When does a Drug Kingpin become "Adorable"?

I think it's hilarious. Everyone here is missing the larger picture.

Obviously her dad is corrupt. She was getting into HIS stash, or it was likely he was giving it to her to sell. How do people think she was getting all this stuff?

People that know how the system works, know that the whole system is corrupt.

This isn't about race. It is unfortunate that the MSM has everyone at each others throats that we can't clean up the system and reform it. Instead, they have all you plebs distracted. I am sure black DEA agents and their families are just corrupt occasionally too. What is the point?

Fighting and bickering with each other doesn't solve the corruption.

My oh my. People are using the term "drug kingpin" to refer to anyone involved with selling drugs now aren't they.

39K bail for a "drug kingpin"? LMAO
Again her Daddy at work.
My point was she isn't a kingpin
Kingpins owns networks and never have the shit on them.

Thats just what you think a Kingpin does. Kingpin charges dont involve having stuff on you or networks
what are kingpin charges?

What are the kingpin charges? KINGPIN CHARGES!!!

39K bail for a "drug kingpin"? LMAO
Again her Daddy at work.

Thats just what you think a Kingpin does. Kingpin charges dont involve having stuff on you or networks

what?

Again her Daddy at work.

what?

Kingpin charges are Kingpin charges. Not sure the question you have here.

what?

You can't throw down "Kingpin" charges against the establishment silly. The corruption goes deeper than that.

When you are focused on race, they have done a number on you. They have you right where they want you. You are focused on small potatoes son. You just don't get it, do you? If you could get charges on this one little girl, do you somehow think you have solved the inherent problem destroying poor and young communities, both black and white?

Maybe you just don't care.

what?

Being a kingpin is considered "organized" crime. This wasn't organized. The kid was selling dope out of her dorm room, moron.
I doubt her dad had anything to do with either. Considering she was so fuckin stupid about it. No doubt, however, she will have government privilege because of him. I would imagine, anyways..

Meh. 31g of cocaine isn't much, especially in the Houston area. About 3k retail if you step on it a couple times. A quarter pound of marijuana is a joke. 60-120 dollars worth of LSD. Not exactly a kingpin. She is fucked because of the scales and baggies. Otherwise it's just a big party. Odd there is no mention of any cash.

what?

You can't throw down "Kingpin" charges against the establishment silly. The corruption goes deeper than that.

When you are focused on race, they have done a number on you. They have you right where they want you. You are focused on small potatoes son. You just don't get it, do you? If you could get charges on this one little girl, do you somehow think you have solved the inherent problem destroying poor and young communities, both black and white?

Of course they havent solved anything but I'm black...So when discrimination happens to blacks its in my best interest to speak up or ignore it until it happens to me personally. I'm pro-active so, I'm not waiting and I will call it out. Maybe you think I should apologize for it, but good luck with that.

what?

Being a kingpin is considered "organized" crime. This wasn't organized. The kid was selling dope out of her dorm room, moron.
I doubt her dad had anything to do with either. Considering she was so fuckin stupid about it. No doubt, however, she will have government privilege because of him. I would imagine, anyways..

The police said it was organized. Why are you so intent on defending this chick?

what?

If she has no priors she will do zero time in prison.

Meh. 31g of cocaine isn't much, especially in the Houston area. About 3k retail if you step on it a couple times. A quarter pound of marijuana is a joke. 60-120 dollars worth of LSD. Not exactly a kingpin. She is fucked because of the scales and baggies. Otherwise it's just a big party. Odd there is no mention of any cash.

When I come to Texas I know where I'm stopping lol

what?

The police said it was organized. Why are you so intent on defending this chick?
I didn't see that.
Im not. Im just saying your whole rhetoric is bullshit. The article I read said she got busted with some drugs in her dorm room. That doesn't sound organized..

what?

surely not! I don't guess I doubt it though..

what?

Of course they havent solved anything but I'm black...So when discrimination happens to blacks its in my best interest to speak up or ignore it until it happens to me personally. I'm pro-active so, I'm not waiting and I will call it out. Maybe you think I should apologize for it, but good luck with that.

Have you ever studied the Roman empire?

This empire flourished before the Jews ever created such a notion of "discrimination." It was one of the most inclusive empires on earth. Yet they created the strategy, and perfected the practice of divide et imperium for good reason, it works. Please don't get caught up in cultural Marxism, or you won't be able to recognize when this tactic is being applied against you. The more the nation is in trouble, the more it will be used.

You need to discern when something is an example of "divide and conquer," and when something is truly an example of discrimination.

Does institutional discrimination exist? Sure. That we need to address that when ever and where ever we find it.

However. . . You have to clearly see, THIS, is not an example of that. This is an example of corruption.

Great excerpt of what I am talking about.
The Police Are Still Out of Control
I should know.
The Police Are Still Out of Control
By Frank Serpico

October 23, 2014

"I wasn’t naive when I entered the force as a rookie patrolman on Sept. 11, 1959, either. I knew that some cops took traffic money, but I had no idea of the institutionalized graft, corruption and nepotism that existed and was condoned until one evening I was handed an envelope by another officer. I had no idea what was in it until I went to my car and found that it contained my share of the “nut,” as it was called (a reference to squirrels hiding their nuts; some officers buried the money in jars buried in their backyards). Still, back then I was naive enough to believe that within the system there was someone who was not aware of what was going on and, once informed, would take immediate action to correct it.

I was wrong. The first place I went was to the mayor’s department of investigation, where I was told outright I had a choice: 1) Force their hand, meaning I would be found face down in the East River; or 2) Forget about it. The rest you know, especially if you’ve seen the movie. After refusing to take money myself, but coming under relentless pressure to do so, I went successively to the inspector’s office, the mayor’s office and the district attorney. They each promised me action and didn’t deliver. The lobbying power of the police was too strong. I discovered that I was all but alone in a world of institutionalized graft, where keeping the “pad” – all the money they skimmed – meant that officers spent more time tabulating their piece of the cake more than as guardians of the peace.

Over the years, politicians who wanted to make a difference didn’t. They were too beholden to the police unions and the police vote. I wrote a letter to President Bill Clinton in 1994 addressing this very issue, saying that honest cops have never been rewarded, and maybe there ought to be a medal for them. He wrote back, but nothing changed. In New York City, then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg professed that things were going to change, but in the end he went right along with his commissioner, Ray Kelly, who was allowed to do whatever he wanted. Kelly had been a sergeant when I was on the force, and he’d known about the corruption, as did Murphy.

As for Barack Obama and his attorney general, Eric Holder, they’re giving speeches now, after Ferguson. But it’s 20 years too late. It’s the same old problem of political power talking, and it doesn’t matter that both the president and his attorney general are African-American. Corruption is color blind. Money and power corrupt, and they are color blind too."

Last edited:

what?

You're probably right. She was a retail outlet for the establishment. Probably some low level cop or even a college security officer ran across her dealings, so they had to book her. :badgrin:

Once the DEA gets involved, this will be buried.

Forum List

Back