When blacks hate other blacks, those actually from Africa and the carribean, are they racists too?

blacks murder over EIGHT other blacks every DAY!! --but, according to them, that's not as worrisome as cops shooting dangerous criminals
Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.
That's like saying whites supported Obama more that blacks because more whites voted for him. We get that you don't get mathematics, but that's pretty puny anyway.
I get that you had no direct rebuttal to the fact posted and tried a stupid asses deflection play...lol.
Try something a little more concrete next time, you are an utter failure right now...
Nobody gives a rat's ass when black thugs kill each other. In it's own fashion it's justifiable culling, kinda like flushing turds down a toilet if you will.

The fact that there is a considerable percentage of blacks murdering whites is cause for concern.
I can't for the life of me figure out why God even created negroes.
To show you what you could be if you were really men and not effeminate losers...

Yep.....this is the left. They are insane. They are delusional. They should not be allowed to run anything, not even a lemonade stand.

Blacks from Africa and the Carribean.....are here to work really hard and to create new lives for themselves and their families.....they don't care about the fake claims of racism, since they are working to hard to notice the left wing attempt to make them into victims....

Ivy League Black Students Group: There Are Too Many African And Caribbean Students Here

Identity politics is a nasty thing. Everyone who isn’t a progressive knows this. At Cornell University, that slice of politics is rearing its ugly head, with the school’s black students group demanding that more African American students be enrolled. They’re concerned that there are too many Caribbean and African students. To start, their letter to the administration prefaces with the usual ‘there’s white supremacy everywhere’ angle.

-----

Cornell University’s Black Students United demanded the university start recruiting more black American students because the campus has too many African and Caribbean students Wednesday.

Black Students United, a group for students identifying with the African diaspora, handed the university president a list of twelve demands, with one of them dealing with the disproportionate representation of African students compared to black students on the campus.

----

Black Students United takes issue with the fact that there are more African and Caribbean students on campus when compared to black students. The group defines black students as those who come from black families that have lived in America for two or more generations. While the group said it doesn’t mind the university trying to recruit African students, they want the college to pay more attention to black students whose families have been affected by years of white supremacy.

How is it you're bent on writing about "racism" --- with no clue what the word means?

Racism is the belief that some other race is inferior to one's own. It isn't the belief that one's own race is inferior. NOR is that the conflict you've presented here from wherever inside your ass this shit comes from.

If they're opposed to foreigners coming in, that's called xenophobia. A term you should already be familiar with.

Why do you lefties apply the term xenophobia when people oppose illegals coming in? Why do you not understand the term illegal?

Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.
That's like saying whites supported Obama more that blacks because more whites voted for him. We get that you don't get mathematics, but that's pretty puny anyway.
I get that you had no direct rebuttal to the fact posted and tried a stupid asses deflection play...lol.
Try something a little more concrete next time, you are an utter failure right now...
Nobody gives a rat's ass when black thugs kill each other. In it's own fashion it's justifiable culling, kinda like flushing turds down a toilet if you will.

The fact that there is a considerable percentage of blacks murdering whites is cause for concern.
To show you what you could be if you were really men and not effeminate losers...

So real men produce bastard children at a rate of 3 out of 4?

That sounds like a loser but I could also say negro and it would mean the same thing.

That sounds like a loser but I could also say negro and it would mean the same thing.
White "men"...lol.
Constant whining that white women can vote
Black women can vote
Black men can vote
Segregation was overturned
Anyone can sit where they want on the bus
No more "whites only" facilities
Asians and Blacks are catching up to them socially.
Asians, Blacks and Hispanics are catching up to them financially.
whites are the fastest growing group of dope fiends
white marriages failing
White women choosing other races of men to marry
effeminate white males killing themselves because the competition is beating them
white girls having bastard children at an increasing rate
white men no longer receiving as much privilege as they have in the past
etc....

That's a lot of fucking whining...lol.

Black Dads Are Doing Best of All
“If only black men would marry the women they have babies with…” rhetoric was a more insidious suggestion: that there is something fundamental, and intrinsic about black men that is flawed, that black fathers are pathologically prone to desertion of their offspring and therefore largely responsible for black community “dysfunction.”

