When asked, will trump agree to concede if he loses to Biden?

61 court cases and repubs lost 60. The "massive voter fraud" lies was concocted month and possibly years before trump's 2020 loss. He has been lying for over 3 1/2 years and you people are stupid enough to believe him.
That is a lie. The real total is
GOP plaintiff prevailed on 14 of the 21 cases decided on the merits.

That may very well happen, but you don’t know. Nobody does. All you have are assumptions. That’s ok, nothing wrong with that, but it’s just a guess. Again, we don’t know.
Yes, we know well enough to make the safest of bets. This weak equivocation does not have any bearing.

If he is asked the question, will he agree to concede if he loses to Biden? Or will he, in the trump way, avoid the question and waffle. Independent voters do not like sore losers who buck the peaceful transition of power.

Avoiding the question will not work. Refusing to give a straight answer tells voters he won't accept defeat...AGAIN.
The person to ask that question is Joe Biden. What is he going to do when he loses in November. What are the left cults plans when Donald Trump is elected?

When will Sleepy Joe be asked the same question? If he loses will he graciously cede power and have a peaceful transition?
Idiot no one has to even ask Biden, no one has to ask anyone other then Shitpants , because he is the only one in history who wouldn't concede, and not just that doubled down on the lies that said he didn't lose, The orange man is a piece of shit.

Idiot no one has to even ask Biden, no one has to ask anyone other then Shitpants , because he is the only one in history who wouldn't concede, and not just that doubled down on the lies that said he didn't lose, The orange man is a piece of shit.
When you are cheated you do not concede.

Will Biden institute martial law if he loses to Trump? They already got away with killing an unarmed Jan 6 protester and locking down the entire Country over Covid. What's next, bombing Texas? America has a lot more to fear from weaponized federal agencies and a mentally defective president.
Only you hate Nazi's would do that , why because you haters are scum.

When shitpants loses he will ask his follower to kill for him and they will. So protect your family friends and country , it helps knowing that all the patriots left in this country are on your side.

Only you hate Nazi's would do that , why because you haters are scum.
We proudly hate Dem traitors. Most of the world despises Dems for extortion and bribery we are not alone. Speaking of which 70 NYC Dems were just arrested for, yeah extortion and bribery. Stealing millions from Federal housing money for the poor, shocker.

actually it is recorded on video, so is stuffing fake ballots in drop boxes and not allowing GOP poll watchers to actually witness the vote counting. Try google, even the left has the videos for you to see.
So you "did your own research". LOL! You're a gullible idiot.

I am not interested in your embarrassing and contrived false equivalence. No normal adult is. Trust me.

Really? You just said the left accepted it, and I just showed you 24 minutes of lefty’s not accepting it, and now you call it a false equivalence, that’s not contrived at all. That’s real and on video.

Really? You just said the left accepted it, and I just showed you 24 minutes of lefty’s not accepting it, and now you call it a false equivalence, that’s not contrived at all. That’s real and on video.
Yes really. I am not interested in your false equivalences and attempts to derail. This is about Trump refusing to concede the presidential election. Again. And what that means.

One camp might think it means an even bigger violent uprising than last time.

Personally, I think the cult is too tired for that. The ones who took up for Trump last time are going to federal prison. Those were the most dedicated and vold cultists.

Yes really. I am not interested in your false equivalences and attempts to derail. This is about Trump refusing to concede the presidential election. Again. And what that means.

One camp might think it means an even bigger violent uprising than last time.

Personally, I think the cult is too tired for that. The ones who took up for Trump last time are going to federal prison. Those were the most dedicated and vold cultists.

Wow, so when someone provides proof that contradicts your statements, you’re just going to put your fingers in your ears and do the “not listening!”?

Forum List

Back