When did America stop being great

This just show you are poorly informed.
Trial in a week before election. First....... Trump doesn't need to be there. Second....... the world doesn't stop bc of election.
Clinton foundation is rated first class and transparency. I suggest you do your research.
We don't have commie in congress and senate or do you have a link? Let me repeat no one is going to declare martial law come to your house and confiscate your guns. Not even Hitler, Saddam or any dictators. Trump did a good job of scaring people like you.
Cases against Trump? You've got to be kidding me. Trump love suing people. Plaintiff of 1,900 and defendants of 1,400. He is being sued for fraud and rape. You can give me your excuses however you want but he is a bad guy.

You don't need martial law to take away guns. This is a problem you have understanding.

I've explained how they were going to do this, but you can't speak to somebody that puts the palms of their hands against their ears and sings aloud. Believe what you want.

The rest of us that understand the Supreme Court and their power realize that yes, Hillary appointments will take away our rights to bear arms. It's a matter of a simple ruling when the court is challenged whether we have a right to bear arms outside of a militia which doesn't exist any longer.

As for Commies, the US Communist Party supported Obama both elections and now supports Clinton. Need the links, just ask. When it comes to issues, there are very few differences between Democrats and Communists. If you don't believe me, just go to the US Communist web site and ask yourself what those differences are.

Clinton saying the current SC is wrong, and she will nominate anti-gun judges:
]

Let me repeat. Nobody is going to your house and confiscate your guns. No matter how you twist this ......... It's not going to happen. It will be a civil war.
You can still buy your guns but why can't we have a sensible gun laws.
So you do not have a link to support your claim that we have commie in our senate. And hell NO I will never go to US communist web site crap.

I sense some anger. But I will not lower myself to your category so I will not call you other names.

Trump lied every time he stood in front of his supporters far far more than Hillary. And supporters like you love and believed everything. Just because Trump say something stupid that doesn't mean it's right. That is a very bad sign that followers like you don't even care whether it's right or wrong. But believes him anyway because of his celebrity status.

1. Your voting for Trump bc of his policy. What policy are you talking about Dude. His economic and foreign policy are just garbage.
2. Nobody is going to take your guns or pull your dick. That is what your naziclown pussy grabber role model wants you to believed.
3. Either you like it or not whites ( i don't like it either) will be the minority in the future. Unless Adolf Trump start gassing all asians, blacks, hispanics etc. etc. etc. in this country. Only god can stop that but not your role model.
4. Our borders are secure. It's only trump that keep lying that our country is poor, dirty, no life, worst than 3rd world countries.
5 Allegations? Trump was sued for racism, currently being sued for fraud and rape, bribe AG. Hide his tax returns. I can go on and on but I don't have all the time. Or do you want me to tell how many times he's been sued.

As has been reported, most of Trump's lawsuits were initiated by him. Sued for discrimination? You should know what you are talking about first. He settled out of court and didn't admit to any wrongdoing as part of the settlement. Trump's father had a policy of not renting to people on welfare--not because of race, but because of financial risk. It's the state that sent out black agents posing as potential tenants on welfare because they knew that was their policy. They were part of a state sting operation for rental discrimination. Trump didn't have any white tenants on welfare either.

When did Trump ever say that our country was dirty, poor, no life or worse than third world countries? You make this stuff up as you go along.

Yes, liberals are coming from our guns, and that can be obtained by putting leftist commies on the court to rule that we don't actually have a constitutional right to own guns. Once we have no rights to guns, cities and states across the country can make any regulations they desire against guns. They can tax it so high guns would be unaffordable, they can allow gun manufacturers to be sued out of business, they can make guns illegal in cities and states and there would be no constitutional protection to fall back on.

You are in big denial. As I previously mentioned you are so fascinated with his bullshit.

1. Your role model mentioned at least couple of time in his rallies that he compared America to 3rd world countries and he also include our air ports. That has always been his style to scare people but for some reason people like you believe him.

Donald Trump Says America is "Like a Third World Country" [VIDEO] | RedState

2. No one is going to pull your guns. No one is going to your house and confiscate your gun. That I guarantee you. Just because Trump said that doesn't mean it's true.
3. He is currently being sued for fraud, rape. etc etc etc. I suggest you read the Link.

How 75 pending lawsuits could distract a Donald Trump presidency

Trump faces significant open litigation tied to his businesses: angry members at his Jupiter, Fla. golf course say they were cheated out of refunds on their dues and a former employee at the same club claims she was fired after reporting sexual harassment. There’s a fraud case brought by Trump University students who say the mogul’s company ripped them off for tens of thousands in tuition for a sham real estate course.
Trump is also defending lawsuits tied to his campaign. A disgruntled GOP political consultant sued for $4 million saying Trump defamed her. Another suit, a class action, says the campaign violated consumer protection laws by sending unsolicited text messages.
If elected, the open lawsuits will tag along with Trump. He would not be entitled to immunity, and could be required to give depositions or even testify in open court. That could chew up time and expose a litany of uncomfortable private and business dealings to the public.
One Trump case, over non-payment of tips to caterers at Trump SoHo Hotel in New York City, is scheduled to go to trial a week before Election Day.

