When did America stop being great

America stopped being "great" with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 when it turned over it's monetary system to a group of international bankers that extended credit created from nothing. It has been all down hill since. The Crash of 1929 was totally orchestrated all designed to put USA.INC into more debt which led to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 and the gold confiscation and made us all "enemies" of the state while pledging our sweat equity as surety against a debt that we were not responsible for while losing allodial rights to property.......any other questions???

Not sure about that. The working class was pretty poor then. Forty years after the federal reserve act, the average American was pretty well off, and a family could have a pretty good life on one income. I don't think it's any one thing but a combination of things. In my lifetime, the introduction of drugs to America in the '60s started a big trend downward. There were drugs before then, but on a small scale.

The middle class before the Fed act may not have had monetary wealth per se, but they were self-sufficient for the most part because it was mostly rural, they grew their own food and they had a bartering system. The industrial revolution was funded by the Rothschilds that set up monopolies by giving seed money to Ford, Carnegie, Harriman, J.P Morgan, etc, etc that worked in conjunction to destroy competition and keep wages low. It was agents of the Rothschilds that met on Jekyll Island using Senator Nelson Aldrich as a mole to back-door the over-taking of our monetary system and they purposely caused the crash of 1929 (which was what the Fed Act was touted to be a bulwark against) which lead to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 1933 of USA.INC that led to the gold confiscation (which is REAL money) to be exchanged for fiat/debt notes. WWI and WWII put tremendous amounts of wealth into the hands of the international bankers because they loaned to both side sides.The 60's counter-culture was a CIA operation from the start and the introduction of LSD was also a CIA operation. You can find the book "Acid Dreams" that gives a very detailed account but there are many others. The counter-culture was created as controlled opposition to the Vietnam War and painted the "hippie movement" as a bunch of spoiled kids that didn't want to fight for their country...if you were opposed to the war back then but not a "hippie", you were still thrown into the demonized "anti-war" movement. The drug running of the CIA is a huge money-maker that keeps the ATMs filled because it's a cash only business and that money is laundered through CIA friendly banks like BCCI and most of the currency (due to fractional banking) is simply digits in a computer database anyway. This debt based financial system has to create more debt in order to create more "money" because money is debt and debt is money and the rising debt of USA.INC (that we are led to believe we are on the hook for) makes the international bankers richer and richer as they buy up hard assets, hold the majority of gold and silver by simply extending created out of nothing and then charging usury. It is a scam of the highest order.

America stopped being "great" with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 when it turned over it's monetary system to a group of international bankers that extended credit created from nothing. It has been all down hill since. The Crash of 1929 was totally orchestrated all designed to put USA.INC into more debt which led to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 and the gold confiscation and made us all "enemies" of the state while pledging our sweat equity as surety against a debt that we were not responsible for while losing allodial rights to property.......any other questions???

Not sure about that. The working class was pretty poor then. Forty years after the federal reserve act, the average American was pretty well off, and a family could have a pretty good life on one income. I don't think it's any one thing but a combination of things. In my lifetime, the introduction of drugs to America in the '60s started a big trend downward. There were drugs before then, but on a small scale.

