When asked, will trump agree to concede if he loses to Biden?

Yes really. I am not interested in your false equivalences and attempts to derail. This is about Trump refusing to concede the presidential election. Again. And what that means.

One camp might think it means an even bigger violent uprising than last time.

Personally, I think the cult is too tired for that. The ones who took up for Trump last time are going to federal prison. Those were the most dedicated and vold cultists.
trump uses people like toilet paper. All those people listened to trump lies and are now sitting in prison. If he loses again in November, how many of his cult are willing to do that again?

If he is asked the question, will he agree to concede if he loses to Biden? Or will he, in the trump way, avoid the question and waffle. Independent voters do not like sore losers who buck the peaceful transition of power.

Avoiding the question will not work. Refusing to give a straight answer tells voters he won't accept defeat...AGAIN.
Why? We’ve got 600 million guns.
And 80% of the American people.

Biden respects the Constitution. trump would like to eliminate the parts he does not like.

I know for a fact that Shitpants just sees the constitution as something that just gets in his way. The man is total shit.

Yes really. I am not interested in your false equivalences and attempts to derail. This is about Trump refusing to concede the presidential election. Again. And what that means.

One camp might think it means an even bigger violent uprising than last time.

Personally, I think the cult is too tired for that. The ones who took up for Trump last time are going to federal prison. Those were the most dedicated and vold cultists.
I say when shitpants is backed into a corner or loses the election or realizes that it is jail time for the ass hole he will ask his people to kill for him and they will. Point being Protect your family and friends and your country Don't spare the bullets. , They will have no qualms killing you or your people , be prepared and remember every patriot this country has is on your side. All MAGA's have is hate and stupidity but lots of guns. Don't spare on the bullets.

I say when shitpants is backed into a corner or loses the election or realizes that it is jail time for the ass hole he will ask his people to kill for him and they will. Point being Protect your family and friends and your country Don't spare the bullets. , They will have no qualms killing you or your people , be prepared and remember every patriot this country has is on your side. All MAGA's have is hate and stupidity but lots of guns. Don't spare on the bullets.
You are deranged

Wow, so when someone provides proof that contradicts your statements, you’re just going to put your fingers in your ears and do the “not listening!”?
You didn't do that. Sorry. You tried a false equivalence that doesn't resemble what anyone was talking about.

I see you are still trying to derail.

Denied.

Take your false equivalence walking, it has no life outside the cult.

Now, back to the unique situation of the orange slob using criminal means to overthrow a free and fair election.

Much more violent.

11 months to go!
a whole military and military leaders that will blow your ass away if you try. This is what the Hate Nazi's think will happen. , the military aren't going to take orders from the generals, they will be controlled by the ignorant lying hate Nazi's , they are going to switch to the stupid ignorant brain-dead side and support you.
We all know who you are, You are the hero that says, the only way you can take the guns out of your hands is when you are dead.
You will be running across the field as fast as you can, considering you belong to the old dumb fat man party. With a tank chasing you with the American flag waving and the blare of the music to the national anthem playing and the soldiers with big smiles on their face, and just before they catch up to you, you will shit your pants and throw away your gun right before they drive over your fat ass. To the beautiful sound of Crunch, The new favorite sound of the left.

If he is asked the question, will he agree to concede if he loses to Biden? Or will he, in the trump way, avoid the question and waffle. Independent voters do not like sore losers who buck the peaceful transition of power.

Avoiding the question will not work. Refusing to give a straight answer tells voters he won't accept defeat...AGAIN.
trump is die to whine about a fix very soon.

a whole military and military leaders that will blow your ass away if you try. This is what the Hate Nazi's think will happen. , the military aren't going to take orders from the generals, they will be controlled by the ignorant lying hate Nazi's , they are going to switch to the stupid ignorant brain-dead side and support you.
We all know who you are, You are the hero that says, the only way you can take the guns out of your hands is when you are dead.
You will be running across the field as fast as you can, considering you belong to the old dumb fat man party. With a tank chasing you with the American flag waving and the blare of the music to the national anthem playing and the soldiers with big smiles on their face, and just before they catch up to you, you will shit your pants and throw away your gun right before they drive over your fat ass. To the beautiful sound of Crunch, The new favorite sound of the left.
Like it forced the Taliban to surrender?
That controls Afghanistan.

Your hillbilly heroes won't either.

They can hide like little taliban bitches. Won't be much of a civil war. More like an Easter egg hunt. $10 a hillbilly, limit 5 per season.
600 million guns.
Plus most of the military weapons.

1707439157898.jpeg

You didn't do that. Sorry. You tried a false equivalence that doesn't resemble what anyone was talking about.

I see you are still trying to derail.

Denied.

Take your false equivalence walking, it has no life outside the cult.

Now, back to the unique situation of the orange slob using criminal means to overthrow a free and fair election.

You didn't do that. Sorry

I most certainly did. You said that the left accepted his election, and I just proved with video evidence that they all in fact didn’t accept it.

So, yeah no false equivalence there.

Your hillbilly heroes won't either.

They can hide like little taliban bitches. Won't be much of a civil war. More like an Easter egg hunt. $10 a hillbilly, limit 5 per season.
600 million guns.
Plus most of the military weapons.

View attachment 899435
Your army will only be the traitors that Shitpants will ask to kill for him. My army will be the military the police and every patriots in this country.Not worried.

Forum List

Back