Trump faces significant open litigation tied to his businesses: angry members at his Jupiter, Fla. golf course say they were cheated out of refunds on their dues and a former employee at the same club claims she was fired after reporting sexual harassment. There’s a fraud case brought by Trump University students who say the mogul’s company ripped them off for tens of thousands in tuition for a sham real estate course.
Trump is also defending lawsuits tied to his campaign. A disgruntled GOP political consultant sued for $4 million saying Trump defamed her. Another suit, a class action, says the campaign violated consumer protection laws by sending unsolicited text messages.
If elected, the open lawsuits will tag along with Trump. He would not be entitled to immunity, and could be required to give depositions or even testify in open court. That could chew up time and expose a litany of uncomfortable private and business dealings to the public.
One Trump case, over non-payment of tips to caterers at Trump SoHo Hotel in New York City, is scheduled to go to trial a week before Election Day.

It is a week before the election. Don't you know when voting takes place in this country?

Nobody but leftists (who think they actually have something on Trump) cares about his business.....nobody. What we do care about is electing a person for President that's going to be indicted on criminal charges which seems to be on Hillary's path as we speak. There are two separate investigations going on: one is the Clinton foundation scam, and the other is deliberately mishandling confidential and classified material that is now said to have been hacked by over five foreign intelligence agencies. That's what we care about.

Her phony foundation is a money laundering outfit. She allowed our tax dollars to be spent on the rebuilding of Haiti, and gave most of the contracts to those who paid Bill 300 to 500K for speeches, or those that contributed to that phony fund of theirs. And what do you leftists care about? If Trump paid tips or not.

2. No one is going to pull your guns. No one is going to your house and confiscate your gun. That I guarantee you. Just because Trump said that doesn't mean it's true.
3. He is currently being sued for fraud, rape. etc etc etc. I suggest you read the Link.

Did you just move to this country or what? You can sue anybody for anything these days. It doesn't mean you'll win, but your case will go to court. So why don't you focus on reality instead of those looking to capture some limelight for themselves?

If any of these phony cases are heard and Trump has to admit to wrongdoing, then tell me about the case. Until that time, hundreds of people can sue him for anything.

No, nobody is going to come to my house for my guns. The Supreme Court couldn't rule on that, but it doesn't mean they can't rule our rights to firearms are not protected by the Constitution. That's the SC's job; to define what the Constitution actually says. If there are no constitutional rights to firearms, then firearms are open to any law any legislature wishes to create, including your federal government if the day should come where Commie leftists get a majority in the Congress and Senate.

Trial in a week before election. First....... Trump doesn't need to be there. Second....... the world doesn't stop bc of election.
Clinton foundation is rated first class and transparency. I suggest you do your research.
We don't have commie in congress and senate or do you have a link? Let me repeat no one is going to declare martial law come to your house and confiscate your guns. Not even Hitler, Saddam or any dictators. Trump did a good job of scaring people like you.
Cases against Trump? You've got to be kidding me. Trump love suing people. Plaintiff of 1,900 and defendants of 1,400. What a record. He is being sued for fraud and rape. You can give me your excuses however you want but your pussy grabber nazi clown role model is no better than Hillary.

The Clinton foundation is "first rate"?? So where is all that money that was collected for Haitian relief after the earthquake in 2010? Have you not followed that story? The Clinton Foundation is nothing but their own personal slush fund just like the 250 million dollars that they lifted from Leo Wanta for their CIA operation the "Children's Defense Fund" back in 1993 that was delivered to them by Vince Foster a few weeks before he was "suicided". These people are nothing but crooks of the highest order that have done things that would make the mafia blush with shame.

As far as your claim that "martial law" isn't on the agenda along with a gun grab? You are 100 percent wrong. They have been putting the pieces in place for the eventual financial collapse since the C..O.G under the leadership of Oliver North was put in place in 1983. Ever heard of REX 84? Operation Garden plot which is now under the control of NORTHCOM? Do you know that U.N troops have been training on this soil for years and know how to use U.S military vehicles? Road signs have tactical markers now that is universal code to help U.N troops navigate the cities and towns should they be deployed? Certainly seems to me that they went to a lot of trouble and expense unless they were planning for it.

I will let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. Until then go read your conspiracy book and start paying your taxes.

