Another dishonest Liberal tactic

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I was watching CNN interview the last black republican on earth (LOL) and they ask him questions like "how do feel about the fact that 98% of blacks are going to vote democrat". It is just another political tactic the 'liberal' news media uses which is to assume the point is true and then ask how someone feels about it this way you can actually avoid having a conversation about the truthfulness of the original statement. It is like asking a democrat how do you feel about the fact that democratic party is the modern communist party. Don't ask if it is true or not. Just skip that point and ask how do you feel about it that way the interviewee kind of acknowledges it as a fact since he himself is treating as one as he explains how he feels about it.

It's true. 90+ percent of the blacks who vote are going to vote Democratic.

The truth is neither liberal nor conservative. A point I have been trying to pound into the heads of you retards for years.

• Banned

The truth is neither liberal nor conservative. A point I have been trying to pound into the heads of you retards for years.

I didn't say that was necessarily wrong. What I said was is that it was dishonest because by asking how we feel about XYZ statement we can avoid debating whether or not XYZ statement is true in the first place. Why can't we have a conversation about that?

I didn't say that was necessarily wrong. What I said was is that it was dishonest because by asking how we feel about XYZ statement we can avoid debating whether or not XYZ statement is true in the first place. Why can't we have a conversation about that?
You chose a poor example.

What you are looking for is a question built on a false premise. The one put to the black voter is not.

There are ZILLIONS of examples of false premise posts on this forum. :D

• Banned

I think what you are looking for is an example of a push poll.

If someone ask you "how do you feel that your sister is a slut"? Would you answer that straight out knowing that if you did you would be acknowledging your sister is a slut by explaining how you feel about it? Imagine that question being asked by someone who didn't like your sister?

How come Trump only comes out ahead in the polls when you pretend there are more Republicans than there really are? That's unfair!!! :crybaby:

Makes me wonder why? I am sure it is not the eternal welfare program what democrats perpetuate. Then, what is it? Maybe the lack of information about the history and Constitution of the U.S.? Or is it something else the reason for the unwavering devotion to the Democrat Party?

• Banned

What you are looking for is a question built on a false premise. The one put to the black voter is not.

There are ZILLIONS of examples of false premise posts on this forum. :D

How do we know if it is a false premise if we do not have the opportunity to even talk discuss it? Just skip that debate and talk about how you feel about it.

It's true. 90+ percent of the blacks who vote are going to vote Democratic. The truth is neither liberal nor conservative. A point I have been trying to pound into the heads of you retards for years.
Makes me wonder why? I am sure it is not the eternal welfare program what democrats perpetuate. Then, what is it? Maybe the lack of information about the history and Constitution of the U.S.? Or is it something else the reason for the unwavering devotion to the Democrat Party?
Couldn't be because the Republicans sold them out for southern votes, could it?

I was watching CNN interview the last black republican on earth (LOL) and they ask him questions like "how do feel about the fact that 98% of blacks are going to vote democrat". It is just another political tactic the 'liberal' news media uses which is to assume the point is true and then ask how someone feels about it this way you can actually avoid having a conversation about the truthfulness of the original statement. It is like asking a democrat how do you feel about the fact that democratic party is the modern communist party. Don't ask if it is true or not. Just skip that point and ask how do you feel about it that way the interviewee kind of acknowledges it as a fact since he himself is treating as one as he explains how he feels about it.

Predictable from the Clinton News Network.

Thankfully the black have an option to not joint their plantation willfully.

It's true. 90+ percent of the blacks who vote are going to vote Democratic. The truth is neither liberal nor conservative. A point I have been trying to pound into the heads of you retards for years.
Couldn't be because the Republicans sold them out for southern votes, could it?

I'm sure black people remember 1962... or whenever. You do know it is the 21st century?

Forum List

Back