“So then,” you may ask, “how is it that 72 percent of black children are born to single mothers? How can both be true?”

First, there are a growing number of people who live together but don’t marry. Those mothers are still single, even though the child’s father may be in the home. And, as The Washington Post reported last year:

“The share of unmarried couples who opted to have ‘shotgun cohabitations’ — moving in together after a pregnancy — surpassed ‘shotgun marriages’ for the first time during the last decade, according to a forthcoming paper from the National Center for Health Statistics, part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

Photo
08blowchart-master180.gif

Furthermore, a 2013 C.D.C. report found that black and Hispanic women are far more likely to experience a pregnancy during the first year of cohabitation than white and Asian women.

Second, some of these men have children by more than one woman, but they can only live in one home at a time. This phenomenon means that a father can live with some but not all of his children. Levs calls these men “serial impregnators,” but I think something more than promiscuity and irresponsibility are at play here.

Now to the mythology of the black male dereliction as dads: While it is true that black parents are less likely to marry before a child is born, it is not true that black fathers suffer a pathology of neglect. In fact, a C.D.C. report issued in December 2013 found that black fathers were the most involved with their children daily, on a number of measures, of any other group of fathers — and in many cases, that was among fathers who didn’t live with their children, as well as those who did.

There is no doubt that the 72 percent statistic is real and may even be worrisome, but it represents more than choice. It exists in a social context, one at odds with the corrosive mythology about black fathers.☐

Another narrative dispelled...

White "men"...lol.
Black women can vote
Black men can vote
white marriages failing
effeminate white males killing themselves because the competition is beating them
etc....

That's a lot of made up nonsense by another whining black BOY.

“If only black men would marry the women they have babies with…” rhetoric was a more insidious suggestion: that there is something fundamental, and intrinsic about black men that is flawed, that black fathers are pathologically prone to desertion of their offspring and therefore largely responsible for black community “dysfunction.”

“So then,” you may ask, “how is it that 72 percent of black children are born to single mothers? How can both be true?”

First, there are a growing number of people who live together but don’t marry. Those mothers are still single, even though the child’s father may be in the home. And, as The Washington Post reported last year:

“The share of unmarried couples who opted to have ‘shotgun cohabitations’ — moving in together after a pregnancy — surpassed ‘shotgun marriages’ for the first time during the last decade, according to a forthcoming paper from the National Center for Health Statistics, part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

Photo

Furthermore, a 2013 C.D.C. report found that black and Hispanic women are far more likely to experience a pregnancy during the first year of cohabitation than white and Asian women.

Second, some of these men have children by more than one woman, but they can only live in one home at a time. This phenomenon means that a father can live with some but not all of his children. Levs calls these men “serial impregnators,” but I think something more than promiscuity and irresponsibility are at play here.

Now to the mythology of the black male dereliction as dads: While it is true that black parents are less likely to marry before a child is born, it is not true that black fathers suffer a pathology of neglect. In fact, a C.D.C. report issued in December 2013 found that black fathers were the most involved with their children daily, on a number of measures, of any other group of fathers — and in many cases, that was among fathers who didn’t live with their children, as well as those who did.

There is no doubt that the 72 percent statistic is real and may even be worrisome, but it represents more than choice. It exists in a social context, one at odds with the corrosive mythology about black fathers.☐

Just more excuses.

White "men"...lol.
Black women can vote
Black men can vote
white marriages failing
etc....

Hit a nerve and you can't dispute one single fact...LOL!!!
No problem low bred trash...just get used to not getting first dibs you have not earned...

Photo

Just more excuses.
In other words...you have no logical rebuttal...ok.

White "men"...lol.
Black women can vote
Black men can vote
white marriages failing
etc....

No problem low bred trash...just get used to not getting first dibs you have not earned...

You didn't post fact, n*gger. You ran your mouth like the typical uneducated black BOY.

I'm not the one supporting affirmative action that rewards black people for being black while white people have to earn theirs.

Photo

Just more excuses.

You don't have to rebut nonsense. It rebuts itself.

Do you know why blacks call each other brother and sister? There are so many bastards that don't know their baby daddy that they may very well be related. Mama's baby. papa maybe.