Trump is trying to make America great again but when did America stop being Great? Seems to me there was no mention of the lack of greatness during the Bush administration despite all the failings of that administration. I have done extensive research to try and find when America was great no more and oddly enough, I have found the exact date ; to the minute when America stopped being great: November 4 2008 at 10 pm central standard time, but I can't figure out why. IF you can solve this riddle, there is a $100 dollar reward waiting for you.

Check this video

When progressives showed up.

As has been reported, most of Trump's lawsuits were initiated by him. Sued for discrimination? You should know what you are talking about first. He settled out of court and didn't admit to any wrongdoing as part of the settlement. Trump's father had a policy of not renting to people on welfare--not because of race, but because of financial risk. It's the state that sent out black agents posing as potential tenants on welfare because they knew that was their policy. They were part of a state sting operation for rental discrimination. Trump didn't have any white tenants on welfare either.

When did Trump ever say that our country was dirty, poor, no life or worse than third world countries? You make this stuff up as you go along.

Yes, liberals are coming from our guns, and that can be obtained by putting leftist commies on the court to rule that we don't actually have a constitutional right to own guns. Once we have no rights to guns, cities and states across the country can make any regulations they desire against guns. They can tax it so high guns would be unaffordable, they can allow gun manufacturers to be sued out of business, they can make guns illegal in cities and states and there would be no constitutional protection to fall back on.

You are in big denial. As I previously mentioned you are so fascinated with his bullshit.

1. Your role model mentioned at least couple of time in his rallies that he compared America to 3rd world countries and he also include our air ports. That has always been his style to scare people but for some reason people like you believe him.

It is a week before the election. Don't you know when voting takes place in this country?

Nobody but leftists (who think they actually have something on Trump) cares about his business.....nobody. What we do care about is electing a person for President that's going to be indicted on criminal charges which seems to be on Hillary's path as we speak. There are two separate investigations going on: one is the Clinton foundation scam, and the other is deliberately mishandling confidential and classified material that is now said to have been hacked by over five foreign intelligence agencies. That's what we care about.

Her phony foundation is a money laundering outfit. She allowed our tax dollars to be spent on the rebuilding of Haiti, and gave most of the contracts to those who paid Bill 300 to 500K for speeches, or those that contributed to that phony fund of theirs. And what do you leftists care about? If Trump paid tips or not.

Did you just move to this country or what? You can sue anybody for anything these days. It doesn't mean you'll win, but your case will go to court. So why don't you focus on reality instead of those looking to capture some limelight for themselves?

If any of these phony cases are heard and Trump has to admit to wrongdoing, then tell me about the case. Until that time, hundreds of people can sue him for anything.

No, nobody is going to come to my house for my guns. The Supreme Court couldn't rule on that, but it doesn't mean they can't rule our rights to firearms are not protected by the Constitution. That's the SC's job; to define what the Constitution actually says. If there are no constitutional rights to firearms, then firearms are open to any law any legislature wishes to create, including your federal government if the day should come where Commie leftists get a majority in the Congress and Senate.

Cases against Trump? You've got to be kidding me. Trump love suing people. Plaintiff of 1,900 and defendants of 1,400. What a record. He is being sued for fraud and rape. You can give me your excuses however you want but your pussy grabber nazi clown role model is no better than Hillary.

The Clinton foundation is "first rate"?? So where is all that money that was collected for Haitian relief after the earthquake in 2010? Have you not followed that story? The Clinton Foundation is nothing but their own personal slush fund just like the 250 million dollars that they lifted from Leo Wanta for their CIA operation the "Children's Defense Fund" back in 1993 that was delivered to them by Vince Foster a few weeks before he was "suicided". These people are nothing but crooks of the highest order that have done things that would make the mafia blush with shame.

As far as your claim that "martial law" isn't on the agenda along with a gun grab? You are 100 percent wrong. They have been putting the pieces in place for the eventual financial collapse since the C..O.G under the leadership of Oliver North was put in place in 1983. Ever heard of REX 84? Operation Garden plot which is now under the control of NORTHCOM? Do you know that U.N troops have been training on this soil for years and know how to use U.S military vehicles? Road signs have tactical markers now that is universal code to help U.N troops navigate the cities and towns should they be deployed? Certainly seems to me that they went to a lot of trouble and expense unless they were planning for it.

I will let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. Until then go read your conspiracy book and start paying your taxes.

That's pretty fucking funny given how utterly ignorant you are. I do not need you to comment when I reply to one of your ignorant, fact-free rants. I use you as a prop to inform others....your participation isn't required and as a matter-of-fact, I suggest that you give me a wide berth because I always destroy what pathetic argument you lamely attempt to make.

