When commies and nazis clash they both need to be arrested

One problem here. We know there were Nazi's there, commies we don't know. I don't think you need to be a Communist to want to protest against Neo-Nazie's, the KKK or other white supremacists. Being a human being with a sense of history or common decency should suffice. By putting both groups on the same level you create moral equivalency between the haters and those who oppose hate. If you sympathize with those hate groups say so. If you don't, I implore you to think about the difference between the 2 groups. As to the premise of the OP. It's unconstitutional to lock people up for speaking, even if they spew things you detest. So what legal reason would they have to arrest people?

Hired thugs by the left and useful idiots.....who else in their right mind is going to brawl with a bunch of nazis.....? My guess is the order for this clash came all the way from BO/Jarrett through their offal.....er, OFA group....paid for by Soros of course.....
Martin Luther King did a lot of protesting against hate. Most people consider him quite sane, and he was motivated by faith not money. Why do you think wanting to stand up against groups like that makes you an idiot?

the idiots i am referring to are the useful idiots used by the commies.......there was no need for this fight....
Maybe not. On the other hand to come back to Martin Luther King, have you seen some of the marches he did? He did those knowing full well the chances of people getting hurt was a distinct possibility. He figured it was worth it and history agreed. I suspect the people counter marching against the alt-right figured the same thing. Misguided or not they did it more than likely out of a sense of standing up and be counted. You trying to demean them, or trying to make them equivalent to the KKK and the likes is wrong.
"Maybe not"? They came to the Nazi (legal) protest armed and dangerous.....they were not innocent bystanders......if the police had arrested the troublemakers we might have some idea of who they were and where they came from....this whole incident was orchestrated....

So did MLK go to his marches armed with weapons? No.....he was a peaceful protestor.....not like a Black Like Me kinda thug screaming FRY EM LIKE BACON.....some of the counter marchers here were probably peaceful but who exactly were the ones who got into the fighting?
You still don't get it. The point is not that fighting broke out. The point is that fighting broke out between Nazi's and people opposing Nazi's. You are saying both groups are equally deplorable. By that reasoning both the Allies and the Axis were equally deplorable. You are literally putting yourself in a position where you are putting Nazi's at the same level as people who oppose them. I suspect you do it to defend Trump not because you believe in their ideology but if that's the case, you should really think about when loyalty to the president ends and principles start.

It is the responsibility of a community and its police force to maintain law and order. By not enforcing the law they are allowing people to get hurt. They should have not allowed the two groups to get close to one another in the first place....

Both commies and nazis are scum of the earth......we Americans need to squash them quickly and not allow them to take over the media to profess their scummie ideologies, both of which are anti-American....in my opinion the commies in this particular instance just USED the nazis to slime Trump and the 'right'.....

Nope- Police are doing nothing...... It's all part of the plan until body bags need brought out

-Geaux

Hired thugs by the left and useful idiots.....who else in their right mind is going to brawl with a bunch of nazis.....? My guess is the order for this clash came all the way from BO/Jarrett through their offal.....er, OFA group....paid for by Soros of course.....
Martin Luther King did a lot of protesting against hate. Most people consider him quite sane, and he was motivated by faith not money. Why do you think wanting to stand up against groups like that makes you an idiot?

the idiots i am referring to are the useful idiots used by the commies.......there was no need for this fight....
Maybe not. On the other hand to come back to Martin Luther King, have you seen some of the marches he did? He did those knowing full well the chances of people getting hurt was a distinct possibility. He figured it was worth it and history agreed. I suspect the people counter marching against the alt-right figured the same thing. Misguided or not they did it more than likely out of a sense of standing up and be counted. You trying to demean them, or trying to make them equivalent to the KKK and the likes is wrong.
"Maybe not"? They came to the Nazi (legal) protest armed and dangerous.....they were not innocent bystanders......if the police had arrested the troublemakers we might have some idea of who they were and where they came from....this whole incident was orchestrated....

So did MLK go to his marches armed with weapons? No.....he was a peaceful protestor.....not like a Black Like Me kinda thug screaming FRY EM LIKE BACON.....some of the counter marchers here were probably peaceful but who exactly were the ones who got into the fighting?
You still don't get it. The point is not that fighting broke out. The point is that fighting broke out between Nazi's and people opposing Nazi's. You are saying both groups are equally deplorable. By that reasoning both the Allies and the Axis were equally deplorable. You are literally putting yourself in a position where you are putting Nazi's at the same level as people who oppose them. I suspect you do it to defend Trump not because you believe in their ideology but if that's the case, you should really think about when loyalty to the president ends and principles start.
You are the one who still doesn't get it.......ask yourself why did the opposition group (some of them) arrive there with weapons......?

