What's Up?!

GRAYSMA68

Rookie
Dec 24, 2021
New to other platforms as well but simply looking for one unified answer. I've been patiently waiting for some peace and resolutions to the ongoing fear we're are losing our beautiful country. Trump promised a great Christmas...still waiting. I live in Northern NY. Might not have as much time as the rest

Merry Christmas

enjoy the board.

What's Up?!​

Christmas good cheer
Consumer confidence
No war for first time in 20 years
Republican tears.

All are up, up, up.

Welcome Grays to USMB! Ahh, The elusive “one unified answer” is a slippery slope with a mega incline. Way too slippery at the current time, but still a positive goal. I’m not sure that humans can ever do such a thing as we are individually unique with specific backgrounds.

Now, if only compromise would work on behalf of the country which is doable, but too many like the status quo who make these decisions (what a mockery) for more secret trading behind closed doors. Term limits and no career politicians making wealth writing books during their civil servitude! Enjoy the board and hope you find many interesting topics!

New to other platforms as well but simply looking for one unified answer. I've been patiently waiting for some peace and resolutions to the ongoing fear we're are losing our beautiful country. Trump promised a great Christmas...still waiting. I live in Northern NY. Might not have as much time as the rest

What would Trump have to do with making a great Christmas?
He hasn't been president for a year.

My Christmas was pretty good, definitely better then Biden predictEd. But I guess ya don’t control the science, right? 😉 Welcome Aboard!

The sky is up.

1640487456909.png

I only welcome people after they have posted more than one frigging time. So....I'll wait.

Wow...warm welcome 😊

Northern...30 miles from Canadian bridge
As warm as it will get for now, yep. Reason: newbs make one post, then leave. Why waste time when they don't stay? Once you get to 50 posts...I will give you a big cozy HOWDY, howzat?

Wow...warm welcome 😊

Northern...30 miles from Canadian bridge
Stick around Graysma and you’ll understand more about when new people say hi and then…vamoose!

There’s a thing with “socks” where one poster has more than one account and they try to come in under different aliases. If detected they are kicked to the curb. But, there’s this one regular poster…. I picture him having 2 laptops, side-by-side, who holds entire conversations in agreement with himself! You might be able to identify him; he uses his main account as the obnoxious speaker guy with his other one saying things like “Oh, you know that’s right! Umm hmmm, that’s right!” Lol

Welcome to USMB, GRAYSMA. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back