That's pretty fucking funny given how utterly ignorant you are. I do not need you to comment when I reply to one of your ignorant, fact-free rants. I use you as a prop to inform others....your participation isn't required and as a matter-of-fact, I suggest that you give me a wide berth because I always destroy what pathetic argument you lamely attempt to make.

Dude you didn't prove or destroy anything to me except your wild bullshit conspiracy theories. As I said I will let you know when you are qualified to talk to me or start making comments with a little tiny of bit common sense. You don't know shit. GIT.

Dude you didn't prove or destroy anything to me except your wild bullshit conspiracy theories. As I said I will let you know when you are qualified to talk to me or start making comments with a little tiny of bit common sense. You don't know shit. GIT.

Yeah, keep rising up off of the cyber canvas on wobbly legs and offer forth your chin yet again. I know more than you because I have made it my business to know the things I do....keep chowing down on the shit you are fed by your corporate owned media....don't forget to wipe your chin. (snicker)

Let me repeat. Nobody is going to your house and confiscate your guns. No matter how you twist this ......... It's not going to happen. It will be a civil war.
So you do not have a link to support your claim that we have commie in our senate. And hell NO I will never go to US communist web site crap.

I can't blame you. Realty is a bitch sometimes. When it hits you in the head, it hits you hard. But then again, that's why we refer to people like you as the Uninformed Voter. You want to stay that way too apparently.

And just let me repeat: nobody said anything about going to homes and confiscating guns. I never said that, you made it up in your head. Just like this Commie Senator thing which I never said anything about either.

I can understand how you want to sidetrack the real discussion of SC justices being able to disarm America. I even provided videos to show you what Hil-Liar said about guns. But again, you can't talk to somebody that has the palms of their hands over their ears and sings aloud.

Trump is trying to make America great again but when did America stop being Great? Seems to me there was no mention of the lack of greatness during the Bush administration despite all the failings of that administration. I have done extensive research to try and find when America was great no more and oddly enough, I have found the exact date ; to the minute when America stopped being great: November 4 2008 at 10 pm central standard time, but I can't figure out why. IF you can solve this riddle, there is a $100 dollar reward waiting for you.

Check this video

Obama's acceptance speech...no $100 bill...I cheated.

If Trump does win he can thank Director Comey.

At the very least Comey has saved the U.S. Senate most likely.

Biggest October surprise so far.

I'm sure Comey knew what he was doing.

Check this video

It depends how you define "great".

Trump wants to make America great again for Trump, rather than for the people.

No shit Dick Tracy. They all do, none more than Hillary. This your first election? What are you, twelve?

Anyone who does anything should always first and foremost in their mind ask themselves one simple question. How does this affect the Democrats? I know I think that before any major decision, and most of the minor ones

You can thank Comey, but Hillary brought this all on herself. She deserves anything that happens to her.

Check this video

Obama's acceptance speech...no $100 bill...I cheated.

That's a bingo! The point I was making - whether you agree with it or not - is that America is still great. I mean, what other country would you rather live in? That's not to say we don't have problems but everyone else on this planet has just as much if not more problems. Nothing was said about America not being great during the Bush administration despite all the difficulties he faced - some of them he caused. Literally the moment after Obama was declared the winner, you could sense a new narrative emerging from the alt right - America had fundamentally changed and somehow lost some of it's greatness. I'll go into more detail with another video post in a few days
Jackson, PM me your mailing address if you want to collect the $100.

Check this video

America's greatness is based on it ability to sustain the strength, power, respectability and values it was founded on. That ability has been severely degraded and if you are looking for an official date it will be NEXT TUESDAY if we elect Hillary. Vote Trump! Save America!

I can't blame you. Realty is a bitch sometimes. When it hits you in the head, it hits you hard. But then again, that's why we refer to people like you as the Uninformed Voter. You want to stay that way too apparently.

And just let me repeat: nobody said anything about going to homes and confiscating guns. I never said that, you made it up in your head. Just like this Commie Senator thing which I never said anything about either.

I can understand how you want to sidetrack the real discussion of SC justices being able to disarm America. I even provided videos to show you what Hil-Liar said about guns. But again, you can't talk to somebody that has the palms of their hands over their ears and sings aloud.

That is correct. I said........ Nobody is going to to your house and confiscate your guns.... But that is where you are eluding because of your god given rights 2nd amendment. Scared Hillary will take it away. You can still buy guns and keep your guns. So what is your point? I don't and never side tract on any discussion. I'd rather stay where I am being comfortable ....... Rather than someone who will screw me and my country.

Canyaone tell me when america was so great? I can't. My winter boots full of muck rest atop my american flag...I mean basement floor matt. Hard to see bars anymore cuz of dirt.

Forum List

Back