What's Wrong WIth This Picture?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
iraq-security.jpg

OK, I'll have to spell it out.
He is holding an American made M16 or some variant. The question is how a Muslim terrorist got ahold of a weapon like that. The standard issue for people in that part of the world is the AK47 and its variants.
Someone supplied not only that gun but the ammunition (5.45 NATO) to go with it. Who was it? Couldn't have been Syria or Iraq. They issue the AK. So who was it? How did this fighter get a hold of an M16?

OK, I'll have to spell it out.
He is holding an American made M16 or some variant. The question is how a Muslim terrorist got ahold of a weapon like that. The standard issue for people in that part of the world is the AK47 and its variants.
Someone supplied not only that gun but the ammunition (5.45 NATO) to go with it. Who was it? Couldn't have been Syria or Iraq. They issue the AK. So who was it? How did this fighter get a hold of an M16?

I said that LOL

Today, Col West had an interesting letter from "people" involved in the Benghazi massacre- that were there.. you should go read it.. It was about arming the Syrians.. Obama, Hillary, Boehner...

Humvees and artillery could have been supplied to the Iraqis by the US and then captured. I do not think the US outfitted the Iraqi army with M16s/M4s. They would have been familiar with the AK platform and had the ammunition and supplies for them already.
No, someone supplied these weapons. I suspect the US illegally armed them. And now they'll be used against US personnel.

Humvees and artillery could have been supplied to the Iraqis by the US and then captured. I do not think the US outfitted the Iraqi army with M16s/M4s. They would have been familiar with the AK platform and had the ammunition and supplies for them already.
No, someone supplied these weapons. I suspect the US illegally armed them. And now they'll be used against US personnel.

BINGO and what the article I listed talks about.. go read it.

Well M16s aren't very lethal they are designed to wound the enemy since that forces them to rescue more wounded troops.

The AK47 carries a more lethal round so terrorists picking the M16 over the AK47 are idiots.

But the problem is the terrorists have taken over ground the US once controlled but Obama has allowed terrorists to retake it while he fucks over Americans here with obamacare, the IRS, higher gas prices, no jobs, etc.

Well M16s aren't very lethal they are designed to wound the enemy since that forces them to rescue more wounded troops.

The AK47 carries a more lethal round so terrorists picking the M16 over the AK47 are idiots.

But the problem is the terrorists have taken over ground the US once controlled but Obama has allowed terrorists to retake it while he fucks over Americans here with obamacare, the IRS, higher gas prices, no jobs, etc.

Plenty of people killed by M16s and the gun is far more accurate than the AK. The US regularly beats assholes carrying AKs.
But the point is that the M16 is hardly the weapon of choice in that part of the world. It requires a tail of ammunition, magazines and spare parts. So this guy didnt just happen to pick one up soemwhere. It was an issue weapon with accompanying supplies.

Forum List

Back