When are we going to get serious?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Abolish welfare as we know it and restructure it to where you can only buy a select group of basic food.

Defund public television.

Defund planned parenthood & put the money into clinics that don't perform abortions.

Ban professional lobbyists from lobbying on government property.

Publicly fund campaigns.

Enact strict term limits

End mass legal & all illegal immigration

Ban all gifts given to public employees

Give inner city children a chance with school vouchers

Remove the D & the R from all ballots to force people to vote on issues not partisan bullshit.

Ban earmarks

Open presidential debates to ALL the major parties regardless of polls

Lower the corporate tax rate to give American workers a chance to compete against their underpaid foreign counterparts.

I got plenty more rolling around in my brain but you get the point.

Abolish welfare as we know it and restructure it to where you can only buy a select group of basic food.

Defund planned parenthood & put the money into clinics that don't perform abortions.

Publicly fund campaigns.

Enact strict term limits

Remove the D & the R from all ballots to force people to vote on issues not partisan bullshit.

Ban earmarks

Lower the corporate tax rate to give American workers a chance to compete against their underpaid foreign counterparts.

I approve this message

Publicly fund campaigns.

Enact strict term limits

Ban earmarks

Im like 65% with ya bruv

And finally............

LEGALIZE IT!!!

Alcohol is legal but pot isn't? I have seen people that were the greatest of human beings turn into total asswipes after too many drinks...never saw someone become an asshole from smoking too much doobage....they might eat up all your snacks but they don't get violent.

And finally............

LEGALIZE IT!!!

Alcohol is legal but pot isn't? I have seen people that were the greatest of human beings turn into total asswipes after too many drinks...never saw someone become an asshole from smoking too much doobage....they might eat up all your snacks but they don't get violent.

Yup. And remember, nobody who's never smoked pot has ever won 23 Olympic gold medals. :thup:

Seriously people. We never address the problems eating away at our system. They nibble around the edges now & then to placate voters but enough is enough. It is time to demand some damn accountability.

And END the pension system for politicians. It is supposed to be public service not a damn gravy train. Serve one or two terms and go back to the private sector. We are stuck in a rut and it stinks. If we took the garbage out once & awhile we might actually see some opportunities for positive change.

Seriously people. We never address the problems eating away at our system. They nibble around the edges now & then to placate voters but enough is enough. It is time to demand some damn accountability.

And END the pension system for politicians. It is supposed to be public service not a damn gravy train. Serve one or two terms and go back to the private sector. We are stuck in a rut and it stinks. If we took the garbage out once & awhile we might actually see some opportunities for positive change.
Stop voting for Roy Blunt then...

I've been voting independent on a lot of the down ticket ballots. I called out blunt a couple years ago. Naturally I got blasted by the right at the time but it's to be expected here I suppose.
I've been so disgruntled the last few months I even skipped the primaries a couple weeks ago.

I've been voting independent on a lot of the down ticket ballots. I called out blunt a couple years ago. Naturally I got blasted by the right at the time but it's to be expected here I suppose.
I've been so disgruntled the last few months I even skipped the primaries a couple weeks ago.
I normally vote against anyone in office more than two terms, so far I have had zero success...

I sent Blunt & McCaskill both a sternly worded email at the time. Even mentioned it on here. I got the usual generic letter response from Blunt & nothing from her.

Publicly fund campaigns.

Enact strict term limits

Ban earmarks

List more and let see what is up there...

Forum List

Back