The middle class before the Fed act may not have had monetary wealth per se, but they were self-sufficient for the most part because it was mostly rural, they grew their own food and they had a bartering system. The industrial revolution was funded by the Rothschilds that set up monopolies by giving seed money to Ford, Carnegie, Harriman, J.P Morgan, etc, etc that worked in conjunction to destroy competition and kept wages low. It was agents of the Rothschilds that met on Jekyll Island using Senator Nelson Aldrich as a mole to back-door the over-taking of our monetary system and the purposely caused the crash of 1929 (which was what the Fed Act was touted to be a bulwark against) which lead to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 1933 oif USA.INC that led to the gold confiscation (which is REAL money) to be exchanged for fiat/debt notes. WWI and WWII put tremendous amounts of wealth into the hands of the international bankers because they loaned to both side sides.The 60's counter-culture was a CIA operation from the start and the introduction of LSD was also a CIA operation. You can find the book "Acid Dreams" that gives a very detailed account but there are many others. Thbe counter-culture was created as controlled opposition to the Vietnam War and painted the "hippie movement" as a bunch of spoiled kids that didn't want to fight for their country...if you were opposed to the war back then but not a "hippie", you were still thrown into the demonized "anti-war" movement. The drug running of the CIA is a huge money-maker that keeps the ATMs filled because it's a cash only business and that money is laundered through CIA friendly banks like BCCI and most of the currency (due to fractional banking) is simply digits in a computer database anyway. This debt based financial system has to create more debt in order to create more "money" because money is debt and debt is money and the rising debt of USA.INC (that we are led to believe we are on the hook for) makes the international bankers richer and richer as they buy up hard assets, hold the majority of gold and silver by simply extending created out of nothing and then charging usury. It is a scam of the highest order.

I've actually read most of that material like jekyl island decades ago. And I was discharged from the service before the anti war stuff got in full swing. The anti war guys quit protesting as soon as the drafting ended, and many of them ended up being the establishment they hated at one time. A lot of truth what you say about the fed reserve and who owns the country, and what a racket but looks like we'll never do much about it. Only Ron Paul seems to be interested in it and most consider him a nut job. Have you noticed that Andy Jackson's getting kicked off of the twenty dollar bill? I was thinking the bankers might be behind it because he kept the central banks out of this country. Sounds conspiracy, I know, but I believe it. The bankers never forget, and hillary has already sold her soul to these devils, and if she gets in office, it may really be the end of America as we know it.

Last edited:

The middle class before the Fed act may not have had monetary wealth per se, but they were self-sufficient for the most part because it was mostly rural, they grew their own food and they had a bartering system. The industrial revolution was funded by the Rothschilds that set up monopolies by giving seed money to Ford, Carnegie, Harriman, J.P Morgan, etc, etc that worked in conjunction to destroy competition and kept wages low. It was agents of the Rothschilds that met on Jekyll Island using Senator Nelson Aldrich as a mole to back-door the over-taking of our monetary system and the purposely caused the crash of 1929 (which was what the Fed Act was touted to be a bulwark against) which lead to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 1933 oif USA.INC that led to the gold confiscation (which is REAL money) to be exchanged for fiat/debt notes. WWI and WWII put tremendous amounts of wealth into the hands of the international bankers because they loaned to both side sides.The 60's counter-culture was a CIA operation from the start and the introduction of LSD was also a CIA operation. You can find the book "Acid Dreams" that gives a very detailed account but there are many others. Thbe counter-culture was created as controlled opposition to the Vietnam War and painted the "hippie movement" as a bunch of spoiled kids that didn't want to fight for their country...if you were opposed to the war back then but not a "hippie", you were still thrown into the demonized "anti-war" movement. The drug running of the CIA is a huge money-maker that keeps the ATMs filled because it's a cash only business and that money is laundered through CIA friendly banks like BCCI and most of the currency (due to fractional banking) is simply digits in a computer database anyway. This debt based financial system has to create more debt in order to create more "money" because money is debt and debt is money and the rising debt of USA.INC (that we are led to believe we are on the hook for) makes the international bankers richer and richer as they buy up hard assets, hold the majority of gold and silver by simply extending created out of nothing and then charging usury. It is a scam of the highest order.

I've actually read most of that material like jekyl island decades ago. And I was discharged from the service before the anti war stuff got in full swing. A lot of truth what you say about the fed reserve and who owns the country, and what a racket but looks like we'll never do much about it. Only Ron Paul seems to be interested in it and most consider him a nut job. I was just commenting on how the working class was doing pretty well compared to those during pre WW1 days. And I don't thing any one thing started the decline of America, but the drugs were certainly a wrecking tool.

