Living it up in Bangkok

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
i’ve been in Bangkok for sometime now. I might even stay here for a while. With all the left-wing fanaticism going on in America. It’s a disgrace what’s happening in America. But here in Thailand, the spirit of the people is wonderful. The Thai people are incredibly friendly. They are beautiful people. You go on a subway in Thailand there’s no fights. Look what you got in New York City look at the degradation on the subways in New York City, people fighting each other.

There are some poverty issues in Thailand. But there is a general feeling of happiness in this country. And I think that there’s a bright future for Thailand. It’s a middle of the pack type economy. But their social values are better than Americas. America had a better system in the 1950s. Look at all the social problems we have now today they don’t have those issues in Thailand. In the USA it’s The third wave feminism, the radical BLM anti-Americanism. It’s poisonous, but I’m thankful that it seems like in America things are starting to turn for the better.

Here I was for the first time in a Buddhist temple. A non tourist Buddhist Temple it was an extraordinary thing. I’ll attach some pictures of my trip,

IMG_1480.jpeg

IMG_1479.jpeg

IMG_1458.jpeg

IMG_1485.png

999170E2-5693-4F6C-A810-33CA1D649AD0.jpeg

IMG_1538.jpeg

IMG_1549.jpeg

IMG_1530.jpeg

IMG_1483.jpeg

IMG_1484.jpeg

IMG_1407.jpeg

That last picture is from a subway in Tokyo. I was only stopping over in Japan on a connecting flight. I wanted to explore Tokyo, but I don’t think I had the time to ….didn’t want to get lost and then miss a flight to Thailand lol.

The pictures don’t do it justice. I’m not a good photographer, but Bangkok is an extraordinary place and so is Thailand in general it is a place people should visit. Get out of the matrix in America. And enjoy yourself my friends.

To think just a few years ago I wasn’t able to walk. Have nothing to fear but fear itself as the great FDR said. And I have accomplished my goal of walking the Las Vegas strip again last year and now going on an adventure across the world. Peace to all …

Attachments

• IMG_1510.jpeg
    IMG_1510.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 0617E66F-B961-461E-BCA5-746FDCAA8BB1.jpeg
    0617E66F-B961-461E-BCA5-746FDCAA8BB1.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hope to meet these guys while I’m there

They have some informative videos videos on their YouTube channels

IMG_1558.jpeg

I have no idea what this is, but is one of the most incredible drinks I’ve ever had. That’s some restaurant I believe is Japanese now I was not able to communicate at all with the waitress, but she was very friendly, and I simply pointed at the menu to order what I want.

About to have a full course meal for under five dollars

I might try this Wagyu beef for something like $20

IMG_1556.jpeg

i’ve been in Bangkok for sometime now. I might even stay here for a while. With all the left-wing fanaticism going on in America. It’s a disgrace what’s happening in America. But here in Thailand, the spirit of the people is wonderful. The Thai people are incredibly friendly. They are beautiful people. You go on a subway in Thailand there’s no fights. Look what you got in New York City look at the degradation on the subways in New York City, people fighting each other.

Hmmm... you are in Bangkok where they have the Lady-boys?

1705406439900.png

Forum List

Back