White "men"...lol.
Black women can vote
Black men can vote
white marriages failing
etc....

You didn't post fact, n*gger. You ran your mouth like the typical uneducated black BOY.

I'm not the one supporting affirmative action that rewards black people for being black while white people have to earn theirs.
So I can see your "whining" has been covered by one or more of the categories that I previously listed...lol.
Times are changin' bubba and that's a FACT...

Photo

Just more excuses.

Do you know why blacks call each other brother and sister? There are so many bastards that don't know their baby daddy that they may very well be related. Mama's baby. papa maybe.
HAHA...a stormfront joke...oh wait, we got that shit shut down too...lol.

White "men"...lol.
Black women can vote
Black men can vote
white marriages failing
etc....

So I can see your "whining" has been covered by one or more of the categories that I previously listed...lol.
Times are changin' bubba and that's a FACT...

I can see you believe blacks getting something based on skin color means you think they earned it.

Tiimes are changing. You n*ggers are becoming more demanding and entitled. That's not a good thing like you make it out to be.

Photo

Just more excuses.

Not a joke. It's reality.

You're not man enough to shut it down boy. You're simply another n*gger whining about his inability to be a man.

Photo

Just more excuses.

You're not man enough to shut it down boy. You're simply another n*gger whining about his inability to be a man.
MY, my, my, social status reduced to that of an internet name caller...lol.

Just more excuses.

Yep, you called people whiners because you disagree with them.

You don't have social status, boy, for obvious reasons. You're a puppet. LBJ said you'd be one for the Democrats and you gladly obliged.

You don't have social status, boy, for obvious reasons. You're a puppet. LBJ said you'd be one for the Democrats and you gladly obliged.
Calling such men BWMs (Beached White Males), the reporter noted that older white men are losing jobs faster than any other group, including teenage girls. He cited the professional-finance blog Calculated Risk: if these men "lose their job, they are toast." (See, "Dead Suit Walking.")

Just last week, The New York Times commented on how senior men are increasingly being eased out of their jobs. "'All the rules have changed,' said a longtime New York executive recruiter.... ‘In a market that's become extremely lean and mean, these individuals who have tended to be the senior statesmen of their day are sometimes the first to go.'" (See, "Easing Out the Gray.

"According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, women now hold 51.4 percent of managerial and professional jobs-up from 26.1 percent in 1980. They make up 54 percent of all accountants and hold about half of all banking and insurance jobs. About a third of America's physicians are now women, as are 45 percent of associates in law firms-and both those percentages are rising fast."

Yeah...you are a whiner AND possibly a BWM...lol...
But do go ahead and call me a "boy" or "ni66er"...lol.
It may make you feel better as you continue to lose your unearned positions...lol.

Calling such men BWMs (Beached White Males), the reporter noted that older white men are losing jobs faster than any other group, including teenage girls. He cited the professional-finance blog Calculated Risk: if these men "lose their job, they are toast." (See, "Dead Suit Walking.")

Just last week, The New York Times commented on how senior men are increasingly being eased out of their jobs. "'All the rules have changed,' said a longtime New York executive recruiter.... ‘In a market that's become extremely lean and mean, these individuals who have tended to be the senior statesmen of their day are sometimes the first to go.'" (See, "Easing Out the Gray.

"According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, women now hold 51.4 percent of managerial and professional jobs-up from 26.1 percent in 1980. They make up 54 percent of all accountants and hold about half of all banking and insurance jobs. About a third of America's physicians are now women, as are 45 percent of associates in law firms-and both those percentages are rising fast."

It may make you feel better as you continue to lose your unearned positions...lol.

Unearned positions? You mean those where qualifications are the reason someone got the job?

The unearned positions are the ones your people get because they have no character but are born a certain color.

Unearned positions? You mean those where qualifications are the reason someone got the job?

The unearned positions are the ones your people get because they have no character but are born a certain color.
So White women have edged you out...
Black women have edged you out...
Asian men have edged you out...
Asian women have edged you out...
And Black men are catching you...lol.

Go ahead...call me a "boy"...lol.
This ain't yo daddies America anymore...

Forum List

Back