CDZ When has bearing arms helped?

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

This is the Common law for the Common defense:

Piss Off Troll.
i am not the infidel protesting and rebelling like clueless and Causeless renegades.

Your post is only an insult. Piss Off Troll.

My cause is to help deport dumabasses like you that pose a threat to the Liberty and Freedoms of we, the people. THAT is why the Second Amendment is necessary. WHEN the SHTF, Uncle Scam will be begging gun owners to help put fruit loops like you on boats bound for Puerto Rico.
My Cause is to be full of Faith in the execution of our laws.

Your "cause" is to be a consummate troll and think that God gave you some special power to judge the commitment of others.
I have witnessed the abuse of power by government and know, first hand, how the Second Amendment can help citizens avert tyranny.

Piss Off Troll.
That is your story not my story. I try to resort to the fewest fallacies, unlike the right wing.

the fact we still have a republic is proof the 2nd is needed, and as we see in todays political climate the 2nd is the only reason we have the 1st and are still able to vote
It proves we have never needed a second amendment to defend our republic in over 200 years

The first amendment and the vote is what defends our liberty......not guns
When Congress passed a law to force you to purchase a product whether you wanted to or not and would fine you if you didn't, did your vote stop them? No. What else can they pass while saying screw you and your rights, we know what's best for you? A government can do anything they want when they have a docile and unarmed populace. You have it bassackwards like usual.
The United States needs 100 percent health insurance coverage
Other nations manage to do it. Nations much poorer than ourselves

If we must insist on private, for profit, insurance to do it. Then a mandate of coverage is needed. You can’t have a requirement to cover preexisting conditions without an insurance mandate

it would be easier for you to just move to a country more to your liking,,,

at your age youre more apt to see it in your lifetime
That is not the way our Constitutional Republic Works
Love it or leave it is the most unpatriotic statement you can make
i believe in equality. tell right wingers, love it or leave it. stop whining.

[

lol, what a doofus. The Second amendment is about hunting squirrels and shooting paper targets unless the state drafts you.

roflmao

The stupid Moon Bats actually think that. Then they wonder why we ridicule them so much.

[

lol, what a doofus. The Second amendment is about hunting squirrels and shooting paper targets unless the state drafts you.

roflmao

The stupid Moon Bats actually think that. Then they wonder why we ridicule them so much.
you guys don't know what you are talking about. our Second Amendment is about the security of our free States not your selfishness.

It proves we have never needed a second amendment to defend our republic in over 200 years

The first amendment and the vote is what defends our liberty......not guns
When Congress passed a law to force you to purchase a product whether you wanted to or not and would fine you if you didn't, did your vote stop them? No. What else can they pass while saying screw you and your rights, we know what's best for you? A government can do anything they want when they have a docile and unarmed populace. You have it bassackwards like usual.

If we must insist on private, for profit, insurance to do it. Then a mandate of coverage is needed. You can’t have a requirement to cover preexisting conditions without an insurance mandate

I was just worried your life would end up meaning nothing to you, and moving might give your life purpose

and our republic doesnt run on theft of others property or the government controlling peoples lives through healthcare
Theft of Property without just compensation is unconstitutional

I was just worried your life would end up meaning nothing to you, and moving might give your life purpose

and our republic doesnt run on theft of others property or the government controlling peoples lives through healthcare

and that is exactly what universal/government controlled healthcare is,,,

'just' compensation?

How much they going to pay me for my AR-15 in the proposed buy back programs being suggested?

What I paid?
(I still have the receipt)

Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?

a free meal?

Healthcare is the compensation

'just' compensation?

How much they going to pay me for my AR-15 in the proposed buy back programs being suggested?

What I paid?

Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?

a free meal?
Good question

We could compensate you with Trophy Points

Healthcare is the compensation

its my life so its my choice,,,not yours

and thats not even getting into my money going to other people that refuse to work and pay for their own healthcare

and of course you will have to provide where in the constitution this power exists

'just' compensation?

What I paid?

Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?

a free meal?
Good question

I get enough of those here.

I need a way to defend myself.

just like others do.

I have been reading up on the Green New Deal, and though I am no expert on it, I have found it does not propose some things like banning air travel, lol.

And yet some Democrat Presidential candidates like Mr Yang apparently think it does ban air travel and yet he still supports the GND.

I think we are entering our own separate ring of Hell that is for the insanely evil.

'just' compensation?
What I paid?
Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?
a free meal?
You will get a coupon book for vegan restaurants in the DC area, lol.

'just' compensation?

What I paid?

Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?

a free meal?

They will give you a voucher saying you get to vote for a Democrat.

Kind of like after a thug rapes a girl he tells her she gets to have his baby.

'just' compensation?
What I paid?
Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?
a free meal?
How will they know you have it?

The mandatory house to house search when no one offers to bring them in.
No house to house search is necessary

If you choose to keep an illegal weapon, nobody will probably know about it
But if you want to shoot that weapon, sell that weapon or get caught with that weapon in your car, you will be prosecuted

'just' compensation?

What I paid?

Half, 1/4th, 1/10th?

a free meal?
Good question

I get enough of those here.

I need a way to defend myself.

just like others do.

I have a big stick with a nail in it

Nobody fuks with me

Forum List