Allow me to "thank" you for your service...we slept under the blanket of security provided by men like you and it is appreciated. I agree with you about Ron Paul and he has been painted as a "nut job" by the corporate owned media for speaking out against the Fed and exposing how vulnerable it makes us all...and he even had the audacity to quote our founding fathers about the dangers of a central bank. I see people waking up but I hope that it's not too late. Bad shit is coming towards us if we don't return to an honest monetary system. The fact that the Fed has never been given a total "top to bottom" audit in it's 103 years existence is a joke.

I've actually read most of that material like jekyl island decades ago. And I was discharged from the service before the anti war stuff got in full swing. A lot of truth what you say about the fed reserve and who owns the country, and what a racket but looks like we'll never do much about it. Only Ron Paul seems to be interested in it and most consider him a nut job. I was just commenting on how the working class was doing pretty well compared to those during pre WW1 days. And I don't thing any one thing started the decline of America, but the drugs were certainly a wrecking tool.

Allow me to "thank" you for your service...we slept under the blanket of security provided by men like you and it is appreciated. I agree with you about Ron Paul and he has been painted as a "nut job" by the corporate owned media for speaking out against the Fed and exposing how vulnerable it makes us all...and he even had the audacity to quote our founding fathers about the dangers of a central bank. I see people waking up but I hope that it's not too late. Bad shit is coming towards us if we don't return to an honest monetary system. The fact that the Fed has never been given a total "top to bottom" audit in it's 103 years existence is a joke.

And tell me if I'm wrong, but I happen to think that a guy like Trump may actually try to do a good job as President and serve we the people, rather than serve the money masters like he's supposed to, and hillary certainly will.

I'm waiting for Trump to announce at one of his KKK rallies "We're going to make The Divide Great again!"

And they'll clap and bray in unison to such a profound proclamation.

And tell me if I'm wrong, but I happen to think that a guy like Trump may actually try to do a good job as President and serve we the people, rather than serve the money masters like he's supposed to, and hillary certainly will.

I view Trump as a "Hail Mary" from your own 40 yard line with three seconds left in the game. Simply put, it is a chance....slim as it may be but it's still a chance. Nothing will change if Hitlery is allowed to steal this election because she has too much hanging over her head to do anything but what she is told. She owes too many favors to too many people that do not have the best interest of the American people at heart......that's just the way I see it.

Trump is trying to make America great again but when did America stop being Great? Seems to me there was no mention of the lack of greatness during the Bush administration despite all the failings of that administration. I have done extensive research to try and find when America was great no more and oddly enough, I have found the exact date ; to the minute when America stopped being great: November 4 2008 at 10 pm central standard time, but I can't figure out why. IF you can solve this riddle, there is a $100 dollar reward waiting for you.

Check this video

It depends on your definition of "great".

Obviously Trump has coined this phrase to hide his own corruption.

So I would not worry too much about it.

Trump is just another Adolf Hitler and I doubt very seriously he will pull off a democratic victory like Adolf did in 1933.

I could be wrong.

Trump might get elected.

We'll see.

I'm waiting for Trump to announce at one of his KKK rallies "We're going to make The Divide Great again!"

I have to admit....your utter ignorance never ceases to amaze me. How you are even able to function in this world is one of life's greatest mystery.

Trump is trying to make America great again but when did America stop being Great? Seems to me there was no mention of the lack of greatness during the Bush administration despite all the failings of that administration. I have done extensive research to try and find when America was great no more and oddly enough, I have found the exact date ; to the minute when America stopped being great: November 4 2008 at 10 pm central standard time, but I can't figure out why. IF you can solve this riddle, there is a $100 dollar reward waiting for you.

Check this video

I can almost state the exact time. When Kerry said that he voted for the war before he didn't. That was the time it started. With the left wing tearing the country in two for political gain. It accelerated with Obama's election and the division he has caused the country. Now we have a chance to break the cycle. Elect an outsider. Destroy the establishment. Now is the time to truly take back the country.

