DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:

Well, maybe they can launch another Benghazi investigation.

I know right? Ten just wasn’t enough :rolleyes-41:
Well, time for Nancy to get busy. This will backfire on The Insurrectionist Party - Bigly.
NP will name a select committee that will start calling in witnesses. Start with Kevin and Mitch!
Hopefully 3 Rs and three Ds. No one currently serving.
It will be covered nonstop by everyone but the usual media suspects.

4d5afd7972c2556b04bf3a2595bcf3c5.jpg

Well, time for Nancy to get busy. This will backfire on The Insurrectionist Party - Bigly.
NP will name a select committee. Hopefully 3 Rs and three Ds. No one currently serving.
Yeah. If anything tangible is found, they won't be able to deny it.

They WILL deny it, of course, no matter what, but the country will see it.

Fine by me. Like every other commission it would be a waste of millions of dollars with no end result other than politicians being able to grandstand in front of the cameras in the appearance they are actually doing something for their constituents.

There's more political value in it for the D's to have it blocked.

Unfortunately for the R's, they talked themselves into taking a position that's going to cost them support and haunt them for long time to come.

Too fkng obvious!

The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up.

This has got to be an outstanding example of American stupidity on the part of the R's.

NP will name a select committee that will start calling in witnesses. Start with Kevin and Mitch!
Hopefully 3 Rs and three Ds. No one currently serving.
You're obviously right on how the D's will handle it. This was political manipulation by the D's and it's surprising that the R's took the bait.

Except that, they had talked themselves into the position of having to deny a bi-partisan commission!

No dog-and-pony show to distract from what a complete cluster fuck train wreck your senile suck puppet and his neo-fascist handlers are...

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back