictly voluntary and most Citizens are law abiding and complied with the law. Some were kept operational by the owners complying with the new FFL laws. It took about 10 years along with some societal changes to get the job done.

So don't tell me that they can't regulate the AR-15 out of near total existance. It has been done before without all the nasty things you claim must be done. It can't be done overnight or in a year or 5 years or maybe not even 10 years but it can be done without a civil war or jack boots raiding your home as long as you didn't use your illegal weapon for a criminal action.

But I won't pay one single dime for your AR in a buy back because it's worthless to me.

you're right.

Bud...

I'd shoot the moron that signed that idiocy into law

Wow, a Moderate advocating Armed Violence. Imagine that. I suggest you report yourself.

'just' compensation?

What I paid?

Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?

a free meal?

Is that a threat?

The point here is that the worth of something is different to many. To me, the worth of an AR is not very much. I won't spend a dime on one. It has no worth to me. And to most people it has no worth either. We are not going to spend any money (or not very much) in any buy back program for your AR at any time.

Here is a question for you. How much did they spend on a buy back program for the Thompson Model 1921 Typewriter? How about zero. Did they go and do a house to house search and seize them? Nope. Did they Ban them completely? Nope.

After the 1934 National Fire Arm Act was passed, they let time do the work for them. All replacement parts were ceased to be manufactured except for Military and Law Enforcement. All new weapons could only be sold to Military and Law Enforcement. No more Model 1921 Military Surplus was released to the general public. The Turn in or modifications rendering the thompson was strictly voluntary and most Citizens are law abiding and complied with the law. Some were kept operational by the owners complying with the new FFL laws. It took about 10 years along with some societal changes to get the job done.

So don't tell me that they can't regulate the AR-15 out of near total existance. It has been done before without all the nasty things you claim must be done. It can't be done overnight or in a year or 5 years or maybe not even 10 years but it can be done without a civil war or jack boots raiding your home as long as you didn't use your illegal weapon for a criminal action.

But I won't pay one single dime for your AR in a buy back because it's worthless to me.

you can have any opinion you want as long as youre aware the world doesnt revolve around you

'just' compensation?

What I paid?

Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?

a free meal?

I hope I am not perceived as trolling this thread. Humor is not the same thing as trolling, is it?

Depends if you agree or disagree with one certain person who seems to be out of control right about now and is on a killing spree. I wonder if that is enough?

'just' compensation?

What I paid?

Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?

a free meal?

Is that a threat?

To me, the worth of an AR is not very much. I won't spend a dime on one.

your choice.

And to most people it has no worth either.

your opinion

10s of millions DO believe it has worth.

They must, they own one.

In the U.S., we have the right to own guns, limiting it too much more should require a Constitutional Amendment. I own a gun, I guess most folks do.

Personally,

Mine is a relic in some ways. At the old place my gun enthusiast friends would come over, we'd clean it, we'd shoot their new gun. I don't carry it or take my family places where I feel I need to carry it for their protection. Mostly it sits like a liability to be guarded from misuse by the kids or hidden so whoever breaks in doesn't steal it.

In fairness, my Stihl chainsaw and some of my shop tools are somewhat of a liability also. I try not to tease the kids with their presence. Misuse has serious consequences.

Difference is, my tools are going to be useful again likely this month or this week even if I veg out tonight. My gun, MAYBE if someone breaks in. While I'm there. Then again, they'll probably have a gun since we all do and I'm not practiced enough to think I'm a better Doc Holliday.

Politically,

In the 1770's folks owning guns made a difference I think. Best I can tell in the 1860's Southerners owning guns almost saved the disgusting institution of slavery (we'll use Texas as the example of why the Civil War was fought: DECLARATION OF CAUSES: February 2, 1861 A declaration of the causes which impel the State of Texas to secede from the Federal Union. | TSLAC). Heck, was the NRA founded because Northern city dwellers were such poor shots NRA | About the NRA

I don't recall any instances of gun toting NRA members saving the Bonus Army from MacArthur. I don't recall armed private citizens fighting against the militia which blocked the Little Rock 9 from school. Heck, Big Government and the Band of Brothers were sent to force the militia down.

Any instances of positive gun toting resistance since then? I dunno. Help me out here.

This was very positive. Korean Americans defending their property instead of letting it be burned and looted like over 1000 other buildings during the Rodney King riots in Los Angeles.
The democrat way would simply be to give up, evacuate and let it burn... but these people believed in standing up for themselves. This is the American way, sorry if it offends your sensibilities.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Ask your State legislators when they are going to organized enough militia, to ensure we have no security problems in our free States.

We have a national guard already and a police force, city , state and county. The reality is they cant be everywhere and we will never have "no security problems" its an impossibility unless you want state militia on every street corner. Somehow i think leftists and Democrats would be the first people against that idea. It's bad enough with the police now that they dont trust.

people need to take care of themselves or are we a nation of cowards? I notice you thought Korean Americans protecting their property was funny, you do realize had they not stood up.... all their stores would have been looted, and burned right? but you dont really care about that do you? how hard someone had to work to get what they had.

Piss Off Troll.

i don't believe you.

lol. i resort to the fewest fallacies. that usually make me right and those of the opposing view simply wrong.

Yeah, dude. You're right; everybody else is wrong and only right wingers (sic) disagree with you. You're a legend in your own mind and I think you troll people for a profit unless you are being held in a mental health facility. You are a consistent fallacy.

Reality check: You do NOT hold a monopoly on the truth; right, left, and down the middle disagree with you. The gig is up. For you to have made such a statement, somebody is paying you to troll OR you are in a mental health facility. Either way, it is a waste of bandwidth to interact with anyone like you.

The Right to keep and bear Arms predates the Constitution. When the politicians tell us they are going to ban, buy back and / or criminalize weapons of any kind or sort, the American citizenry is obligated to resist such actions with passive resistance and civil disobedience. If the government uses force to take a weapon (or any feature thereof) the unorganized militia is obligated to repel such an attempt.

I don't know if they will push themselves away from their computers or not, but they know what their obligations are. Freedom is not free. It comes at a price.

'just' compensation?

What I paid?

Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?

a free meal?

Is that a threat?

To me, the worth of an AR is not very much. I won't spend a dime on one.

your choice.

And to most people it has no worth either.

your opinion

10s of millions DO believe it has worth.

They must, they own one.

Wrong. There are less than 10 million in existance. And most are owned by about 3 million. You take an inflated total and then you try and tell us that each one is owned by just one household. Sorry, but that's a lie. Many AR households own more than one. In fact, some own 5 or more. That means that the number of households that actually owns an AR is quite a minority. Yes, 3 million sounds like quite a lot but it's a drop in the bucket and isn't the majority, just the most boisterous. And the most threatening. Another reason to rethink things once again.

You already stated that anyone trying to pass certain laws, you would shoot. Now, if a Left Winger were to say the same thing you would go off right out of your frigging mind. I guess the rules are different for the extreme right wing militants than anyone else, right? You just threatened the US Congress.

That tells me that we DO need to make some changes. And the first changes we need to make is to end the Cult AR.

Forum List

Back