I have to admit....your utter ignorance never ceases to amaze me. How you are even able to function in this world is one of life's greatest mystery.

I'm a mystery, wrapped in a fleece jacket, surrounded by a molten cauldron of platinum. It's great to hear you never cease to be amazed. It means you at least learn something even from what you perceive to be a negative experience.

Buck up Barney and take your place next to all the important Fifes.

I'm a mystery, wrapped in a fleece jacket, surrounded by a molten cauldron of platinum. It's great to hear you never cease to be amazed. It means you at least learn something even from what you perceive to be a negative experience.

You are an idiot and braid-dead moron in search of a clue. There is nothing to be learned from reading your useless, fact-free opinions.

I sense some anger. But I will not lower myself to your category so I will not call you other names.

Trump lied every time he stood in front of his supporters far far more than Hillary. And supporters like you love and believed everything. Just because Trump say something stupid that doesn't mean it's right. That is a very bad sign that followers like you don't even care whether it's right or wrong. But believes him anyway because of his celebrity status.

1. Your voting for Trump bc of his policy. What policy are you talking about Dude. His economic and foreign policy are just garbage.
2. Nobody is going to take your guns or pull your dick. That is what your naziclown pussy grabber role model wants you to believed.
3. Either you like it or not whites ( i don't like it either) will be the minority in the future. Unless Adolf Trump start gassing all asians, blacks, hispanics etc. etc. etc. in this country. Only god can stop that but not your role model.
4. Our borders are secure. It's only trump that keep lying that our country is poor, dirty, no life, worst than 3rd world countries.
5 Allegations? Trump was sued for racism, currently being sued for fraud and rape, bribe AG. Hide his tax returns. I can go on and on but I don't have all the time. Or do you want me to tell how many times he's been sued.

As has been reported, most of Trump's lawsuits were initiated by him. Sued for discrimination? You should know what you are talking about first. He settled out of court and didn't admit to any wrongdoing as part of the settlement. Trump's father had a policy of not renting to people on welfare--not because of race, but because of financial risk. It's the state that sent out black agents posing as potential tenants on welfare because they knew that was their policy. They were part of a state sting operation for rental discrimination. Trump didn't have any white tenants on welfare either.

When did Trump ever say that our country was dirty, poor, no life or worse than third world countries? You make this stuff up as you go along.

Yes, liberals are coming from our guns, and that can be obtained by putting leftist commies on the court to rule that we don't actually have a constitutional right to own guns. Once we have no rights to guns, cities and states across the country can make any regulations they desire against guns. They can tax it so high guns would be unaffordable, they can allow gun manufacturers to be sued out of business, they can make guns illegal in cities and states and there would be no constitutional protection to fall back on.

You are in big denial. As I previously mentioned you are so fascinated with his bullshit.

1. Your role model mentioned at least couple of time in his rallies that he compared America to 3rd world countries and he also include our air ports. That has always been his style to scare people but for some reason people like you believe him.

Donald Trump Says America is "Like a Third World Country" [VIDEO] | RedState

2. No one is going to pull your guns. No one is going to your house and confiscate your gun. That I guarantee you. Just because Trump said that doesn't mean it's true.
3. He is currently being sued for fraud, rape. etc etc etc. I suggest you read the Link.

How 75 pending lawsuits could distract a Donald Trump presidency

Trump faces significant open litigation tied to his businesses: angry members at his Jupiter, Fla. golf course say they were cheated out of refunds on their dues and a former employee at the same club claims she was fired after reporting sexual harassment. There’s a fraud case brought by Trump University students who say the mogul’s company ripped them off for tens of thousands in tuition for a sham real estate course.
Trump is also defending lawsuits tied to his campaign. A disgruntled GOP political consultant sued for $4 million saying Trump defamed her. Another suit, a class action, says the campaign violated consumer protection laws by sending unsolicited text messages.
If elected, the open lawsuits will tag along with Trump. He would not be entitled to immunity, and could be required to give depositions or even testify in open court. That could chew up time and expose a litany of uncomfortable private and business dealings to the public.
One Trump case, over non-payment of tips to caterers at Trump SoHo Hotel in New York City, is scheduled to go to trial a week before Election Day.

