When Biden Folds, Who Then ?

I'm going ahead with the guess that Biden will not make it to election day. I don't think he's capable of maintaining the stature and stability that the American people will expect from a presidential candidate.

Biden is a gaffe machine, who, in debates with President Trump is likely to make mistakes, say idiotic things, get flustered, confused, and derailed entirely.

If/when Biden drops out, as I think he will, either voluntarily, or forced out by the Democrat party, will Bernie re-emerge ? Or will the Democrats nominate one of the primary losers ?

Joe Biden is the next President of the United States and will be a massive improvement over Donald Trump who has been the worst President the United States has ever had in its history.

I'm going ahead with the guess that Biden will not make it to election day. I don't think he's capable of maintaining the stature and stability that the American people will expect from a presidential candidate.

Biden is a gaffe machine, who, in debates with President Trump is likely to make mistakes, say idiotic things, get flustered, confused, and derailed entirely.

If/when Biden drops out, as I think he will, either voluntarily, or forced out by the Democrat party, will Bernie re-emerge ? Or will the Democrats nominate one of the primary losers ?

You really need some new bumper sticker quotes. It's Biden Vs Trump, and I don't think this presidential election will have as much complacency as the last one.
Correct. This time, even the illegal aliens will vote for Trump.

You really need some new bumper sticker quotes. It's Biden Vs Trump, and I don't think this presidential election will have as much complacency as the last one.
You have seen the restrictions on rights with those pandemic issue. There are Prog and non Progs who like the restrictions. More Progs like fascism/communism then non Progs. We live in a massive surveillance culture now where there are a good percentage of people who do not like it. Many Prog voters do not like it either. Biden and Progs represent much larger government which means much more rights lost.

Joe Biden is the next President of the United States and will be a massive improvement over Donald Trump who has been the worst President the United States has ever had in its history.
You spelled "best" incorrectly.

Correct. This time, even the illegal aliens will vote for Trump.

You're an idiot.

You have seen the restrictions on rights with those pandemic issue. There are Prog and non Progs who like the restrictions. More Progs like fascism/communism then non Progs. We live in a massive surveillance culture now where there are a good percentage of people who do not like it. Many Prog voters do not like it either. Biden and Progs represent much larger government which means much more rights lost.

You have never had the right to endanger the life of another dumb ass. What makes you think you did?

Joe Biden is in better physical and mental shape than Donald Trump.

No, biden isn't. He's got several health issues and he has mental problems.

What are his health issues?

What are his issues? A severe case of dementia, don't you fricken pay attention.

That’s ridiculous.

Yep, so is putting up a candidate with dementia.

Trump's stability is the question mark. The American people will accept anyone as long as his name is not Trump. Ultimately the questions will come down to policies not gaffes. We should have a over/under on how many lies Trump will tell.

Mac1958, you have to realize most democrats are low IQ idiots. There is no way they will envision a complicated game plan. That they even let the demented idiot Biden get this far, IMO, proves they realize President Trump would woop anyone they put against him. Thus they hope to say "President Trump won a landslide against a seriously demented and corrupt idiot who should be in a nursing home" and then they hope to impeach some more on fake issues like last time.

You are describing Trump supporters. They are the low IQ idiots. You are proof of that. Trump is the most likely to lose in a landslide. Trump is the one who is demented and corrupt.

Mac1958, you have to realize most democrats are low IQ idiots. There is no way they will envision a complicated game plan. That they even let the demented idiot Biden get this far, IMO, proves they realize President Trump would woop anyone they put against him. Thus they hope to say "President Trump won a landslide against a seriously demented and corrupt idiot who should be in a nursing home" and then they hope to impeach some more on fake issues like last time.
So when Biden's konks out, you see no replacement for him coming in ?

You mention Crooked Hillary, but in all honesty, everyone knows she is one of the most corrupt politicians ever and is also a mental case. President Trump would destroy her again even worse than last time. Judicial Watch recently won a case forcing her to testify but she insists she is above the law. :p
Judicial Watch is going to make mincemeat out of her.

Has a more numbskull post than this been posted this year ? Wow. Physical maybe, but mental ? Another example that liberals will say anything.

A turnip is in better mental shape than Trump.

The only people more mentally decrepit than Trump are his supporters!

Holy shit, even Trump made it clear that his supporters are idiots when he stated that they'd support him even if he shot someone on Fifth Ave.!

Trumpbot are deranged!

What are his issues? A severe case of dementia, don't you fricken pay attention.

Biden is still more mentally competent than Trump. But so is a turnip!

Biden is still more mentally competent than Trump. But so is a turnip!
This just goes to show how mentally incompetent YOU are. Liberal media serves daily doses of utter nonsense about Trump, and you fall for it. He's given us the best economy we've ever had, and is reversing the idiocies of 4 previous presidents, and you're so snowed, you can't even comprehend.

And Biden ? Little need be said. He doesn't need a face mask. He needs a straight jacket.

Forum List

Back