When are the Guardians of the 2nd Amendment going to Act?

The dumb bitch wasn't a protester, they were still in the street.
She was a Q NUT insurrectionist, that tried and failed.
"Without warning'?
Hmmmmmm, so you have 2 armed dozen police on one side of the doorway, the Trump cult on the other side trying to break in, breaking windows and beating cops and RWNJ's think they need a "warning"?
View attachment 491493

Then you need to write your congresspersons and have them write a Amendment establishing Castle Doctrine for all people in the United States.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Don't need one, is she that stupid she was in the Air Force for 14 years?
She didn't think police with guns, aren't going to defend themselves?

View attachment 491829

Yes we do because if shooting an unarmed protestor because you fear for your life is good enough reason for our congresspersons then obviously a good enough reason for homeowners and businessmen.

So write your congressperson because we need Castle Doctrine to be made into a Constitutional Amendment of the United States.

*****SMILE*****

She wasn't a protester, those people were still in the street, she was inside the building, that made her an insurrectionist.
People, especially cops, already have the right to defend themselves with deadly force when their lives are threatened.

I cannot afford a gun, ammunition, or shooting range time. If I could, I would.

But here we are. Everybody has a complaint about the government. Conservatives saw the Obama Administration deploy the IRS to harass conservative organizations, Fast and Furious gun sales to Mexican cartels, Hillary Clinton neglect for the Benghazi ambassador who was hiding weapons and munitions for someone, and then she was also sharing classified information on an unsecured internet server. All of which was not prosecuted.

The liberals described Trump to be a tyrant.

Both sides are making the same complaint - one side is correct. Neither side can do anything about it.

And here we are, and it should be obvious to gun owners that Joe Biden lacks the mental capacity to conduct the powers of the presidency. Obviously, he is the "puppet president." His handlers were/are negligent with the immigration flow at the southern border, and nobody is doing anything to correct the inhumanity. This emboldens the Biden handlers.

The tyranny is upon us. They are going to dismantle a bunch of other things before they enact gun confiscation.

It will be too late then.

There is no evidence Biden is losing it because some nut said he was. Taking advice from his minders is what trump should have done.

The RWNJ have justified their weapons by saying they will be used to dislodge tyrants from the white house. If ever there was a solid reason, it was trump the fascist tyrant needed removing.
Then there was Obama. Apparently not even a US citizen, a Muslim and terrorist who completely destroyed th er country and you guys never fired a shot.
Lots of big mouths but no guts.

So don't rattle on with your rubbish about anyone taking your guns. If they did it would be because you have no use for them when two chances presented themselves and you did nothing.

Furthermore, the threat to take you precious little guns always comes up during a Democrat government. How coincidental.
Rubbish? Talk American !

But here we are. Everybody has a complaint about the government. Conservatives saw the Obama Administration deploy the IRS to harass conservative organizations, Fast and Furious gun sales to Mexican cartels, Hillary Clinton neglect for the Benghazi ambassador who was hiding weapons and munitions for someone, and then she was also sharing classified information on an unsecured internet server. All of which was not prosecuted.

Both sides are making the same complaint - one side is correct. Neither side can do anything about it.

And here we are, and it should be obvious to gun owners that Joe Biden lacks the mental capacity to conduct the powers of the presidency. Obviously, he is the "puppet president." His handlers were/are negligent with the immigration flow at the southern border, and nobody is doing anything to correct the inhumanity. This emboldens the Biden handlers.

The tyranny is upon us. They are going to dismantle a bunch of other things before they enact gun confiscation.

There is no evidence Biden is losing it because some nut said he was. Taking advice from his minders is what trump should have done.

The RWNJ have justified their weapons by saying they will be used to dislodge tyrants from the white house. If ever there was a solid reason, it was trump the fascist tyrant needed removing.
Then there was Obama. Apparently not even a US citizen, a Muslim and terrorist who completely destroyed th er country and you guys never fired a shot.

So don't rattle on with your rubbish about anyone taking your guns. If they did it would be because you have no use for them when two chances presented themselves and you did nothing.

Furthermore, the threat to take you precious little guns always comes up during a Democrat government. How coincidental.
Rubbish? Talk American !

That is American and every word of it is true and you know it. You cannot prove me wrong so keep your ignorant gob closed until you can.

Rubbish? Talk American !

That is American and every word of it is true and you know it. You cannot prove me wrong so keep your ignorant gob closed until you can.
Rubbish.

View attachment 490896

After the shooting of Ashli Babbitt on the 6th of January 2021 it's time to enact a new Constitutional Amendment establishing Castle Doctrine throughout the United States.

If shooting a unarmed protester, without warning or the use of non-lethal force, is good enough for our legislators then it's good enough for all home and business owners.