Trump faces significant open litigation tied to his businesses: angry members at his Jupiter, Fla. golf course say they were cheated out of refunds on their dues and a former employee at the same club claims she was fired after reporting sexual harassment. There’s a fraud case brought by Trump University students who say the mogul’s company ripped them off for tens of thousands in tuition for a sham real estate course.
Trump is also defending lawsuits tied to his campaign. A disgruntled GOP political consultant sued for $4 million saying Trump defamed her. Another suit, a class action, says the campaign violated consumer protection laws by sending unsolicited text messages.
If elected, the open lawsuits will tag along with Trump. He would not be entitled to immunity, and could be required to give depositions or even testify in open court. That could chew up time and expose a litany of uncomfortable private and business dealings to the public.
One Trump case, over non-payment of tips to caterers at Trump SoHo Hotel in New York City, is scheduled to go to trial a week before Election Day.

It is a week before the election. Don't you know when voting takes place in this country?

Nobody but leftists (who think they actually have something on Trump) cares about his business.....nobody. What we do care about is electing a person for President that's going to be indicted on criminal charges which seems to be on Hillary's path as we speak. There are two separate investigations going on: one is the Clinton foundation scam, and the other is deliberately mishandling confidential and classified material that is now said to have been hacked by over five foreign intelligence agencies. That's what we care about.

Her phony foundation is a money laundering outfit. She allowed our tax dollars to be spent on the rebuilding of Haiti, and gave most of the contracts to those who paid Bill 300 to 500K for speeches, or those that contributed to that phony fund of theirs. And what do you leftists care about? If Trump paid tips or not.

2. No one is going to pull your guns. No one is going to your house and confiscate your gun. That I guarantee you. Just because Trump said that doesn't mean it's true.
3. He is currently being sued for fraud, rape. etc etc etc. I suggest you read the Link.

Did you just move to this country or what? You can sue anybody for anything these days. It doesn't mean you'll win, but your case will go to court. So why don't you focus on reality instead of those looking to capture some limelight for themselves?

If any of these phony cases are heard and Trump has to admit to wrongdoing, then tell me about the case. Until that time, hundreds of people can sue him for anything.

No, nobody is going to come to my house for my guns. The Supreme Court couldn't rule on that, but it doesn't mean they can't rule our rights to firearms are not protected by the Constitution. That's the SC's job; to define what the Constitution actually says. If there are no constitutional rights to firearms, then firearms are open to any law any legislature wishes to create, including your federal government if the day should come where Commie leftists get a majority in the Congress and Senate.

This just show you are poorly informed.
Trial in a week before election. First....... Trump doesn't need to be there. Second....... the world doesn't stop bc of election.
Clinton foundation is rated first class and transparency. I suggest you do your research.
We don't have commie in congress and senate or do you have a link? Let me repeat no one is going to declare martial law come to your house and confiscate your guns. Not even Hitler, Saddam or any dictators. Trump did a good job of scaring people like you.
Cases against Trump? You've got to be kidding me. Trump love suing people. Plaintiff of 1,900 and defendants of 1,400. What a record. He is being sued for fraud and rape. You can give me your excuses however you want but your pussy grabber nazi clown role model is no better than Hillary.

You are an idiot and braid-dead moron in search of a clue. There is nothing to be learned from reading your useless, fact-free opinions.

Sweet, go git yerself a Fresca and watch Little House on the Prairie and remember how good it was back then.

Ahhhhhh.

