When asked about federal ban on abortion, Ohio Senate nominee JD Vance says Soros might charter planes to send Black women to California for abortions

MAGA Republicans like JD Vance are a threat to democracy

FctvavyXEAE5Zxh
I think all of that is actually probable. The question is whether or not Soros sending Black women to California to get rid of their future criminals is a bad thing.

See why I am "pro-choice"?

:biggrin:

(gotta give our resident Black dudes a little hell now and again)

I think all of that is actually probable. The question is whether or not Soros sending Black women to California to get rid of their future criminals is a bad thing.

See why I am "pro-choice"?

:biggrin:

(gotta give our resident Black dudes a little hell now and again)
That's the "utility" I was referring to. ;)

They are to me.....Dems aren't really human anyway. ;)

An excellent example of the dehumanizing absurdity and effectiveness of the of the New Republicans Gro.....um,,.. er,.. ah "Social Conditioners" efforts to control the flock.

Vote them out at every level ladies. While you still can.

Medicare and Social Security recipients, you're next. (an not really human in their eyes anymore too!)

An excellent example of the dehumanizing absurdity and effectiveness of the of the New Republicans Gro.....um,,.. er,.. ah "Social Conditioners" efforts to control the flock.

Vote them out at every level ladies. While you still can.

Medicare and Social Security recipients, you're next. (an not really human in their eyes anymore too!)
Just returning the whole dehumanizing thing you people have expounded when referring to the right-leaning for many years now. To your ilk anyone to the right of Stalin/Mao is not human.

Go ahead, keep poking at us and see where it gets ya.

8e6b54bd6b31a71ec99da5a7fe27c923.gif

Just returning the whole dehumanizing thing you people have expounded when referring to the right-leaning for many years now. To your ilk anyone to the right of Stalin/Mao is not human.

Go ahead, keep poking at us and see where it gets ya.

8e6b54bd6b31a71ec99da5a7fe27c923.gif

At no time have Democrats used dehumanizing language in discussing other people. That's strictly a Republican political tactic.

Trump referred to refugee families running for their lives as an "infestation", and "vermin". This is the way fascists talk. Demonizing "others". Democrats, racial minorities, Muslims. Everyone is out to destroy the USA.

Republicans live in fear and paranoia, and lash out with hate. Just like YOU just did.

At no time have Democrats used dehumanizing language in discussing other people. That's strictly a Republican political tactic.

Trump referred to refugee families running for their lives as an "infestation", and "vermin". This is the way fascists talk. Demonizing "others". Democrats, racial minorities, Muslims. Everyone is out to destroy the USA.

Republicans live in fear and paranoia, and lash out with hate. Just like YOU just did.

That's all Trump knows. He's so much like Gaddafi it's scary.

I love how Republicans are treating poor people like cattle. Props in their political theatre, and nothing more.

Ron DeSantis should be arrested for human trafficking. Tricking people into getting onto planes, promising them jobs. Taking them somewhere else completely and just dumping them there. That's the very definition of "human trafficking".

Acting like these refugees aren't even people. Just like you calling deperate and poor pregnant women "sluts". Where I see struggling people just trying to get by in life, you don't even consider them people, or how they might feel being used in this way.
"Taking them somewhere else completely and just dumping them there. That's the very definition of "human trafficking".
Actually, that is not at all the definition of human trafficking. But don't let that stop you from posting your usual BS.

Well said, bravo!
MAGA

"Taking them somewhere else completely and just dumping them there. That's the very definition of "human trafficking".
Actually, that is not at all the definition of human trafficking. But don't let that stop you from posting your usual BS.

Miami has a huge problem with human trafficking of girls under 16.

Desantis should forget revenge, expand E Verify and fine employers who hire illegals.

Meh, just don't poke the bear and you will be fine.....Poke it and you get what you get by and by.....Pretty simple stuff.

Forum List

Back