*****SMILE*****

They're never even going to consider that because it would never occur to them to think of regular citizens as anyone important. As far as they're concerned, they're just tax cattle, and not important individually.
Jan 6 terrified them not because it was particularly violent, because it wasn't (I've seen more violence in a oil worker/biker bar parking lot on any weekend night, with much more serious injuries, usually), but because it was a graphic reminder to them that they were within reach of the people they had been lying to, gaslighting, defrauding, ripping off, and openly mocking for decades....... they were "touchable".
1621596374364.png

They see themselves as "special"; they're the ruling class, the cloud people...... it terrified them to realize that anyone could just walk up to them. That's why they all lost their shit and surrounded themselves with thousands of troops, and fencing.
1621596543047.png

That's not a show of strength, it's a sign of someone who's shitting down their pants leg in fear.
So is the extreme efforts being made to go after these folks and make examples of them.

Leviathan is shaking in it's boots.

View attachment 490896

After the shooting of Ashli Babbitt on the 6th of January 2021 it's time to enact a new Constitutional Amendment establishing Castle Doctrine throughout the United States.

If shooting a unarmed protester, without warning or the use of non-lethal force, is good enough for our legislators then it's good enough for all home and business owners.

*****SMILE*****

They're never even going to consider that because it would never occur to them to think of regular citizens as anyone important. As far as they're concerned, they're just tax cattle, and not important individually.
Jan 6 terrified them not because it was particularly violent, because it wasn't (I've seen more violence in a oil worker/biker bar parking lot on any weekend night, with much more serious injuries, usually), but because it was a graphic reminder to them that they were within reach of the people they had been lying to, gaslighting, defrauding, ripping off, and openly mocking for decades....... they were "touchable".
View attachment 491860

They see themselves as "special"; they're the ruling class, the cloud people...... it terrified them to realize that anyone could just walk up to them. That's why they all lost their shit and surrounded themselves with thousands of troops, and fencing.
View attachment 491861

That's not a show of strength, it's a sign of someone who's shitting down their pants leg in fear.
So is the extreme efforts being made to go after these folks and make examples of them.

Sure traitor, 5 dead over 140 injured?
"Nothing to see here, move along"

BENGHAZI!

"a graphic reminder to them that they were within reach of the people they had been lying to, gaslighting, defrauding, ripping off"

Look no further than Trump.
"Who's going to pay for the wall"?
"I'll release my taxes, after the audit".
I'll release my taxes before the election".
"I'll release my taxes, after I'm reelected'.
"The Trump Foundation has shut down, funds that were illegally misused are being restored, the president will be subject to ongoing supervision by my office, and the Trump children had to undergo compulsory training to ensure this type of illegal activity never takes place again,” Attorney General Letitia James said in statement.

As the election neared, the Trump team made that disclaimer increasingly opaque, an investigation by The New York Times showed. It introduced a second prechecked box, known internally as a “money bomb,” that doubled a person’s contribution. Eventually its solicitations featured lines of text in bold and capital letters that overwhelmed the opt-out language.

The tactic ensnared scores of unsuspecting Trump loyalists — retirees, military veterans, nurses and even experienced political operatives. Soon, banks and credit card companies were inundated with fraud complaints from the president’s own supporters about donations they had not intended to make, sometimes for thousands of dollars.

Nixon- A president who became a crook.
Trump- A crook who became president.

View attachment 490896

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491860

View attachment 491861

BENGHAZI!

"a graphic reminder to them that they were within reach of the people they had been lying to, gaslighting, defrauding, ripping off"

"The Trump Foundation has shut down, funds that were illegally misused are being restored, the president will be subject to ongoing supervision by my office, and the Trump children had to undergo compulsory training to ensure this type of illegal activity never takes place again,” Attorney General Letitia James said in statement.

As the election neared, the Trump team made that disclaimer increasingly opaque, an investigation by The New York Times showed. It introduced a second prechecked box, known internally as a “money bomb,” that doubled a person’s contribution. Eventually its solicitations featured lines of text in bold and capital letters that overwhelmed the opt-out language.

The tactic ensnared scores of unsuspecting Trump loyalists — retirees, military veterans, nurses and even experienced political operatives. Soon, banks and credit card companies were inundated with fraud complaints from the president’s own supporters about donations they had not intended to make, sometimes for thousands of dollars.

Need a tampon?

View attachment 490896

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491860

View attachment 491861

BENGHAZI!

Need a tampon?

Evidently the Trump cult needs a midol.

View attachment 490896

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491860

View attachment 491861

BENGHAZI!

Need a tampon?

You folks who call it a "cult" sure do project a lot; everything about your beliefs and behaviors is cultish, but you can't see it, and are certain you know what's really going on. :rolleyes:

You know what? I've never listened to a Trump speech, and I never watched him on TV, and I don't really care about what he tweeted....... what I liked about him was that he put American citizens first.

It's that simple; we elected a guy who worked first and foremost for the good of the average American and everybody in government and all their collectivist little lemmings, completely lost their shit, as a result.

If you want me to be worse off, and you work to make my life harder and poorer, then you're not representing me. And that is what a politician's job is supposed to be...... representing the American people.

View attachment 490896

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491860

View attachment 491861

BENGHAZI!

Need a tampon?

