When good men had guns these anti American things didn’t happen

Anti establishment isn’t anti American. The only morons who think these protests are against them personally and not the systemic problem that crosses all political parties is the people incensed that brown people have a voice. This isn’t a protest against republicans you loons it’s a protest against the system both political parties ignore. At least the Dems are listening (no major moves yet though).

As usual the same people are on the wrong side of history, this time they are registered Republicans. Same people though.
White democrats Burning Down black neighborhoods in the name of a fake narrative blacks are being hunted by police, should be stopped! Should be aggressively stoped by average Americans not the government.. some joe shomo should go for a walk and follow a few of
These democrats home hehe

Anti establishment isn’t anti American. The only morons who think these protests are against them personally and not the systemic problem that crosses all political parties is the people incensed that brown people have a voice. This isn’t a protest against republicans you loons it’s a protest against the system both political parties ignore. At least the Dems are listening (no major moves yet though).

As usual the same people are on the wrong side of history, this time they are registered Republicans. Same people though.

YOur assumption of nuance in the mind of murderous rioters, is unsupported.

I see blind hate that is aimed at me and mine.

Your spin that that says something about ME and my take on race, is just you being a race baiting asshole.
Please refer to the second sentence of my post. It will save me from retyping.

Your words denying the obvious hate and violence in our streets, is not much of a counter argument.

Saying "wacism" just makes you a race baiting asshole.

The dems are in charge of the shit cities where these issues mostly take place. The rioters could have any reform they could verbalize, TOMORROW.

Their violence is about their hate for US.

Your spin that that says something about ME and my take on race, is just you being a race baiting asshole.

Your words denying the obvious hate and violence in our streets, is not much of a counter argument.

The dems are in charge of the shit cities where these issues mostly take place. The rioters could have any reform they could verbalize, TOMORROW.

No. That’s just what you need to believe. You miss the whole point and reflexed into a few narrow talking points. Sigh. Thank God you have people like me to take care of you in the real world.

No. That’s just what you need to believe. You miss the whole point and reflexed into a few narrow talking points. Sigh. Thank God you have people like me to take care of you in the real world.

I don't need to "believe" anything. Rioters are not known for nuance. YOur claim that this is just anti-Americanism does not match the broad brush anti-American hate I see from the Left, constantly.

You've made a claim. You've done NOTHING to support it. I've cited the fact the rioters are generally not nuance d and referenced the well know and constant anti-Americanism of the Left.

YOu've cried "wacism" like a retarded child as though that is anything more than talking like a baby.

Forum List

Back