Whats wrong with voting white?

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

I didnt know chris Mathews was off MSNBC

Anyway, from his exile mathews continues to be a loyal lib soldier

Here he seems to think that racial preferences ok for minorities but not for white people

To which I strongly disagree

Last edited:
“You run for the white vote,” Matthews said. “You give up the black vote. And you hope you can win. Unfortunately, that kind of politics, tribal politics, is still very much in evidence enacted by state legislatures to overrule democracy.”
-------------------------------
he's right.

Uh..you know whose supporters he's referring to here for the most part. Who if put under pressure and forced to answer truthfully, would admit that (in places they don't like to admit exist) that they want to see the white race remain in ascendance. In other words, they don't want to be ruled by a minority of dark people. It's why they supported him. It's why they love him.

“You run for the white vote,” Matthews said. “You give up the black vote. And you hope you can win. Unfortunately, that kind of politics, tribal politics, is still very much in evidence enacted by state legislatures to overrule democracy.”
he's right.
Why is it ok for libs to prefer minority candidates but not ok for conservatives to prefer a white person?

Here he seems to think that racial preferences ok for minorities but not for white people

I didn't know he was off either....what I do know is I certainly don't want to hang out with the white people that Matthews hangs out with....apparently he hangs out with a bunch of racist.

Nobody I am close enough to, to openly discuss politics etc, is racist enough to do what he suggest.

Mathew lost his TV Show because he abuses women.
But, it doesn't seem to bother Madcow much.
Mathews is suffering severely from the White Democrat Racist Demagogue disease.
He is attempting to say that Voter ID laws are racist.
Intelligent reasonable people understand that Voter ID laws protect everyone's Right to Vote from the corrupt and racist Democrat Cult's voter fraud crimes.

Last edited:
Daily Observation:
Democrats make everything about race because they are racist.
Democrats have all of the race based organizations because they are racist.

Mathew lost his TV Show because he abuses women.
But, it doesn't seem bother Madcow much.
Mathews is suffering severely from the White Democrat Racist Demagogue disease.
He is attempting to say that Voter ID laws are racist.
Intelligent reasonable people understand that Voter ID laws protect everyone's Right to Vote from the corrupt and racist Democrat Cult's voter fraud crimes.
that’s right i forgot Matthew’s lost his show due to sexually harassing female staff and guest

i see the dem propagandist still continue to support him

In 2008 when all those Blacks voted for that worthless idiot Obama they were racist. Voting for race rather than abilities.

The same could be said for the moronic White Guilt pussies that voted for the sonofabitch because they wanted a Negro to be President.

Wait a minute, haven't black people acknowledged they want to be ruled by whites by voting in larger numbers for xiden then Obama? Democrats had a field of diversity candidates and they choose the straight old white guy who told poc if you don't vote for me "you ain't black"...

In 2008 when all those Blacks voted for that worthless idiot Obama they were racist. Voting for race rather than abilities.

The same could be said for the moronic White Guilt pussies that voted for the sonofabitch because they wanted a Negro to be President.
If people don't vote for Tim Scott in 2024 for President, they are racist.

That's gonna be my default position

he's right.
Could you explain, to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?

No, if you vote for TS in 2024, assuming he runs, simply because he's black, that's racist. I don't care what party or race you're from.

Same was true with Obama. Blacks voted for him in the 90+ percentile not because he was qualified or good, but because he was black. But that's not racist. But if I voted for Trump because he's white, that is.

Goes to show you how many racist blacks we have.

Last edited:

Meanwhile the racist Democrats are going around telling everybody in the Black community that Tim Scott is an "Uncle Tom" because he doesn't embrace the Democrat welfare plantation. The Democrats hate runaways Blacks.

Last edited:
Meanwhile the racist Democrats are going around telling everybody in the Black community that Tim Scott is a "Uncle Tom" because he doesn't embrace the Democrat welfare plantation. The Democrats hate runaways Blacks.
oh of course, they already have started that...as well as "oreo" and "token" - the dems can't just hide their racism

I voted white and my old lady ignored my vote and got the dark green drapes anyway. Voting doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back