You folks who call it a "cult" sure do project a lot; everything about your beliefs and behaviors is cultish, but you can't see it, and are certain you know what's really going on. :rolleyes:

You know what? I've never listened to a Trump speech, and I never watched him on TV, and I don't really care about what he tweeted....... what I liked about him was that he put American citizens first.

It's that simple; we elected a guy who worked first and foremost for the good of the average American and everybody in government and all their collectivist little lemmings, completely lost their shit, as a result.

If you want me to be worse off, and you work to make my life harder and poorer, then you're not representing me. And that is what a politician's job is supposed to be...... representing the American people.

I KNOW your FOS.
"Representing the American people"?
Dotard?

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

"merica first".

People, especially cops,
That whole damned police union needs to chain ganged together in prison.
All the insurrectionist should be hung by the neck, until death.

Ho hum. Another thread of right-wing terrorists encouraging more right-wing terrorism. It must be a day ending in "y".

What makes in worse, in my opinion, is that it is another person pushing for others to start the fighting. The OP will not be involved in the bloodshed or the dying. He wants others to do it for him.
Act? What do you propose? Armed revolution?
I am not asking anyone to do anything for me, except to campaign for a three-level charter convention series to reorder the erroneous charter system.

My point is that the argument that the Second Amendment is composed to provide the citizens to rebel a tyrannical government has been deteriorated to inert, or moot. So arguments suggesting that the problem is that "they are not following the Constitution," cannot be resolved. What are you going to do?

The amendment has not deteriorated at all. The problem is you have missed the opportunity to get rid of tyrants like trump. Yes trump. He was a fascist.
None of you had the courage to admit it because he and you lot are republicans.
That's the problem.
Now Biden's there you are rallying the troops to oust him. Really?
You're a bit late comrade.
How was Trump a Tyrant or Fascist ?

Ho hum. Another thread of right-wing terrorists encouraging more right-wing terrorism. It must be a day ending in "y".

What makes in worse, in my opinion, is that it is another person pushing for others to start the fighting. The OP will not be involved in the bloodshed or the dying. He wants others to do it for him.
I am not asking anyone to do anything for me, except to campaign for a three-level charter convention series to reorder the erroneous charter system.

My point is that the argument that the Second Amendment is composed to provide the citizens to rebel a tyrannical government has been deteriorated to inert, or moot. So arguments suggesting that the problem is that "they are not following the Constitution," cannot be resolved. What are you going to do?

The amendment has not deteriorated at all. The problem is you have missed the opportunity to get rid of tyrants like trump. Yes trump. He was a fascist.
That's the problem.

It would be difficult for you as a disciple of trump to comprehend it.
His demeanor and treatment of and contempt for the constitution was identified early by countries who have experienced fascism.
He sacked anyone who told him bad news. He organised his inner circle with cronies and lick spittles and family which shielded him from criticism. He ordaciously referred to himself as the chosen one. He said he was an expert on vaccines all of which were totally false. But of course you will disagree with all if that because you worshipped because he beat the democrats. That's right isn't it.

Get yourself a correct definition of fascism and compare his tenure with Mussolini for instance. Nearly identical.

I know I'm right and you can blowhard forever. He's still an idiot.

That's the problem.

It would be difficult for you as a disciple of trump to comprehend it.
His demeanor and treatment of and contempt for the constitution was identified early by countries who have experienced fascism.
He sacked anyone who told him bad news. He organised his inner circle with cronies and lick spittles and family which shielded him from criticism. He ordaciously referred to himself as the chosen one. He said he was an expert on vaccines all of which were totally false. But of course you will disagree with all if that because you worshipped because he beat the democrats. That's right isn't it.

Get yourself a correct definition of fascism and compare his tenure with Mussolini for instance. Nearly identical.

I know I'm right and you can blowhard forever. He's still an idiot.
There's more.

He blames all of America's problems on outsiders. He is an extreme nationalist, promising to return the USA to its former glory and claiming that he is the only one who can do so. He rails against elites, intellectuals, and scientists, and claims he knows more than they do. He obsesses about loyalty but practices cronyism. He supports sufficiently American corporations, but cracks down on labor and overlooks human rights. He seeks to diminish the power of Congress, concentrating power in the Presidency. He also doesn't like women, and portrays himself as a macho man.

This isn't even an exhaustive list. Fascism is more than just being a brutal authoritarian, and there are *plenty* of characteristics drawing a straight line from how Trump acts, to how actual fascists act. They're there if your eyes are open.

People, especially cops,
That whole damned police union needs to chain ganged together in prison.
All the insurrectionist should be hung by the neck, until death.
"Throughout the night Wednesday, protesters tagged the ICE building with graffiti and broke several windows.”
Protesters then spray-painted expletives on the building’s windows, shoved traffic cones over security cameras and attempted to break windows. For much of the night, protesters blocked Bancroft Street, Moody Avenue and an off-ramp from Macadam Avenue.

WOW, tagging a building, that's way worse than the attempted insurrection on the capitol.

Which one contained people inside working?

Forum List

Back