"when do we get to use the guns?

This is what Trumpism has brought us and it`s not good. They`re no longer just Deplorables, they have murder on their minds as we witnessed on Jan. 6th.

Did you even bother to read the article? Jeebus you loons are desperate to promote the fake Domestic Terrorism meme.

What do you mean, Rasta? Why don't you pass the dutchie on the left-hand side and shut the fuck up?
Mostly because this isn't the 80s. I smoke wax now. A lot easier on the lungs. But also because I don't have to. I can stand in your country and talk shit about you and your culture and there isn't much cucks like you can do about it.

Mostly because this isn't the 80s. I smoke wax now. A lot easier on the lungs. But also because I don't have to. I can stand in your country and talk shit about you and your culture and there isn't much cucks like you can do about it.
Yes, indeed. In our country, you can talk all sorts of shit, like a fucking tool, and nobody will stop you.

And you want to change that?

Yes, you really are that dumb.

Actually, swampy - we can ridicule you and ignore you. Freedom of speech doesn't mean anyone has to listen to you.

Would you have voted for Beto?
Against Trump – of course.

As already correctly noted: given the makeup of the courts – the Supreme Court in particular – a Democratic president’s position on guns is irrelevant, such as supporting a new AWB.

Indeed, Congress wouldn’t enact a new AWB; Senate Democrats couldn’t enact a UBC measure when they held a filibuster-proof majority – it was Democratic senators who defeated the UBC legislation.

Democratic senators would likewise keep a new AWB from being enacted.

And even if a new AWB were passed by Congress, it would be enjoined and struck down by the Supreme Court.

Conservatives lying about ‘bans’ and guns being ‘confiscated’ is nothing more than rightwing fearmongering and demagoguery.

Let’s repeal all laws making murder illegal because people keep committing murder; and no reason to ‘ban’ abortion because women will find a way to have abortions regardless.
of course a dumbass like you would go to the extreme,,

and murder laws are not gun laws,, people murder all the time and dont use guns,,

so your premise is a lie,,

Forum List

Back