And who exactly were these fighters? Because the police didn't arrest them we will never know......

False equivalency... must be today's talking point. God, you lefties all talk alike. You're such lemmings.

'Post of the Year' Nomination for sure. The OP nailed it. It was a clash between Communist and Nazi assholes. They should have all been arrested. The big question is, why did Police stand down and watch people destroy the statue? Who gave the order to stand down? That person or persons, should be held accountable.

It is the responsibility of a community and its police force to maintain law and order. By not enforcing the law they are allowing people to get hurt. They should have not allowed the two groups to get close to one another in the first place....

Both commies and nazis are scum of the earth......we Americans need to squash them quickly and not allow them to take over the media to profess their scummie ideologies, both of which are anti-American....in my opinion the commies in this particular instance just USED the nazis to slime Trump and the 'right'.....
There has never been a US Democratic President supported by communists like Nazi's and white supremacists support Trump.

I do not like or support communism but it is not nearly as bad as Nazi-ism.

Trump and you are disgusting to try and draw a moral equivalency between both sides in Virginia this weekend.
Bullshit. Commies killed millions more innocents than the nazis ever did.......i am not defending either group....

Call me a hater but I hate both groups.....as most conservatives do.....including Trump.....this incident was set up by the Left commies to slime Trump and conservatives with Fascism....
Check your history, there are despot leaders who use Communism to do horrible things.
Nazi-ism instructs it's leaders to do horrible things.
There is a big difference

You are the one who still doesn't get it.......ask yourself why did the opposition group (some of them) arrive there with weapons......?

And who exactly were these fighters? Because the police didn't arrest them we will never know......
What does it matter? Let's say for a moment your right and there were people in the crowd on the left who had as an agenda starting trouble. And let's say for a moment that there were people on the right side that were there honestly to protest the removal of the statue. That would still mean that the people on the right were marching with anti-Semites, unapologetic racists and Neo-Nazie's. And the trouble makers on the left were marching with people who opposed those groups. Are you actually saying that both those groups are equally deplorable? Cause let me tell you, if I'm walking in a protest march with people from the KKK, people who shout blood and honor and people who shout the Jews will not replace us. I don't care if they agree on the statue issue I would not want to be associated with them.

And i'm sure if folks take the time to investigate and follow the money, they'll find that is was George Soros-funded groups that manufactured this 'Crisis.' It's just another manufactured scam to divide the People. Americans just need to stop playing along. They need to stop being played.

What does it matter? Let's say for a moment your right and there were people in the crowd on the left who had as an agenda starting trouble. And let's say for a moment that there were people on the right side that were there honestly to protest the removal of the statue. That would still mean that the people on the right were marching with anti-Semites, unapologetic racists and Neo-Nazie's. And the trouble makers on the left were marching with people who opposed those groups. Are you actually saying that both those groups are equally deplorable? Cause let me tell you, if I'm walking in a protest march with people from the KKK, people who shout blood and honor and people who shout the Jews will not replace us. I don't care if they agree on the statue issue I would not want to be associated with them.

Who's this guy in black armed with a metal baton? He looks like antifia chasing an old nazi......whatever, we will never know who the real thugs were....I would not want to be associated with either group.....they both need to be arrested and thrown in jail...

Who's this guy in black armed with a metal baton? He looks like antifia chasing an old nazi......whatever, we will never know who the real thugs were....I would not want to be associated with either group.....they both need to be arrested and thrown in jail...

So the Allies and the Axis were equally bad? Got it.

I didn't read through the thread, but what are the odds no leftist has taken responsibility for lefist's action?

The OP is correct, how & why the FUCK are police told to stand down? When the FUCK were we dumbed down so fucking fart we lost sight of cause and effect, in simple terms, such as a stitch in time saves nine? Why do we "feel" it's better to ENCOURAGE bad behavior, simply because we're afraid to hurt someone's feelings, or fear of the left?

Personally, I've had it.

So the Allies and the Axis were equally bad? Got it.
Well, I think the Nazis and Commies were equally bad, but it takes a special idiot like the o.p. who has no idea what a real Communist is.

There is no proof any of the people protesting the Nazis are Communist.

Forum List

Back