Trial in a week before election. First....... Trump doesn't need to be there. Second....... the world doesn't stop bc of election.
Clinton foundation is rated first class and transparency. I suggest you do your research.
We don't have commie in congress and senate or do you have a link? Let me repeat no one is going to declare martial law come to your house and confiscate your guns. Not even Hitler, Saddam or any dictators. Trump did a good job of scaring people like you.
Cases against Trump? You've got to be kidding me. Trump love suing people. Plaintiff of 1,900 and defendants of 1,400. He is being sued for fraud and rape. You can give me your excuses however you want but he is a bad guy.

You don't need martial law to take away guns. This is a problem you have understanding.

I've explained how they were going to do this, but you can't speak to somebody that puts the palms of their hands against their ears and sings aloud. Believe what you want.

The rest of us that understand the Supreme Court and their power realize that yes, Hillary appointments will take away our rights to bear arms. It's a matter of a simple ruling when the court is challenged whether we have a right to bear arms outside of a militia which doesn't exist any longer.

As for Commies, the US Communist Party supported Obama both elections and now supports Clinton. Need the links, just ask. When it comes to issues, there are very few differences between Democrats and Communists. If you don't believe me, just go to the US Communist web site and ask yourself what those differences are.

Clinton saying the current SC is wrong, and she will nominate anti-gun judges:

I sense some anger. But I will not lower myself to your category so I will not call you other names.

Trump lied every time he stood in front of his supporters far far more than Hillary. And supporters like you love and believed everything. Just because Trump say something stupid that doesn't mean it's right. That is a very bad sign that followers like you don't even care whether it's right or wrong. But believes him anyway because of his celebrity status.

1. Your voting for Trump bc of his policy. What policy are you talking about Dude. His economic and foreign policy are just garbage.
2. Nobody is going to take your guns or pull your dick. That is what your naziclown pussy grabber role model wants you to believed.
3. Either you like it or not whites ( i don't like it either) will be the minority in the future. Unless Adolf Trump start gassing all asians, blacks, hispanics etc. etc. etc. in this country. Only god can stop that but not your role model.
4. Our borders are secure. It's only trump that keep lying that our country is poor, dirty, no life, worst than 3rd world countries.
5 Allegations? Trump was sued for racism, currently being sued for fraud and rape, bribe AG. Hide his tax returns. I can go on and on but I don't have all the time. Or do you want me to tell how many times he's been sued.

As has been reported, most of Trump's lawsuits were initiated by him. Sued for discrimination? You should know what you are talking about first. He settled out of court and didn't admit to any wrongdoing as part of the settlement. Trump's father had a policy of not renting to people on welfare--not because of race, but because of financial risk. It's the state that sent out black agents posing as potential tenants on welfare because they knew that was their policy. They were part of a state sting operation for rental discrimination. Trump didn't have any white tenants on welfare either.

When did Trump ever say that our country was dirty, poor, no life or worse than third world countries? You make this stuff up as you go along.

Yes, liberals are coming from our guns, and that can be obtained by putting leftist commies on the court to rule that we don't actually have a constitutional right to own guns. Once we have no rights to guns, cities and states across the country can make any regulations they desire against guns. They can tax it so high guns would be unaffordable, they can allow gun manufacturers to be sued out of business, they can make guns illegal in cities and states and there would be no constitutional protection to fall back on.

You are in big denial. As I previously mentioned you are so fascinated with his bullshit.

1. Your role model mentioned at least couple of time in his rallies that he compared America to 3rd world countries and he also include our air ports. That has always been his style to scare people but for some reason people like you believe him.

Donald Trump Says America is "Like a Third World Country" [VIDEO] | RedState

How 75 pending lawsuits could distract a Donald Trump presidency

It is a week before the election. Don't you know when voting takes place in this country?

Nobody but leftists (who think they actually have something on Trump) cares about his business.....nobody. What we do care about is electing a person for President that's going to be indicted on criminal charges which seems to be on Hillary's path as we speak. There are two separate investigations going on: one is the Clinton foundation scam, and the other is deliberately mishandling confidential and classified material that is now said to have been hacked by over five foreign intelligence agencies. That's what we care about.

Her phony foundation is a money laundering outfit. She allowed our tax dollars to be spent on the rebuilding of Haiti, and gave most of the contracts to those who paid Bill 300 to 500K for speeches, or those that contributed to that phony fund of theirs. And what do you leftists care about? If Trump paid tips or not.

Did you just move to this country or what? You can sue anybody for anything these days. It doesn't mean you'll win, but your case will go to court. So why don't you focus on reality instead of those looking to capture some limelight for themselves?

If any of these phony cases are heard and Trump has to admit to wrongdoing, then tell me about the case. Until that time, hundreds of people can sue him for anything.

No, nobody is going to come to my house for my guns. The Supreme Court couldn't rule on that, but it doesn't mean they can't rule our rights to firearms are not protected by the Constitution. That's the SC's job; to define what the Constitution actually says. If there are no constitutional rights to firearms, then firearms are open to any law any legislature wishes to create, including your federal government if the day should come where Commie leftists get a majority in the Congress and Senate.

Cases against Trump? You've got to be kidding me. Trump love suing people. Plaintiff of 1,900 and defendants of 1,400. What a record. He is being sued for fraud and rape. You can give me your excuses however you want but your pussy grabber nazi clown role model is no better than Hillary.

The Clinton foundation is "first rate"?? So where is all that money that was collected for Haitian relief after the earthquake in 2010? Have you not followed that story? The Clinton Foundation is nothing but their own personal slush fund just like the 250 million dollars that they lifted from Leo Wanta for their CIA operation the "Children's Defense Fund" back in 1993 that was delivered to them by Vince Foster a few weeks before he was "suicided". These people are nothing but crooks of the highest order that have done things that would make the mafia blush with shame.

As far as your claim that "martial law" isn't on the agenda along with a gun grab? You are 100 percent wrong. They have been putting the pieces in place for the eventual financial collapse since the C..O.G under the leadership of Oliver North was put in place in 1983. Ever heard of REX 84? Operation Garden plot which is now under the control of NORTHCOM? Do you know that U.N troops have been training on this soil for years and know how to use U.S military vehicles? Road signs have tactical markers now that is universal code to help U.N troops navigate the cities and towns should they be deployed? Certainly seems to me that they went to a lot of trouble and expense unless they were planning for it.

Last edited:

Check this video

I agree with you, but a question. Did you criticize John Francoise Kerry in 2004 for continually saying the same thing?

The Clinton foundation is "first rate"?? So where is all that money that was collected for Haitian relief after the earthquake in 2010? Have you no followed that story? The Clinton Foundation is nothing but their own personal slush fund just like the 250 million dollars that they lifted from Leo Wanta for their CIA operation the "Children's Defense Fund" back in 1993 that was delivered to them by Vince Foster a few weeks before he was "suicided". These people are nothing but crooks of the highest order that have done things that would make the mafia blush with shame.

Even workers in the state department testified that they had a code to use. If a contractor inquired about working in Haiti, they checked the file to see if it was marked FOB, the acronym for Friends Of Bill. If the file was marked FOB, the call went to a state department agent to guide them through the process. For the people that wanted information that were not FOB, they were directed to a web site and told to download some PDF file probably 150 pages long.

Many of the contracts went to people that donated to the Clinton Crime Fund, or otherwise paid Bill those hundreds of thousands of dollars in speaking fees. Your tax dollars at work.

Check this video

It depends how you define "great".

Trump wants to make America great again for Trump, rather than for the people.

It depends how you define "great".

Trump wants to make America great again for Trump, rather than for the people.

And Hil-liar wants to make America great again for the people?

I don't know. But the point is she didn't say she would do that, Trump did, and wouldn't.

I don't think anyone can make America "great" again, it's on the way down because too many people are unable to see reality.

Forum List

Back